test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Astral Diamond Exchange and Auction House Offline

Comments

• meleemelee Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    oh well totally incompetent Team here.
    Nice Ban policy, just watched a friend yesterday while playing neverwinter he accepted a Cat from some Stream Guy nothing more nothing less... he got like 4k AD and was like lvl 25.. and he gets a permanent ban xD

But more or less popular ppl (like this Kripp dude) who stream Exploiting Boss Oneshot bugs or Boss respawn exploits or "lvl to 60 in 2hr via foundry" only get a 72hr ban?! haha^^

oh yeah who cares
  • marokkrellmarokkrell Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sooo ummm picture of a alien pickle wearing a pirate hat?
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily."

~Napoleon Bonaparte
  • margrackmargrack Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I still didnt see a pickle with a martini umbrella

Here you go
    pumb.jpg
  • okitsunegaokitsunega Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not really overreaching. The AD bug has been known since day 1. That's a given.
    Tell me this then. How could ANYONE say they are selling stuff for millions of AD. The game has been 'live' for about 3 weeks. Assuming you started with 2.2M AD, and refined another 500K, and even TRADED $100.00 of real money for 3.5M AD (assuming you spent $300.00 real money), how could you possibly HAVE more than 6M AD? Don't say 'zen trading' is making you millions, cause it's not. The ONLY way you got AD is selling to a duper. AND THAT is what ruined the economy.. That's what needs to be dealt with by using extreme prejudice. If they COULD roll back every 'fake' AD transaction from day 1, I can assure you, NO-ONE would have 5M AD in their accounts. NO-ONE would be selling stuff for 10M AD, because there would be no legitimate players who could ever pay that much.

Again I'm not disagreeing at all regarding the potential long-term damage done to economy, but if we talk in purely theoretic sense... 100,000 players refining 24,000 AD would generate 2,400,000,000 AD in a single day. That's just in a single day. 10,000 people could generate that in 10 days. All this AD can circulate round and round through auction house, and eventually pile up to people who have consistent early access to highest tier loot from dungeons. So it's entirely feasible that SOME people could have accumulated millions of AD without sourcing it originally from exploit.
  • inu755inu755 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    blzmed wrote: »
    Eh its an ok wait, i mean its a beta and theyre trying. That and its F2P, so its whatever.

Such words will be with me till this game goes back up and i find you and bow before you
  • neverwhere1000neverwhere1000 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • nightmedic64nightmedic64 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ok after checking back every couple of hours or so think its time for bed , maybe they can fix by in the morning. then again, the way its been going , dont think i'll hold my breath !
  • knuckzzzknuckzzz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For everyone saying they cannot wipe due to the ZEN Store, or because they said they wouldn't, READ THE TOS:

Quote from Section 16 TOS: Official Service and Beta Testing
    When playing some Beta Games, you may accumulate treasure, experience points, equipment, or other value or status indicators within the Beta test. This data may be reset at any time during the testing process, and it may be reset when the particular game completes this testing phase. In this case, all player history and data will be erased and each player will return to novice status.
  • blzmedblzmed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    User cp link up top. Permissions group link on the left. This is if no one has replied how. I don't want to read all of the posts.

thank you for the help
  • daddyjackdaddyjack Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Now we all post and hope

Dude You Won the pickle with the umbrella!!!!

but i think the prize giver passed out from too much taquilla sorry man, that sucks. :(
  • bman1978bman1978 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    ad%20exploit.png

i posted this picture over 1000 posts ago!
    valor.png
    Moonshadow Drow Cleric, Mr. Pickles Human Control Wizard, Ogre Hafling Guardian Fighter
    On Dragon Shard @bman78
  • jcdockjcdock Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Eh its an ok wait, i mean its a beta and theyre trying. That and its F2P, so its whatever.

Couldn't agree more
  • griffinthemadgriffinthemad Member Posts: 47
    edited May 2013
    lol ok pickles were fun, may the pirates be with you all.
    3k was met and we had more fun on the forums than the game.
    Keep the americans jerk hacking the game.
    Good night. Always keep dancing.

TURBO BASS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yvEYKRF5IA&NR=1&feature=endscreen
  • knifecityknifecity Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    blinken11 wrote: »
    get used to it dude. ppl get ****ed every day.

Unfortunately we can't just "get used to it".

