test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Read this and actually think for once

Comments

• secksyxsecksyx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thesensai wrote: »
    Yah there wont be a wipe. Reason? Players have already pumped hard cold cash into the game. If they wipe that is a huge betrayal of trust with the player base. Cash money evaporating into thin air. It would be suicide for their game. Most likely accounts will be banned.

Quite the opposite. A wipe is the only sure fire way to keep the cash paying customer's money value intact.
    They would simply do a full wipe, then recharge all Zen back to player's accounts who paid for it.
  • jmerithewjmerithew Member Posts: 137 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I have played a LOT of mmos in my life in a casual and sometimes hardcore manner. This game has very fun mechanics and is enjoyable to play. Here are some points concerning the exploits in the game in comparison to other mmo situations.

1) The famous "this game isn't balanced and exploits are everywhere": Don't roll back, don't wipe. I don't see how you guys feel these small problems break the game, conscious, or reality of you guys. There is absolutely no reason a video game economy should freak you guys out to the point of wanting a reset for insignificant problems. Here are some other mmo situations similar to this that will sooth you mind.

a) Everquest 1: People were exploiting raid mobs come first release. This especially happened with Cazic Thule being slow and being able to be kited by 1 necromancer. Those necromancers made a LOT of money selling the gear. What happened? SOE didn't do anything. Do you know why? Because it is a GAME MECHANIC. And you know what the appeal to the game was? That classes were UNBALANCED for that very reason. The players saw the gear was worthless and people progressing to better gear just bought the cheap Cazic Thule gear to get better gear. This was a natural balancing to the gear progression. You guys feel that everything needs to be fair and all classes need to be the same in order for the game to be fun. I'll get to that point later.

b) Everquest 2: Potions with swashbucklers were exploited to allow them to infinitely do aoe moves and easily down dungeons. Templars were able to do anti-undead spec in Echoes of Faydwer and do more damage than a wizard. What happened? SOE fixed it, but the aftermath was tons of gear on AH being almost worthless. Time passed, more gear came out, and people MOVED ON. Again, you guys want this balanced game where everything is fair and there is no problem solving in order to beat the game. In essence, you want to play this game to not think about anything, but to just sit infront of your computer screens mindless and clicking. This takes all the fun out of video games. The exploits make the game FUN. When the exploits are fixed, you moan a little inside your mind, and MOVE ON.

c) World of Warcraft: Tons of exploits with warlocks and rogues. Remember when it had the nickname World of Roguecraft? What happened? It got fixed, and the game WENT ON. Everyone MOVED ON. World of Warcraft became the top played MMO ever and people somehow are still satisfied about the game. Being one of the easiest MMOs ever,

d) Ultima Online: Don't get me started. Most of you guys do not have the mind or will power to play that game. If you are a veteran, you will know about the endless times you have lost your gear and progress because of a simple mistiming of moves. Tons of exploits. The term "ganking" came from this game. Ganking happens in pvp in this game, and you guys literally CRY over it. Your aspie rage misguides you from the idea that you need to ADAPT AND EVOLVE strategies. Find ways to beat those who are beating you. Take for example 2d fighters. There exists tiers. Those tiers change because people find combinations to beat the existing winning combinations.

e) Dark Age of Camelot: You all know that one of the factions in RvR was almost worthless. All it was was midgard vs. avalon. People still played the third realm because of the overwhelming CHALLENGE you get with the game. You guys don't want challenge. Again, you just want to click click click and expect a result for your click click clicking.

2) AH Crash: The AH crashed because of an exploit. Get over it. All MMO and real life markets have balanced itself out over time. Time is the most powerful force on the internet. Your aspie angst makes you want to rage because everything isn't perfect ALL THE TIME. What do you EXPECT from normal people?! You want them to be GODS? A LOT of games don't have good initial releases. This game IS NOT A DISASTER. Look at Final Fantasy 14 online. That game was <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> when it came out and was WAY worse than this! Remember when Everquest 2 came out? World of Warcraft QUEING to get onto a server?! Come on guys, really, come on. These situations are learning experiences. You have fun experiencing them and looking back and saying "remember when this happened?"

