test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Brilliant Energy Enchantment problem

lokisamlokisam Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
i cant seem to get this to work on any weapon is it bugged atm or am i doing something wrong?
147daac5-9564-4a48-abfe-692d6c73ef11_zpsfc2f6648.jpg?t=1366442808
Post edited by lokisam on

Comments

• inexistinexist Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The enchantment goes in a weapon enchantment slot. Not the offensive/defensive slots. You won't see any weapons till higher level that have that slot though. So just keep it in the bank till you do. Good luck :)
  • solyad1solyad1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Where do you get this weapon enchantment? Thanks
  • solyad1solyad1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Would be nice if PW would respond and tell us how we can get the Brilliant Energy Enchantment for weapons.

Thank You
  • starkaosstarkaos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It is from the lockbox. Just mouse over the Nightmare Lockbox.
  • gwasgwas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 62
    edited May 2013
    Pay $200, you will receive it from the HotN package.
    Nessa@gwas - 10,500 Gearscore Control Wizard on Dragon Shard.
    4/4 Castle Never legit. 4/4 Shadow Weaver set. 1/2 Ancient Court Magister.
    edited May 2013
    Wow, so you have to pay $200.00 to get it? That kinda looks like pay to win doesn't it? If I'd know that, I wouldn't have wasted my money on the Guardian pack.
    edited May 2013
    solyad1 wrote: »
    Wow, so you have to pay $200.00 to get it? That kinda looks like pay to win doesn't it? If I'd know that, I wouldn't have wasted my money on the Guardian pack.

Yes, it has an effect to ignore enemy resistances or something. It's from the box you get with the HotN package. Cannot be traded.
    edited May 2013
    OK, there are a couple ways to straighten this out either a) make it available to EVERYONE via the AD vendor/market for a reasonable amount or b) modify the enhancement so it does not work versus players.

Major problem with two very simple solutions. PW, the ball is in your court.
  • zagrim#6754 zagrim Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited May 2013

This is taken from memory so might be wrong. It has a 30% chance to do 12.5% weapon damage, sounds great but its really crappy compared to most if not all other weapon enchants. So its hardly pay to win. Pay to win would have been an enchant that was better or at least equal to one of the better weapon enchants. As it is now you dont really notice having it.
    edited May 2013
    Let's get someone that has the thing to tell us exactly what we're dealing with. I've been told it avoids 50% damage mitigation which is huge in pvp. So, someone that actually has it please clear this up for us...uuhhmmm PW maybe?
    edited May 2013
    Let's get someone that has the thing to tell us exactly what we're dealing with. I've been told it avoids 50% damage mitigation which is huge in pvp. So, someone that actually has it please clear this up for us...uuhhmmm PW maybe?

It's like a 12.5% chance to deal weapon damage on hit and a chance to ignore 50% of the target's resistance.
    edited May 2013
    Ok so I assume you have one? Either way, that is a lot more useful then the +10 critical, +10 power, +10 recovery that comes in the other pack and the biggest difference is how it scales up with level. It is quite powerful and should be made available to the general player base, not just the ones that forked out $200.00 for it.

Just think of the REVENUE OPPORTUNITY PW......
    edited May 2013
    Ok so I assume you have one? Either way, that is a lot more useful then the +10 critical, +10 power, +10 recovery that comes in the other pack and the biggest difference is how it scales up with level. It is quite powerful and should be made available to the general player base, not just the ones that forked out $200.00 for it.

Just think of the REVENUE OPPORTUNITY PW......

I don't, it's a waste of money.
  • someoneodsomeoneod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The damage from the proc has a chance to ignore 50% damage resistance. The damage from the PROC. Not all attacks with the weapon. It's actually a pretty bad enchant.
  • starkaosstarkaos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Are you sure it is from the Founder Pack? Unless it is from the level 60 weapon in the locked treasure chest, then it is not part of the Founder's Pack. Only enchantment I have from the Founder's Pack is that glowing armor enchantment. The Nightmare Lockbox lists a Brilliant Enchantment.
  • beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    there are similar enhancements that do procs and have effects that drop in game. so all of you griping about making it available are wasting your time. It's not even that special of one at all. It's green, purple ones drop in game.
  • someoneodsomeoneod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    starkaos wrote: »
    Are you sure it is from the Founder Pack? Unless it is from the level 60 weapon in the locked treasure chest, then it is not part of the Founder's Pack. Only enchantment I have from the Founder's Pack is that glowing armor enchantment. The Nightmare Lockbox lists a Brilliant Enchantment.

It's from the HotN pack.
    edited May 2013
    Well if it's such poo-poo, I'm sure PW won't have any problem putting it on the Zen shop so the suckers can lap it up.
  • beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well if it's such poo-poo, I'm sure PW won't have any problem putting it on the Zen shop so the suckers can lap it up.

so I guess they should put every single thing in the game in the zen shop? or just everything in the founders pack? what about the spider mount? kind of kills the reason for there being a founders pack. much better ones are available in game, how can you logically complain then? the end.