test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Suggestion: No cross class "need" rolls

nimlocnimloc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
It's frustrating when running a delve and everyone else need rolls on class specific items. Could class specific items be set to greed rolls only for off class? I've also had people who dind't do it, but no need to let the less the polite people exploit others.
Post edited by nimloc on

Comments

• suxip01111suxip01111 Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agree with this, there's nothing more annoying than seeing a rare drop for your class (and you're the only one of your class in the party) only for some scrub who rolls need on everything win it.
  • lzyroblzyrob Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You picked a horrible time to post this, but yeah I definitely agree. Greed rolls only for items that are restricted to your character
  • jaelithejaelithe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 99
    edited May 2013
    There have been many threads making this point and they seem to draw almost universal agreement (with the occasional troll). Who knows - they may even fix this one day.
  • qinnuxqinnux Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i would most likely need on everythign aswell - screw the rest of the buttons.

1) i may not even have time to properl ycheck i ncombat what the item is (and i may not know by name).
    2) everyone uses need anyways - so why should i be the moron who simply gives up and plays nice.

Class specific loot should be rolled for specific classes only, unless they pass or there isnt a class for it.
  • paradoximalparadoximal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nimloc wrote: »
    It's frustrating when running a delve and everyone else need rolls on class specific items. Could class specific items be set to greed rolls only for off class? I've also had people who dind't do it, but no need to let the less the polite people exploit others.

Fully agree. You should only be able to need on class-specific, BoP items if it is for your class. Would also be nice if you couldn't need if you already have the item.
  • figgefigge Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why are there even buttons? Automatically make everyone roll need on class-specific items, greed on everything else, and hand out items automatically. Or let me set automatic responses to various criteria (auto-need on blue loot that I can use, pass on whites, greed on everything else). Stop bugging me with pointless need or greed popups covering the action on my screen.