In essence, here are some metaphors if you TLDR.

You all are 9gag.

You are all the cancer that is killing MMOs and made them how they are today. I will never forgive that you ruined my gaming experience past Planes of Power in Everquest.

You all are skyrim players and do not even have the mental capacity to play games like Demon's Souls or Dark Souls.

You complainers are all basement dwellers. People like me who play casually sigh with all the hard work they did over a weekend or even for their entire game experience when wipes and roll backs happen because of your "polls" and aspie rage.

YOU GUYS are killing this game. Cryptic is doing a good job and this game is REALLY fun. Perfect World might be having some difficulties with zen charges, but I am not reporting them to the BBB and trying to **** up their world and make people lose their jobs over my "inconveniences."

"If you don't like it then leave". I am not leaving.

None of you guys will agree with me. I don't care. I support these guys and all you guys want to do is give them a bad day. Try getting a job for once and have a customer give you a bad day after all the hard work you did. Try having a kid and them give you a bad day because they call you a bad parent after all you did for them. Try actually having a bad day, take away your narcissism, and think "what can I do to prevent other people from feeling how I feel right now?" So far, no people past Ultima Online have been able to do this.

Again, you all are the cancer killing MMOs. Stop it.
    While I totally get your opinion on whining, the people that let companies get away with bad practices is one of the main reasons why quality has slipped. Whining is annoying, but when you try to discuss something civilly, propose solutions, and just want to hear SOMETHING about issues, and all you get is silence, it's very annoying. Alot of us just want this game to live up to what it can be, and not just land in the giant pile of mediocre mmos that have been released over the past few years
  • fogmadevildjinnfogmadevildjinn Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Excellent post. FYI, I miss good old UO... before the stupid 3D overlay. Everyone had the same gear to work with.. no one exceeded 7x GM (other than the hide and poison exploits) PvP was all about teamwork. (UDL, baby!)
  • vonsteinanvonsteinan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Who has more say: a person who plays this game for a year not spending any money or someone who jumps in, pays 1000 dollars, then starts complaining that their 1000 dollars wasn't well spent?

I say the vet.

Hmnmm.... lets see... who has more pull with a business.... a paying customer? or one who uses the companies resources without paying?
  • jarfarujarfaru Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Great post. And it really is telling how a lot of players are blaming the Dev's for this and not the cheaters.
  • funkmasterrickfunkmasterrick Member Posts: 31
    edited May 2013
    To be fair, OP could not have possibly been making ad hominem attacks when it was the first post of the thread. There was nobody here for him to attack. Just because he used pronouns like "you" doesn't mean that you had to choose to attach yourself to them. It was your choice to view them as an attack against you personally, or anyone in particular.
  • thesexydoctorthesexydoctor Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    great post.
  • ikagawaikagawa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 106
    edited May 2013
    jarfaru wrote: »
    Great post. And it really is telling how a lot of players are blaming the Dev's for this and not the cheaters.

For the love of Kelemvor. Of course the devs are at fault! This was a problem a year ago in STO. It was a problem during Closed Beta. All reports filed by the playerbase were ignored.

I just need to put that into NotePad and copy/paste it for every person that jumps up and says "It's not Cryptic's fault!"
  • dyrtnapdyrtnap Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Your aspie rage and aspie rage.

I'm pretty much positive you either-

a: have no clue what that word means.
    b: have never met an "aspie" and thus have no clue what that word means.
    c: have met one and are not terrible perceptive.

Other than the minor annoyances of your word choices I tend to agree with you.

There are some "buts" though. And said "buts" has left me wishy washy as to where I stand on the issue.

One "but" is that you are mostly listing varying levels yet all relatively minor balance issues. This isn't a balance issue in the same sense. Economy problems often/usually touch peoples MONEY in an F2P in a way it doesn't in a P2P. Most of the basement dwellers whining often have to peddle their a$$ to their grandma's bridge partner just to get a few bucks so they can buy a cheap <insert zen shop item>.

