test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

You are obviously stupid if calling for whipe. 100% tru

haytershayters Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
If you are calling for a whipe you are obviously fukn <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. I laugh at how ignorant and naive most of you can be. Whipe will change nothing, and I will bet my ***** on it that the VERY DAY the whipe is complete, some new exploit is found. Whipes won't change how screwed classes are, Whipes won't change the cheap shortcut coding that has been used, Whipes won't change anything, just delay the inevitable. But, by all means continue to cry for one. Watching you guys cry over everything has been more entertaining than the game itself.
Post edited by hayters on

Comments

• haytershayters Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I dare you to ruin this post with logic.
  • edgenwedgenw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 124 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    hayters wrote: »
    I dare you to ruin this post with logic.

I'm just amazed at how many times you can misspell the word "wipe" while ranting that other players are stupid.
    If you are calling for a whipe you are obviously fukn <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. I laugh at how ignorant and naive most of you can be. Whipe will change nothing, and I will bet my ***** on it that the VERY DAY the whipe is complete, some new exploit is found. Whipes won't change how screwed classes are, Whipes won't change the cheap shortcut coding that has been used, Whipes won't change anything, just delay the inevitable. But, by all means continue to cry for one. Watching you guys cry over everything has been more entertaining than the game itself.
  • tezandratezandra Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A poor attempt at trolling.
    Your name is a dead give away that you're not serious about anything but provocation.
    Veteran trolls typically have an excellent grasp of basic spelling and grammar.

It did make me smile though to see a baby troll squawking as hard as he can to be heard!
    You were going for humor... right?
  • seattlescirenseattlesciren Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thank you, you beat me too it..and gave me a good laugh to boot!

edgenw you posted:

"I'm just amazed at how many times you can misspell the word "wipe" while ranting that other players are stupid."
  • skalt112skalt112 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OP. If I were you I would do my very best to make sure the other four brain cells you have left don't get away. You need them for things like finding food and shelter.
  • narathkornarathkor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    edgenw wrote: »
    I'm just amazed at how many times you can misspell the word "wipe" while ranting that other players are stupid.

LOL I was about to say the same thing.
    Please check out my foundry quests!
    The Sins of the Father NW-DLN6BC8NX
    A Name For Yourself NW-DRBWMCFL4
    Click Here To Visit The Official Thread
  • feneantrfdfeneantrfd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wow, when I need to explain irony to my children, I will refer them to this thread and they will thank Mr. hayters for enlightening them.
  • ogariousogarious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You are obviously stupid because there is no H in wipe, and there is a E in true. Yep, I'm pissed and I'm going to troll like that. I paid money into this game so exploiters can screw up the **** economy and get away with it. And the part that pisses me off the most. THE DEVS KNEW. This was known about in closed beta, hell, this was known about in STO beta. How the hell did this get by you guys Cryptic? Where is the talent that made City of Heroes? Obviously not here.
  • tormeantedtormeanted Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Wipe* ...... stupid troll... is stoopid
  • doctahgdoctahg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wipes also will not affect the fact that the game IS STILL IN BETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lollielollie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ogarious wrote: »
    And the part that pisses me off the most. THE DEVS KNEW. This was known about in closed beta, hell, this was known about in STO beta. How the hell did this get by you guys Cryptic? Where is the talent that made City of Heroes? Obviously not here.

We all know devs don't read bug reports. Bug fixing = work, while adding new items to cash shop = fat paycheck for another week.
  • kartosathentia1kartosathentia1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hahahaha I was going to do the same thing. XD I hate when people insult others when they are the thing they insulted them on. :P
    edited May 2013
    Its clearly whipe with an H, and just because they call it beta doesnt not mean its the betas
  • philly35philly35 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ogarious wrote: »
    You are obviously stupid because there is no H in wipe, and there is a E in true. Yep, I'm pissed and I'm going to troll like that. I paid money into this game so exploiters can screw up the **** economy and get away with it. And the part that pisses me off the most. THE DEVS KNEW. This was known about in closed beta, hell, this was known about in STO beta. How the hell did this get by you guys Cryptic? Where is the talent that made City of Heroes? Obviously not here.

