test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Action house for gold

imm0rtalboyimm0rtalboy Member Posts: 76 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Why there is no AH for gold i have many things i want sell with gold not AD and chat is moving fast if you write anything you can't expect someone to see what did you write zone chat is moving fast i think cryptic need to add new AH or allow us to change from AD to gold or you should sit anywhere and selling your stuff (private shop);)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by imm0rtalboy on

Comments

• myxlplykmyxlplyk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is something I'm curious about as well. Mostly because if you're seriously crafting you can run out of gold buying profession mats pretty quick. But you have no way via crafting to keep up with that coin drain (leadership generates some money, but not enough to even get near keeping up if you're seriously crafting armor items).

If the goal is to have professions be self sufficient (i.e. you don't have to adventure in order to craft) there either needs to be a way to earn more gold, or a way to buy profession vendor items more easily with AD.
  • syrumsyrum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 168 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    myxlplyk wrote: »
    This is something I'm curious about as well. Mostly because if you're seriously crafting you can run out of gold buying profession mats pretty quick. But you have no way via crafting to keep up with that coin drain (leadership generates some money, but not enough to even get near keeping up if you're seriously crafting armor items).

If the goal is to have professions be self sufficient (i.e. you don't have to adventure in order to craft) there either needs to be a way to earn more gold, or a way to buy profession vendor items more easily with AD.

I think the idea is they want you out and about doing quests or Foundry content.

I completely agree that we should be able to buy/sell on the AH with in-game gold currency. I have plenty of AD, but sometimes, it'd just be nice to see prices in gold...
  • labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is an attempt to stop gold sellers . There is a daily limit on AD .
  • feargxfeargx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 65
    edited May 2013
    I think its a pretty genius design to have the AD limit, and force players to do foundry or farm gold. It is boring but it is a MMO. If everything could be done via professions without playing that would suck.

Should they add a GOLD AH? I personally say no, but maybe a AD/Gold converter like the Zen/AD converter?
    Profile name / Ingame handle: @FearGXxD
    Shard: Mindflayer
    Characters: Grim, Rune, Holy, Ruin - If the name isn't the @FearGXxD handle, it's not me! =)
  • syrumsyrum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 168 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    labbb wrote: »

Really? Just because they aren't selling "gold" doesn't mean the "gold sellers" aren't selling AD instead... They have infested the game already, just watch zone chat, you'll see the "gold seller" messages. They just have AD for sale instead.
    edited May 2013
    feargx wrote: »
    I think its a pretty genius design to have the AD limit, and force players to do foundry or farm gold. It is boring but it is a MMO. If everything could be done via professions without playing that would suck.

Should they add a GOLD AH? I personally say no, but maybe a AD/Gold converter like the Zen/AD converter?

The limit is how many you can refine in a day, in other words, how many you earn from quests, altars, professions. Other than that, actual AD, I've seen no limits to daily gains.
  • imm0rtalboyimm0rtalboy Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    At least we need a private shop to sell our stuff with gold
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • strahn794strahn794 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why on earth would you want to change the auction house to what is arguably the least valuable currency in the game? This might be the worst idea I've seen from this community,and that's saying something.
  • maho4200maho4200 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 526 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    labbb wrote: »
    You can buy AD with real money.
    Neverwinter Online Open Beta is an ongoing success
  • someoneodsomeoneod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It wouldn't hurt to allow people to list in gold, just to have the option. Potions and kits can add up. Also, hopefully at some point they add in the ability to buy elixirs from vendors as well, which presumably would cost gold.