Another "but" is that there are also people that work yet also live in countries where money is harder to come by. There are also those that have large families and low/lower paying jobs due to the employment issues around the world. Their "spare" money matters more to them. That $50 in zen you and I spend may be nothing to us but might the equivalent to you and I spending $1000 in relation to their and our spare resources. And none of this even starts to touch on the fact that MANY people are AMAZINGLY and FRUSTRATINGLY RIDICULOUSLY - CCCCHHHHHHEEEEEEAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

Economic bugs also can have MUCH longer and more wide reaching effects than say WoR(oguecraft).

Yes imo 90% of todays gamers are whining wretches that deserve all the contempt we can throw at them. I 100% agree that imo 90% of "gamers" would ball their eyes out before ringing the first Bell of Awakening let alone downing Smough and Orenstein(last). But you are taking one issue and trying to superimpose it onto another here.

So while I agree with your sentiments I still am mature enough to realize Money is HUGE to people so that HAS to be taken into account by ANY intelligent company.
  • shalloh1shalloh1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Old timer. EQ1 player at release. Yes these whiners, and the power gamers that blow through content in a week and then cry about not having content, have pushed every MMO into easy mode. I have this argument with people all the time. Leveling in EQ was slow and it was painful, and hell levels sucked, but when you reached "end-game" of every expansion you knew your character as well as yourself. Great post. Screw these whiny b&*(C(es
  • boomer0901boomer0901 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Excellent, you are 99% correct, I have 2 concerns with this game, the low life money grabbing aspect of it, I would pay to sub to this game with all the perks, but you could spend 100's more with their micro management <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. And second, the fact that this is DnD, I don't see this as DnD it's swtor/GW2/with wow thrown in. DDO the original MMO was far closer to this than NW MMO. DnD is a huge universe, it needs more sandbox elements to it. And on that note the FOUNDRY is a great start. Guild housing and building needs to be in here as well. And Guild Vs Guild sieges would be a plus.

I just don't know how anyone can call this DnD, but since WOC took over I guess they don't care about the quality of their name just how much money it brings in.
    edited May 2013
    dyrtnap wrote: »
    So while I agree with your sentiments I still am mature enough to realize Money is HUGE to people so that HAS to be taken into account by ANY intelligent company.

I propose a lemma: that this game's items are ridiculously over-priced.

If that is true, then it is also logically true that money is not a huge concern to the people who spend it on this game. If it were, then I cannot conceive of them spending the money so recklessly and irresponsibly since it is in exchange for so little.
    edited May 2013
    Ignore the remnants of this double post.
  • scalretdoomscalretdoom Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Partially agreeable, but exploiting game economy and balance are totally different things. Exploiting economy can make the game die instantly.
  • jaymarujaymaru Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have used exploits in other MMO's including neverwinter, and dont believe it is fair for Cryptic to wipe for their mistake.
    Thats all I read.
  • superrioisksuperrioisk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dyrtnap wrote: »
    I'm pretty much positive you either-

a: have no clue what that word means.
    b: have never met an "aspie" and thus have no clue what that word means.
    c: have met one and are not terrible perceptive.

Other than the minor annoyances of your word choices I tend to agree with you.

There are some "buts" though. And said "buts" has left me wishy washy as to where I stand on the issue.

One "but" is that you are mostly listing varying levels yet all relatively minor balance issues. This isn't a balance issue in the same sense. Economy problems often/usually touch peoples MONEY in an F2P in a way it doesn't in a P2P. Most of the basement dwellers whining often have to peddle their a$$ to their grandma's bridge partner just to get a few bucks so they can buy a cheap <insert zen shop item>.

Another "but" is that there are also people that work yet also live in countries where money is harder to come by. There are also those that have large families and low/lower paying jobs due to the employment issues around the world. Their "spare" money matters more to them. That $50 in zen you and I spend may be nothing to us but might the equivalent to you and I spending $1000 in relation to their and our spare resources. And none of this even starts to touch on the fact that MANY people are AMAZINGLY and FRUSTRATINGLY RIDICULOUSLY - CCCCHHHHHHEEEEEEAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

Economic bugs also can have MUCH longer and more wide reaching effects than say WoR(oguecraft).

