test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Deception Guild - Dragon Server CST - Everyone welcome!

xtreme3013xtreme3013 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
DeathKnightAwesome.jpg

Briefing:
******AS OF 5-27-2013******
******Over 290 Members******
******50 plus 60's******
******Active members around 30-60 at a time.******

Story - Overview:
Strong, Stable Leadership and Dedicated Members. The majority of our leadership have been in place for a long time, and is viewed by member as holding both high expectations for players while also being fair and transparent in the design of policies and in determining guild direction. Leadership views their role as ensuring the strength of the team, rather than being in a position of power. Our goal is for other non guild members to see Deception as an guild with high retention rate of members alongside the acquisition of top tier players who have played against us, in a reflection of our exceptional culture.

Elite—but humble—players:
Our guild roster boasts dozens of multi-season Gladiators, who approach MMOs with an achievement-oriented philosophy and strive to excel at all aspects of the game. Despite the reputation of the members of ‘hard core’ outfits, our players are humble – constantly working to improve their individual and team performance, while contributing to both a fun but professional atmosphere. We believe in walking the walk, not talking the talk.

Mature, Organized, Team-Based Play:
Our guild philosophy is centered on the concept of team, and you will find exceptional team-based play in all engagements. As a result of this philosophy, our outfit invests heavily into the coaching and development of our members – we have in-house strategists and theorycrafters, an officer corps that provides ongoing feedback and coaching to members.

Quality over Quantity:
Unlike many gaming organizations that have a zerg mentality, our roster targets are substantially less. In past games, we’ve found that our roster size allows for us to ensure adequate development of all of our members, effective execution of our strategies, and a team-based atmosphere, which has allowed us to dominate other guilds against three to one odds. This is not an guild where the contributions of an individual player to the team are lost, due to size.

Team and Achievement-Oriented:
"Hunt as a pack” is a guiding philosophy of our guild, and you should be both willing and excited to ascribe to it in all aspects of the game. Our focus in all games is on teamwork. Given the substantial effort that we put into providing instruction and feedback to our players, each member of Deception is expected to improve on a regular basis and to strive for achievement in every aspect of the game. If you believe that you are an individual that prioritizes individual achievement/ego over the success of the team, this is not the guild for you.

Server and Requirements:
Server = Dragon

How to join:
In-game Friend Add = Ultcleric@ult3881 or Ultcleric@ultcleric

Online Times:
Game times will be based around Central standard time
Anyone in any time zone can join just know the times that the focus will be around.
Active hours will be 6PM CST or later during the week, and anytime on the weekends.
These times are NOT set in stone at the moment until the guild is built up.

Voice Chat:
We use a fully dedicated Mumble server. Once you join you will find out the server and connection info

You MUST have a MIC. If you dont want to talk you still need to listen, but dont expect us to type it out as we just dont have time due to us killing stuff! This is mainly for dungeons and PVP!

Thanks for taking the time to read my post!
Post edited by xtreme3013 on

Comments

• xtreme3013xtreme3013 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bump, and updated correct contact info per NW whisper rules
  • xtreme3013xtreme3013 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bump to the top
    edited May 2013
    Started adding more members. Please send ingame tell or friend add
  • xtokagexxtokagex Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This sounds like a great guild. I'm new to Neverwinter, been testing out the classes and such the last couple days, although on the Mindflayer server. Since I am just now starting my main character, I think I'll go ahead and reroll on the Dragon server then get in touch with you in-game. :)
    edited May 2013
    Bumping still looking for more people!
    edited May 2013
    32 members and growing
    edited May 2013
    Still looking
  • dasblackmandasblackman Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd be interested in joining! I'll get in touch with you in game once the servers get back up
    edited May 2013
    Still looking dont know who spammed my thread but we are 95 members strong!
  • supernoidsupernoid Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm interested, I will send invite request today.
    edited May 2013
    bump for a great guild
  • aarkane1976aarkane1976 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Do you have a forum/website for the guild?
    Aarkane
    Devoted Cleric of the Dragon Shard
    Recruit of Grievance
    edited May 2013
    Not at this time. We just feel that forums people dont use anymore. With so many mmo's going with in-game event cals. it better spent to have money be spent on VOIP services.
  • tcorneliu01tcorneliu01 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i would like to join. i have tried to contact you today but u were afkish i guess.
    Orcseeker@tudorcorneliu01
    edited May 2013
    i would like to join. i have tried to contact you today but u were afkish i guess.
    Orcseeker@tudorcorneliu01

add me as a friend sometimes i get so man whispers:) I will get you
  • tcorneliu01tcorneliu01 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tmr probably :D if severs are up ^^
  • kenesu387kenesu387 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm pretty interested in joining.
    edited May 2013
    Please add me as a friend once the servers come back online. Thanks for the interest everyone.
  • dyxidyxi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    woot just joined last night! cant wait till servers go back up!!!!!
    edited May 2013
    Yes glad you could join!! Hope to see more members soon!
    edited May 2013
    bump for great guild!!
    edited May 2013
    Bumping for more people
    edited May 2013
    Bump for a great guild!!
    edited May 2013
    bump to the top
    edited May 2013
    bump to the top
  • kinghutner74kinghutner74 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i live in total opposite time zone with the one stated above. so i was wondering whether i need to show up on those time or merely showing time to time when time permits?
    i'm active most of the time but not going to play deep into the night.
    i'm lv 52 CW and wondering whether i qualify? =P
    edited May 2013
    bump to the top
    edited May 2013
    bump for a great guild