test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dungeons | Vote To Kick Please

nymesis92nymesis92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 270 Bounty Hunter
edited August 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
The system that is currently in place is really bad. You can't even give people advice without them getting butthurt and insta kicking you from group if they happen to be the "leader".

Other peoples thoughts on this?
Post edited by nymesis92 on

Comments

• wolfel1wolfel1 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agree. It should be a vote, and a typed explanation for the kick should be required.
  • iamphausiamphaus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I approve, the last run we completed the leader kicked what it seemed like the whole team from the party for the loot.. lmao the fact this can even happen makes me laugh
    Common sense is hard to come by around here it seems..
  • jn2002dk1jn2002dk1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That's beyond stupid

You've gotta question the level of intelligence or work ethics of the devs who made this system
    Did they really not have a single person who played wow? or at the very least researched how it worked in wow to learn from their experiences?

Broken need/greed system and broken kick mechanics makes for incredible bad group experiences unless you go with friends

If they didn't see **** like this coming i don't know...that's like mmo 101. Give people the tools to act like complete dirtbags and they will
  • nymesis92nymesis92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 270 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Yeh. Pretty pathetic game flaw. Being abused too by <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>$hats.

Sometimes it really feels like game devs don't even play games at all...I mean seriously how does something like this not get discussed in the meeting for developing the group system in the game??
  • reilz1981reilz1981 Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    either vote to kick or no leaders that simple and let us replace members that quit either by invite or by the queue
    Actual Join date: Dec 2007
  • gillityrgillityr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    Need vote to kick system. Vote to Kick prevents asshats from kicking someone due to class or lack of extreme top-end Gearscore.

Vote to Kick also helps legit players add said asshats to their ignore list.
  • holt3holt3 Member Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Agreed. The majority of people aren't mature or responsible enough to have this power. Since entering any queued instance randomly flips the party leader around, a vote to kick needs to be implimented immedietly.

Although it was nice that one time I had a group of selfish, rude <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> who spoke to me as though I was scum. An I just happened to be the party leader.... But I was responsible and mature enough to make the right decision on that one.
  • cthulhuslawyercthulhuslawyer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nymesis92 wrote: »
    The system that is currently in place is really bad. You can't even give people advice without them getting butthurt and insta kicking you from group if they happen to be the "leader".

Other peoples thoughts on this?

Its bad
    I just cant understand how this and the loot system went unattended or at least updated to the "standards" of our time. Vote to kick and need on class are a must on Pugs ... even more when the game is F2P and ppl use it as an excuse !
  • allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Really, for the most part I have had decent people in Dungeons. There is always one though:rolleyes:. What I see as an issue is the fact that once someone leaves or is kicked, the queue doesn't replace that person and there seems to be no way to invite a replacement. On certain dungeons that means you just wasted 45 mins as there is no way in heck you are beating the boss with a short party:mad:. This needs fixing asap!
  • gillityrgillityr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    allaerra wrote: »
    Really, for the most part I have had decent people in Dungeons. There is always one though:rolleyes:. What I see as an issue is the fact that once someone leaves or is kicked, the queue doesn't replace that person and there seems to be no way to invite a replacement. On certain dungeons that means you just wasted 45 mins as there is no way in heck you are beating the boss with a short party:mad:. This needs fixing asap!

Excellent point. The system would need to auto-replace the next person in queue of appropriate class.
  • majtrollxmajtrollx Member Posts: 76
    edited May 2013
    I recently started seeing Founders afking to too, looks like it's becoming a trend. Can't really blame them though, especially when it's being abused by many players.
  • geovanesbgeovanesb Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    have to do as I say tickts to suport until they no longer hang on and think the right question
  • deus69xxxdeus69xxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The queue system does have an auto replace. Thing is, there are a lack of the players it looks for. The queue system looks for 1 GF, 1 DC and 3 of anything else. If you're a group of 2 GWF, CW, HR, TR, and someone leaves, the system begins looking for a GF. Problem is, there are other groups before you ALSO looking for a GF, so with minimal people playing GF's because they SUCK to quest/daily with, you get a long wait.

And I've never seen IN a dungeon anything but a vote kick. Every one of them pops up as a vote. You just don't get to see it as the one getting voted out. Of course, I'm rarely leader in a dungeon, and I never kick people, so I could just have not seen a flat kick option as lead.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Please don't necro threads. In this case, the entire question of the thread was rendered moot as a vote kick system was subsequently implemented.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.