Yes imo 90% of todays gamers are whining wretches that deserve all the contempt we can throw at them. I 100% agree that imo 90% of "gamers" would ball their eyes out before ringing the first Bell of Awakening let alone downing Smough and Orenstein(last). But you are taking one issue and trying to superimpose it onto another here.

This is the dumbest post I am going to make, but I am going to make it anyway. I have no way of proving it to you, since this is after all a forum and not a real life meeting, but I was diagnosed with asperger's syndrome when I was 14. I've gone to so many get-togethers and meetings it's not even funny. Regardless, I use the word to describe the quality of asperger's dealing with change and not being able to adapt. I have to admit, if I were 16 (I am 26 now), I would be raging harder then anyone replying to my thread.

Many people that went to the meetings and get-togethers used asperger's as a reason to just give up on life. Parents of "aspies" tend to reinforce in their kid that they can't do anything in life, so they just sit at home playing mmos or sitting on gaia. I use my condition to my benefit and work at home. One secret people don't know about asperger's is that the Internet is perfect for aspies because they can find MANY different ways to communicate and even make money at it (a lot of money in some instances if they use their aspie powers of being obsessive about something and working sleeplessly on it). I don't make a ton of money, but I do get time to do my funny aspie things like being obsessed with my ant farm, doing weird harmless experiments on electronics, and playing this game (all the while not being the most social with people outdoors).

So, in all, I just use the term loosely and for amusement. Sorry if I offend anyone.
  • chai23chai23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Most of those games were not PVP centric. The ones that were got fixed.

I played every single one of the ones the OP listed and worked for a few.

Your example a) is also incorrect. VI - the original makers of EQ1 didnt do anything about the cazic thule kiting method. SOE did, by increasing the range+damage on his harm touch (practically the entire zone) and giving it a cooldown so he can use it multiple times.

And are you trying to say that BTC gear from raids was being sold in EQ1? Nope.

Titles thread: Read this and actually think for once - loses all cred after providing false info.
  • aevlomaevlom Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This all boils down to someone whining about whiners.
    *yawn*
    edited May 2013
    chai23 wrote: »
    Most of those games were not PVP centric. The ones that were got fixed.

I played every single one of the ones the OP listed and worked for a few.

So sorry to bother you, good sir, but are you implying that this game is PvP-centric?

Because BOY HOWDY have I got news for you, if that be the case!
  • blackfire001blackfire001 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have played a LOT of mmos in my life in a casual and sometimes hardcore manner. This game has very fun mechanics and is enjoyable to play. Here are some points concerning the exploits in the game in comparison to other mmo situations.

1) The famous "this game isn't balanced and exploits are everywhere": Don't roll back, don't wipe. I don't see how you guys feel these small problems break the game, conscious, or reality of you guys. There is absolutely no reason a video game economy should freak you guys out to the point of wanting a reset for insignificant problems. Here are some other mmo situations similar to this that will sooth you mind.

a) Everquest 1: People were exploiting raid mobs come first release. This especially happened with Cazic Thule being slow and being able to be kited by 1 necromancer. Those necromancers made a LOT of money selling the gear. What happened? SOE didn't do anything. Do you know why? Because it is a GAME MECHANIC. And you know what the appeal to the game was? That classes were UNBALANCED for that very reason. The players saw the gear was worthless and people progressing to better gear just bought the cheap Cazic Thule gear to get better gear. This was a natural balancing to the gear progression. You guys feel that everything needs to be fair and all classes need to be the same in order for the game to be fun. I'll get to that point later.

b) Everquest 2: Potions with swashbucklers were exploited to allow them to infinitely do aoe moves and easily down dungeons. Templars were able to do anti-undead spec in Echoes of Faydwer and do more damage than a wizard. What happened? SOE fixed it, but the aftermath was tons of gear on AH being almost worthless. Time passed, more gear came out, and people MOVED ON. Again, you guys want this balanced game where everything is fair and there is no problem solving in order to beat the game. In essence, you want to play this game to not think about anything, but to just sit infront of your computer screens mindless and clicking. This takes all the fun out of video games. The exploits make the game FUN. When the exploits are fixed, you moan a little inside your mind, and MOVE ON.

