test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Master Assassin's Armor graphic bug?

nastainastai Member Posts: 18 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I equipped this armor and it just looks like a brown tone with no detail. Is this bugged for anyone else?

I'm not talking about the drake armor. Just the "Master Assassin's Armor". All my graphic settings are high, don't believe that's the issue.

It's lame QQ. I wanted to look leet in my t2 chest piece.
Post edited by nastai on

Comments

• nastainastai Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bump. Must be someone running this armor...
  • nastainastai Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well. I was just informed that when I equipped it, it looked bugged to others. Meaning it's not client side. Now I wonder if it's just the one that I got, or all of them lol.
  • rhayzedrhayzed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    New to the game but question...when I equipped a set of Master Assassins armor it was just plain brown with no details. So I go to AH and pick up some dye thinking maybe its like that for customization, apply dye and still plain broken looking brown. Any ideas?
  • rhayzedrhayzed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bumpity bump
    edited May 2013
    bumpin again....too many xploit threads
  • vassilizaitsevvassilizaitsev Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    No mate, I have the armor as well and it is absolutely insulting. How these devs could allow such a bug to continue to stay in the game is beyond me. Its obvious Cryptic is all about you buying Zen, they could care less if the game stays together. I sure as hell am not going to spend 60k AD to make it look like something else. Cryptic!? Are you listening!? When ESO and Wildstar launch, Neverwinter is going to be a ghost town. Unless you mean the bots that will be running around (already are). Not to sound dramatic, but Cryptic, you should be ashamed of this game.
  • vassilizaitsevvassilizaitsev Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    edit......
  • bkstinsonbkstinson Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Im having this bug too. any moderators should escalate this and we will be very happy. :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=5931&stc=1&d=1370178416
  • kaladinsurgekaladinsurge Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    There are many, many posts here about the chests for Master Assasin , Sinister Shade and Swashbuckling Captain's Armor being like this, just search for any of these in the bugs forums and you will see. Seems to be all T2 chests have no model textures and all look like a brown paper sack/bag. Though I have only seen this on male characters so far. Seems this is a very low priority for cryptic as it is not game breaking.
  • leon197leon197 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just equipped this piece of armor and had the same problem. If you dye this with black, it changes color unlike other dyes.