People set aside time to play and these selfish scrubs just ruin it for the entire populace. This is just silly. These criminals can get away with anything because they know that the people they are surrounded by will either support them or turn a blind eye to their actions. The problem is, there's little we can do. Let's just hope this is read and the frustration that the players are channeling in every which direction is focused on punishing those responsible for this.
  • britcom10britcom10 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    who knows.....they need to give us a real time the servers will be back up...I was online when the servers came down...I have slept and gotten back up and they are still down...
  • voodoofrostvoodoofrost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    'til my boss gets of the (*^%*$(()^)^(*%*$# phone, I think. :/

Pages filling so fast, you might have missed this
    ign: Samedi
    TR, Beholder Server
  • rothongodweaponrothongodweapon Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hmm just clocked it post rate is about a page a minute, well gnight guys I'ma gonna go sleep now
  • papstainpapstain Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "The Founder Program ends soon. Become a Founder now before it's too late: http://nw.perfectworld.com/founderspack/"

I see this at the top of every page and I chuckle.

Oh! servers Up!
  • bluedarkybluedarky Member Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kalcipher1 wrote: »
    You need to have their game character name @ account name. Example: if your character was named rosko43, i would have to type rosko43@rosko44 to friend you... yes, it's a really <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> system

actually you could just type @rosko44
  • blzmedblzmed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bman1978 wrote: »
    ad%20exploit.png

i posted this picture over 1000 posts ago!

Im excited to order this
  • cho83cho83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dezstravus wrote: »

Update 9 PM Pacific: The post about our plan of action is being confirmed -- stay tuned, folks, we're getting closer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCrargw1rrM :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
  • akaiifsakaiifs Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    'til my boss gets of the (*^%*$(()^)^(*%*$# phone, I think. :/

You should entertain us and paint a vivid picture of what is going on in the office. Who is looking stressed, who is just there taking up space and texting, hoping that someone else resolves the problem so they can go home. Who is coming in to relieve you guys, who is ordering late night delivery for the "extended" downtime of the shards.
  • zotiaxzotiax Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So for all those who have been waiting like 10 hours for this game to be back online, why not do something else with ur time? sleep? go on a date? GET LAID? just saying while everyone is posting asking when this is gonna be back on there's so much stuff u COULD be doing else where, the staff is not reading half of whats posted anyway so stop being impatient and just GOTO BED, im just saying no one cares what anyones saying if us players are gonna get anything from the down time its a fixes economy, thats that, honestly its all i can ask for from the makers, ive played many games where players screw the economy and it blows. there company is losing money by people not being able to play at this time, while u sit there and get pissed off at them for something A PLAYER CAUSED, just saying use ur brain and stop being so self centered while these people work their asses off to get the game back to the way it should be, so THEY can make money. use ur brains, dont be so ignorant all the time.
  • rumpleforesk1nrumpleforesk1n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I dont mind wipes, i dont mind AH rolebacks. Atm anything to get rid of people selling cats in zonechat i wouldnt mind

Here's the part I don't get...

Why cats???

More money = more poossy? Therefore our friendly exploiters had an abundance of the furry critters laying around and were spreading the wealth??

Kind of a "Benevolent pimp" bug...
  • greymasquegreymasque Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kalcipher1 wrote: »
    You need to have their game character name @ account name. Example: if your character was named rosko43, i would have to type rosko43@rosko44 to friend you... yes, it's a really <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> system

Actually, it's a perfectly fine system that was designed by Cryptic - not PWE - to do away with the annoying "this name is already taken" jig people had to do for hours in previous games. It was a feature requested by players for their previous game, Champions Online.
  • waylander007waylander007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bacowrath wrote: »
    [IMG][/img]images_zpsae99e887.jpg

LOL (**** have to lenghten it to minimum 10 characters) LOL
    edited May 2013
    What will you guys do if i hit 4k too?
  • surfyxsurfyx Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    papstain wrote: »
    "The Founder Program ends soon. Become a Founder now before it's too late: http://nw.perfectworld.com/founderspack/&quot;

I see this at the top of every page and I chuckle.

Oh! servers Up!
    $200 for founder.. **** that
  • tsaiclonetsaiclone Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    knuckzzz wrote: »
    For everyone saying they cannot wipe due to the ZEN Store, or because they said they wouldn't, READ THE TOS:

Quote from Section 16 TOS: Official Service and Beta Testing

Just when you think you are at the last page , you really aren't
  • bman1978bman1978 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    greymasque wrote: »
    Actually, it's a perfectly fine system that was designed by Cryptic - not PWE - to do away with the annoying "this name is already taken" jig people had to do for hours in previous games. It was a feature requested by players for their previous game, Champions Online.

i agree. in real life many people have the same first names. i like how i can give my self a name and not worry about it being taken
    valor.png
    Moonshadow Drow Cleric, Mr. Pickles Human Control Wizard, Ogre Hafling Guardian Fighter
    On Dragon Shard @bman78