test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Just me or are some of the FB girls on this game hot?

dystarrdystarr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I was looking at the Neverwinter facebook page, noticed how many 'people with pictures of a girl' as their facebook pic (not saying they are all female, may or may not be), but if even half those people are posting their real pics, then we have some darn fine looking ladies playing this game! Now, if only I could get my character to apply cologne and have PWE add "party smell' function along with the chat!..... wait, n/m forget that, never ever do that, oh god I just gave myself nightmares.
Post edited by dystarr on

Comments

• tallulahkattallulahkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    lol and they say us girls don't play games :D

Edited to add you probably are not talking about me but lol
  • epictrilogyepictrilogy Member Posts: 85
    edited May 2013
    lol and they say us girls don't play games :D

Edited to add you probably are not talking about me but lol

you don't only girls with fake pictures to get free loots play the game... I'd say most attractive girls would refuse to be known due to the endless harassment they'd receive.
  • dystarrdystarr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lol love the pic, that episode where she had her new army kill the masters was like OMGWTFHELLYEAHYOUGOGIRL
  • tallulahkattallulahkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    you don't only girls with fake pictures to get free loots play the game... I'd say most attractive girls would refuse to be known due to the endless harassment they'd receive.

hahaha probably.. when i get bothered I say I am married sorry lol some still bother me but i just ignore them :P
    edited May 2013
    dystarr wrote: »
    lol love the pic, that episode where she had her new army kill the masters was like OMGWTFHELLYEAHYOUGOGIRL

I love GoT! and Khaleesi is my favorite :D
  • soppiannasoppianna Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I Would post my fb picture up and then you may not think such things...it would be like..most of them are hot but that one looks like her half orc gwf. *shrugs*
    edited May 2013
    soppianna wrote: »
    I Would post my fb picture up and then you may not think such things...it would be like..most of them are hot but that one looks like her half orc gwf. *shrugs*

I could post a pic of my ex, who used to play wow, but now its not even half orc, more like 75/25 on the non human side. Also, she had to stop raiding in WotLK with us, we couldn't get the Wrath Gate open wide enough to get her in.
  • aspheasphe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

It's easier to wait until you know the players better or just play along with Guy In Real Life. Who the heck uses RL info/pics in an online game anyway? It's not just the 'net... but near the very bottom of it... online games.
    edited May 2013
    I could post a pic of my ex, who used to play wow, but now its not even half orc, more like 75/25 on the non human side. Also, she had to stop raiding in WotLK with us, we couldn't get the Wrath Gate open wide enough to get her in.

lol I met my hubby in WoW about 6 years ago :D He couldn't believe I was a gammer either :P
    edited May 2013
    630pm and just getting off work and servers still gonna be down probably all night. Do I A: go back to work now and knock out stuff that I put off till tomorrow and get off early tommorow or b: stay home, wait for servers to come up and play some metro last light while waiting.
    edited May 2013
    Its 1:30 am for me time for me to go to bed :D
  • covencoven Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was looking at the Neverwinter facebook page, noticed how many 'people with pictures of a girl' as their facebook pic (not saying they are all female, may or may not be), but if even half those people are posting their real pics, then we have some darn fine looking ladies playing this game! Now, if only I could get my character to apply cologne and have PWE add "party smell' function along with the chat!..... wait, n/m forget that, never ever do that, oh god I just gave myself nightmares.

Wow, sexist, and ya wonder why gamer girls don't often admit they r gamer girls, guys are so sad. Especially when guys do that little trick in zone chat where they r like, "girls don't play online games lol." Seriously guys? This is so obviously a sad attempt to make girls who play games say, "i'm a girl so you can stalk them. Beware gamer girls. :p:rolleyes:
    edited May 2013
    coven wrote: »
    Wow, sexist, and ya wonder why gamer girls don't often admit they r gamer girls, guys are so sad. Especially when guys do that little trick in zone chat where they r like, "girls don't play online games lol." Seriously guys? This is so obviously a sad attempt to make girls who play games say, "i'm a girl so you can stalk them. Beware gamer girls. :p:rolleyes:

...ummm no this was a compliment to some of the girls that play the game. i dont care who you are. and it was mainly something to be off the topic of OMG THE WORLD HAS ENDED BY EXPLOIT. not everyone is as cynical or jaded as you.
  • couatl13couatl13 Member Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ...ummm no this was a compliment to some of the girls that play the game. i dont care who you are. and it was mainly something to be off the topic of OMG THE WORLD HAS ENDED BY EXPLOIT. not everyone is as cynical or jaded as you.

I guess her Persuasion DC is just too high, mate.
  • tenkurotenkuro Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There are hot female gamers in every game. There are also extremely ugly ones. Just like in real life.
  • voodoopapavoodoopapa Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OP admits hes attracted to girls and decides to post a thread about it to attract the attention of girls.

His next thread will be about how bacon is delicious, I cant wait!
  • spikespirespikespire Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    voodoopapa wrote: »
    OP admits hes attracted to girls and decides to post a thread about it to attract the attention of girls.

I think this just sums it up.

/thread
    NWsig_zps2f8df234.png
    ZRcH2.gif .gif .gif
    "You know you wanna fondle my dragons."
  • elessymelessym Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    voodoopapa wrote: »

He'll no doubt discover that bacon is much harder to attract...
    "Participation in PVP-related activities is so low on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis that we could in fact just completely take it out of STO and it would not impact the overall number of people [who] log in to the game and play in any significant way." -Gozer, Cryptic PvP Dev