test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Please make our T1 Greaves Bind on Equip

itscaditscad Member Posts: 17 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Temple
Other classes get to buy their T1 boots on the AH. Just frustrated at running Epic Cragmire Crypts 4-5 times a day hoping for Greaves of the Divine Emissary to drop.

Must...complete....Divine Emissary...set... [shakes uncontrollably]
Post edited by itscad on

Comments

• marzattakzmarzattakz Member Posts: 48
    edited May 2013
    +1 why are we the only class that have bound gear dropping here? Totally ludicrous.
  • nodensnttnodensntt Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    +1 as well!
  • realr3sistancerealr3sistance Member Posts: 191 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Err, I'd rather all Epic dungeon gear be BoP, BoE means people can get the gear without doing the dungeons... which I think is more ludicrous.
  • darwinoxdarwinox Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    done the crypts 20 times no divine emissary bots it is getting silly now.
  • argonacargonac Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Err, I'd rather all Epic dungeon gear be BoP, BoE means people can get the gear without doing the dungeons... which I think is more ludicrous.

I believe a middle ground in this would be that set pieces are BoP, and other pieces BoE. This would keep the AH running and people running dungeons too.
  • cichardcichard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    argonac wrote: »
    I believe a middle ground in this would be that set pieces are BoP, and other pieces BoE. This would keep the AH running and people running dungeons too.

i agree with this!
  • omfglolpwnzomfglolpwnz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i made already CC more than 20 times, most of them on event and no divine emi. boots.
    guys, everything is alright, its so hard to get or mb its bugged, somehow :?
    cheers