c) World of Warcraft: Tons of exploits with warlocks and rogues. Remember when it had the nickname World of Roguecraft? What happened? It got fixed, and the game WENT ON. Everyone MOVED ON. World of Warcraft became the top played MMO ever and people somehow are still satisfied about the game. Being one of the easiest MMOs ever,

d) Ultima Online: Don't get me started. Most of you guys do not have the mind or will power to play that game. If you are a veteran, you will know about the endless times you have lost your gear and progress because of a simple mistiming of moves. Tons of exploits. The term "ganking" came from this game. Ganking happens in pvp in this game, and you guys literally CRY over it. Your aspie rage misguides you from the idea that you need to ADAPT AND EVOLVE strategies. Find ways to beat those who are beating you. Take for example 2d fighters. There exists tiers. Those tiers change because people find combinations to beat the existing winning combinations.

e) Dark Age of Camelot: You all know that one of the factions in RvR was almost worthless. All it was was midgard vs. avalon. People still played the third realm because of the overwhelming CHALLENGE you get with the game. You guys don't want challenge. Again, you just want to click click click and expect a result for your click click clicking.

2) AH Crash: The AH crashed because of an exploit. Get over it. All MMO and real life markets have balanced itself out over time. Time is the most powerful force on the internet. Your aspie angst makes you want to rage because everything isn't perfect ALL THE TIME. What do you EXPECT from normal people?! You want them to be GODS? A LOT of games don't have good initial releases. This game IS NOT A DISASTER. Look at Final Fantasy 14 online. That game was <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> when it came out and was WAY worse than this! Remember when Everquest 2 came out? World of Warcraft QUEING to get onto a server?! Come on guys, really, come on. These situations are learning experiences. You have fun experiencing them and looking back and saying "remember when this happened?"

In essence, here are some metaphors if you TLDR.

You all are 9gag.

You are all the cancer that is killing MMOs and made them how they are today. I will never forgive that you ruined my gaming experience past Planes of Power in Everquest.

You all are skyrim players and do not even have the mental capacity to play games like Demon's Souls or Dark Souls.

You complainers are all basement dwellers. People like me who play casually sigh with all the hard work they did over a weekend or even for their entire game experience when wipes and roll backs happen because of your "polls" and aspie rage.

YOU GUYS are killing this game. Cryptic is doing a good job and this game is REALLY fun. Perfect World might be having some difficulties with zen charges, but I am not reporting them to the BBB and trying to **** up their world and make people lose their jobs over my "inconveniences."

"If you don't like it then leave". I am not leaving.

None of you guys will agree with me. I don't care. I support these guys and all you guys want to do is give them a bad day. Try getting a job for once and have a customer give you a bad day after all the hard work you did. Try having a kid and them give you a bad day because they call you a bad parent after all you did for them. Try actually having a bad day, take away your narcissism, and think "what can I do to prevent other people from feeling how I feel right now?" So far, no people past Ultima Online have been able to do this.

Again, you all are the cancer killing MMOs. Stop it.

I love you. Seriously. (I still play UO on pre-trammel shards)
  • vonsteinanvonsteinan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I propose a lemma: that this game's items are ridiculously over-priced.

If that is true, then it is also logically true that money is not a huge concern to the people who spend it on this game. If it were, then I cannot conceive of them spending the money so recklessly and irresponsibly since it is in exchange for so little.

And yet... how many poor people play the Lottery? When 1/3 of the total proceeds go to the States? and then you pay up to 50% (of the remaining 2/3rds) or more in Taxes on the Prize? So the House (Government) walks off with about 2/3rds of the money people put in for tickets?
    edited May 2013
    aevlom wrote: »
    I suggest a ban for the OP. He did admit to using exploits in the game.
    Not to mention that his tone is irritating, condescending, narrow minded, and outright rude. Cancer indeed, best get a mirror, sir.