The talent that made City of Heroes? Yes, the "talent" that made a game that was so horrible that it lost money for years and had to be shut down is really what we need here.
    edited May 2013
    And don't be mad at others, because you are stupid and throw money at people for an unfinished product. Then proceed to ***** about, amg i paid money i should get a say".
  • zeuseason411zeuseason411 Member Posts: 107
    edited May 2013
    Inb4ban
  • gebertengeberten Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    whats the problem? ...this is just a game :)

A full wipe is not the end of the world and in few days most are back to lvl 60 anyway.
    Is there not a full wipe anyway if the open beta ends? Ask your self! ...most likely!
    ==================================================
    --- Stay heavy! \m/ ---
    ==================================================
  • reaverkanereaverkane Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OP may be not the smartest tool in the shed, but he's right.
    Same thing happened on GW2 (actually there were 2 different exploits that gave LOTS of money to those that found them on time), the exploits were fixed, the money tracked and deleted, exploiters punished.
    If people weren't reading the news they wouldn't know anything had happened. Economy never suffered, and the game went on right.
    BTW i also spent lots of money on GW2 and would be asking for refund if there was a wipe.
    Wipes are never a good answer. Lots of players would quit, the game would lose too many players right of the bat, and financially might be a killing blow.

PWE has lots of experience with online games, i trust they will be able to fix this without a big blow on economy.
  • chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Member Posts: 2,617 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    doctahg wrote: »
    Wipes also will not affect the fact that the game IS STILL IN BETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what's a common thing to have happen in beta when major bugs are found?

Character wipes.

Game, set, match.
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • xaerostrikexaerostrike Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013

You have no **** clue what happens to games that do not wipe the database due to corruption or critical Bugs like this... things like this ruin the game for the entire life time of the game... there will be patches and patches trying to fix existing issues that are left over from corruption from open beta and not all of those that have exploited the game will be found....

A database wipe is really the only solution... its the best for the Game and the Community...
    edited May 2013
    WHipes are usually in closed beta. When was the last time you heard of a open beta WHiping b4 release? no seriously answer that fukn ? plz since you all wanna be a smartass
  • natejam101natejam101 Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited May 2013

lol, are you mad bro? its ok. Im all for WIPE, it needs to happen.

Take care bro, dont be mad.

Oh, here ya go, for future reference... http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/wipe
    ASUS P8Z68 V-Pro Gen3 mobo, Intel i7 2600k, 32gb DDR3 G-Skill Ripjaws, 500gb SSD, 2TB HDD, Geforce GTX 690 x2 Sli, 1200 watt Thermaltake modular PS, Thermaltake gaming tower.
    edited May 2013
    They don't WHIPE because its a half *** game to get a quick dollar. That's just how things are right now. Half *** companys make half *** games, slap a kickstart or foundry on it. Throw some whack "open-beta" event. 2 months later the game is empty, and they move on. Rinse. Repeat. Profit from idiots.
  • natejam101natejam101 Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They don't WHIPE because its a half *** game to get a quick dollar. That's just how things are right now. Half *** companys make half *** games, slap a kickstart or foundry on it. Throw some whack "open-beta" event. 2 months later the game is empty, and they move on. Rinse. Repeat. Profit from idiots.

Yes, im going with mad...definitely mad bro.
    ASUS P8Z68 V-Pro Gen3 mobo, Intel i7 2600k, 32gb DDR3 G-Skill Ripjaws, 500gb SSD, 2TB HDD, Geforce GTX 690 x2 Sli, 1200 watt Thermaltake modular PS, Thermaltake gaming tower.
    edited May 2013
    natejam why would I be mad? I have been very entertained by this joke of a post. thank you.
  • piddunwpiddunw Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    WHipes are usually in closed beta. When was the last time you heard of a open beta WHiping b4 release? no seriously answer that fukn ? plz since you all wanna be a smartass

WoW did character wipe after open beta, just to name the most famous.
  • dracothdracoth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    WIPE WIPE WIPE!!! Now I said it 3 times so I'm 300% more stupider and 300% more annoying and with the logic of a fair line between genius and stupidity I am also 300% more smarter... Logic is also funny isn't it?
  • thestoryteller01thestoryteller01 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Maybe we all misunderstood the OP and the problem is not the "h" but the "e".

If the OP is warning us to call for a WHIP, I completely agree with him.
    In case you find my grammar or spelling weird ---> native german speaker ;)
  • swoomustdienowswoomustdienow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 136 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    piddunw wrote: »
    WoW did character wipe after open beta, just to name the most famous.

Not to mention they had no fear of issuing rollbacks whenever a potentially crippling exploit reared it's ugly head.
  • screamingpalmscreamingpalm Member Posts: 304 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    You have no **** clue what happens to games that do not wipe the database due to corruption or critical Bugs like this... things like this ruin the game for the entire life time of the game... there will be patches and patches trying to fix existing issues that are left over from corruption from open beta and not all of those that have exploited the game will be found....

A database wipe is really the only solution... its the best for the Game and the Community...

Patches and patches... what could possibly go wrong?

If entire game is ruined because of some idiotic pseudo-economy, then it's not much of a game.