test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I must have missed something in Dev comments

beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Why do the servers need to be down to study logs and ban people??? If it's the auction issue why not remove the auction brokers and put the servers up and add them back when you fix them? Why would a games servers need to be down every single weekend for any time at all??? seriously, down all day? that is such a joke.
Post edited by beaghan1 on

Comments

• eight1foureight1four Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cant tell if serious.
  • beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yeah I'm serious. I don't understand, they say they are checking logs and banning people and the auction has an issue, so remove the auction for now and the servers wouldn't need to be down.
  • ro7shadowro7shadow Member Posts: 40
    edited May 2013
    People can still trade with vendors and / or send / trade stuff in other ways the AH is just part of the story of the neverwinter diamondplague drama.
  • bloodygatitabloodygatita Member Posts: 68
    edited May 2013
    ro7shadow wrote: »
    diamondplague

I had to google and learnt something.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    I was not in the decision making process but the decision to take down the game was not lightly done.
    Originally just the Auction House and Exchange was taken down but apparently something forced them to take the servers offline in order to address this issue fully.