test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Our relief pack better be in line witht he amount of ZEN we have purchased

callmedeuxcallmedeux Member Posts: 182 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So you guys have done some damage control, great.

Later this week you will be issues some sort of special "pack" for your users due to the fiaso, even better.

This special pack should be in proportion to how much zen we have bought, SPECIFICALLY because there will still be some sort of influx of AD on the market...

Now the only way to make that fair to the people who have been supporting you guys by purchasing zen/packs would be to make their reward congruent to the amount they have spent with you PWE in game seeing as how the previous zen is purchased is now UNDERVALUED.

Food for thought.
Post edited by callmedeux on

Comments

• l1d3nl1d3n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 385 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    It will be a pack of dyes and a rank 4 enchantment assortment. yay... oh and don't forget the alter tokens.
  • ybgybg Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    All exploiters and their mules also get relief packs. economy is still broken so i don't how much relief it will be.
  • knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This likely won't happen, as it would be more work and the spin of the game is that it's free to play. That spin will be undermined if packs awarded for downtime vary by how much one spends on the game.
  • relativebluerelativeblue Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I hope the gift pack is a 24 slot bag. Or even a 12 slot bag.
    I would rather have the bag the stuff comes in, than more stuff that won't fit in my bags.
  • rokodssrokodss Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hope you like changing your look. Been cool in MMOs is the thing to do. Enjoy those dyes !
  • direbornedireborne Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No doubt the pack will consist of altars because everyone can use more of those, amirite?

Do you seriously think they will give you anything of value for free? Seriously?
  • sumnzsumnz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Its going to be underwhelming and gas on the fire for many.
  • fullmetalpopefullmetalpope Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How about the gift of offering a full refund on 300+ in zen and my hero and other packs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i heard about a cat being given out - would love that since i could use one!! no confirmation tough