test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Staggering Challenge tooltip

ulthzulthz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Militia Barracks
Hi, I would like to know if anyone understood the tooltip

Staggering Challenge
Gain 4/8/12/16/20% damage bonus to Griffon's Wrath when the target has recently been struck by Staggering Challenge empowered by Griffon's Wrath. Additionally your damage bonus from Knight's Challenge is increased by 2/4/6/8/10%.
Ranks: 5

What is Staggering challenge i don't know, if you have explanation thx for your help :eek:
Post edited by ulthz on

Comments

• chirakuchiraku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I dont understand no one has replied to this.
    I am wondering the same thing, i just don't understand what they mean with this.
    Cause there is no skill that is called Staggering Challange, and sins they are saying when "the target has recently been struck by Staggering Challenge empowered by Griffon's Wrath" it would only make sens that its ment to be a skill.
    If they mean that when you place points in this feat and that gives you power then i don't understand why they said "recently been struck by".
    Or if they mean when having this feat that you have a chance on activating an buff or something or a special debuff on the enemy then they should have said it in a way that makes more sens :P.

Anyways if anyone could make this understandeble I and also others that are facing this clueless point, would appreciate it.

Thanks already,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud founder of the guild :
    The Gaylords Of Middle Earth
    Have a f@ggoty day
  • coolstorreycoolstorrey Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i would assume that, once u hit with griffons wrath the following strikes from it causes 20% more damage (griffons wrath has 3 charges)
  • invispoetinvispoet Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Staggering challenge is the name of the feat you quoted. Coolstorrey is correct. After a target has been hit with Griffon's Wrath, the next hit after does 20% more damage (at least that's how it's supposed to work).
  • chirakuchiraku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A thanks for the information guys :).
    English isnt my main languish so some things they say doesnt fully make sens :P, and i know more players have that problem hehe.
    I at first was thinking something like that but i couldnt be sure for 100%.

So yea thats why i asked it.
    Anyways thanks for the answer guys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud founder of the guild :
    The Gaylords Of Middle Earth
    Have a f@ggoty day