As to using exploits, he could have been using them accidentally. Which is why you should never call someone out like that, making it seem like their actions completely invalidate their argument; such things are subject to interpretation, and (particularly) reinterpretation. As for the rest, that's hardly worth banning someone over. If it were, it would equally apply to you, for I find your words to fit your OWN tone, sir!
  • chai23chai23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So sorry to bother you, good sir, but are you implying that this game is PvP-centric?

Because BOY HOWDY have I got news for you, if that be the case!

Nope, Im saying the ones that are PVP centric get patched for balance and fixes much more quickly. The ones that are not where people gripe about balance in a OVE game, the company will usually not patch for balance regularly (like weekly or bi weekly) because theres really no reason to.
  • ronniesavronniesav Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    While I would agree with most of what the OP said, I think there are some dynamics that you may be discounting here. The first being that this game is stated to be in an "open-beta" status. I see this point being argued many different ways, and people are going to have a different take on what this means, but the game developers stated this game is in an open-beta status. To me (because this isn't my first video game, or time where I've encountered the word "beta" or "beta testing") this means that nothing we see or acquire in the game right now should be considered final, including the character I have and all of his gear. Now, having said that, I believe doing a beta in the manner that Neverwinter has is less than ideal. That is my opinion however, and I'm sure nobody cares what my reasoning is so I won't bother elaborating.

The second neglected point, is that this game is f2p/p2w right out of the gate, while all his examples were p2p and there was no in game store in those games at launch, and for the majority of their times on the market. To me, this makes for a significant difference, because no matter how you look at exploiters or "cheaters", the guys that spend the most money in games like these will always have more stuff than the guy who doesn't spend a dime (all things being equal). So does that really make for a "fair" and "balanced" economy? Not really, just look to America for a real life example of this (of course this is sarcasm, but really...look at it).

Wipe it, don't wipe it; freak out, don't freak out. It's a video game, people. Those of you who spent money on this game in an open beta are foolish to begin with IMHO (and those that spent money even AFTER knowing about the exploits... well, we don't have to go there). The people that enjoy playing the game will continue, and the ones who are so angry about all that's going on will find another one to flock to, simple right?
  • spectralhuntspectralhunt Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    As to using exploits, he could have been using them accidentally. Which is why you should never call someone out like that, making it seem like their actions completely invalidate their argument; such things are subject to interpretation, and (particularly) reinterpretation. As for the rest, that's hardly worth banning someone over. If it were, it would equally apply to you, for I find your words to fit your OWN tone, sir!

I agree he shouldn't be called out but really...I don't know anyone who used an exploit accidentally.
  • morvek01morvek01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 118 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    did you know your PWE account keeps track of all cash purchases of zen you've made? hmm, easy enough for them to reimburse all zen purchased. Wow, nothing lost except 2-3 weeks of gameplay depending on if a person bought a founders pack. Lose the limb now to save the patient. What's happening is like putting a Band-Aid on a gangrenous wound with regard to a few bans/roll-backs.
    If you can't be constructive in your criticism, go back to world-of-whiners.
  • spectralhuntspectralhunt Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I do agree that we should wait and see but I also agree that this case is a bit different than the other examples because the exploit involves real money. Someone could argue the player should have followed rule of "buyer beware" but people did pay with the expectancy that their money would not be devalued so rapidly, especially through exploitation.
    edited May 2013
    I agree he shouldn't be called out but really...I don't know anyone who used an exploit accidentally.

I was saying that technically, going by the actual words OP typed, you don't know for certain that he did so on purpose, or even more than the once or twice it takes to provide a bug report.

I'm just saying, if buddy over there is going to argue, he picked the wrong line for it since that one is so easily reinterpreted. Classic political stuff.
  • fogmadevildjinnfogmadevildjinn Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Ummm... how do you think they're discovered?.... accidentally, hehe.
  • superrioisksuperrioisk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Okay, this is what I did. I ran straight to the boss of Frozen Heart. Is it REALLY THAT BAD?!