test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dragon Completely Unplayable...

knavery2112knavery2112 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Anyone else experiencing this? I could barely login. The problems started launching the app. It took a good five minutes to get into the game to pick my character. Once in game, I was rubber-banding so bad I had to logout.
Post edited by knavery2112 on

Comments

• agentpotagentpot Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Also having troubles, keep getting the Lost connection with server popup. Ping is jumping from 200-6000 randomly!
  • syrumsyrum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 168 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    There's already a pretty good discussion about this going on in this patch made my ping 100 more average thread.

I'd recommend posting there as well and leave your details as far as server and what region you play from.
  • knavery2112knavery2112 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Page cannot be displayed. I'll look for it.
  • syrumsyrum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 168 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Page cannot be displayed. I'll look for it.

Yep, my bad, not enough coffee, I was an idiot trying to use the link function. All fixed now! :)
  • koldmiserkoldmiser Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 131
    edited May 2013
    Yeah. It's become unplayable. I don't know how the other shards are, but Dragon is bad. What's really odd is my son sit's right next to me, is on the same network, but has no problems. I'm starting to wonder if I need to uninstall and reinstall since that's the only real difference between our setups...I have been updating from the beta weekends and he did a fresh install after open beta started.
  • robertthebardrobertthebard Member Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just logged off of Dragon server about 2 minutes ago, and I wasn't having any problems. I did, however, have to log in twice to actually get onto the forums just now.
    Reading comprehension is essential in a medium that requires reading for communication.
    edited May 2013
    syrum wrote: »
    Yep, my bad, not enough coffee, I was an idiot trying to use the link function. All fixed now! :)

Thanks man. I replied in that thread. :)
    edited May 2013
    koldmiser wrote: »
    Yeah. It's become unplayable. I don't know how the other shards are, but Dragon is bad. What's really odd is my son sit's right next to me, is on the same network, but has no problems. I'm starting to wonder if I need to uninstall and reinstall since that's the only real difference between our setups...I have been updating from the beta weekends and he did a fresh install after open beta started.

Don't waste your time. That's not the problem. Visit the thread syrum posted. There are lots of people with this problem.
  • mutharexmutharex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you read that thread, it explains there is a transatlantic fiber cable damaged that is causing traffic congestion from EU to NA and even in NA (if you pass through Cogeco's Boston hub)
    edited May 2013
    mutharex wrote: »
    If you read that thread, it explains there is a transatlantic fiber cable damaged that is causing traffic congestion from EU to NA and even in NA (if you pass through Cogeco's Boston hub)

That would be a good explanation for the issues, however, I am experiencing no delays or lag using the internet for anything except the game. Web pages/sites load as fast as usual, I'm opening a ton of windows at one time and hitting numerous sites at once, no problems or delays. It was only IN GAME.
  • jacopinenjacopinen Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    im italian have the same problem... this game became unplayable :(
  • mutharexmutharex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    syrum wrote: »
    That would be a good explanation for the issues, however, I am experiencing no delays or lag using the internet for anything except the game. Web pages/sites load as fast as usual, I'm opening a ton of windows at one time and hitting numerous sites at once, no problems or delays. It was only IN GAME.

I expect it all depends on where those sites are and what routes do the data packets take. To connect to NWO most people pass through that hub I mentioned. Then again, it could be for different reasons but the cable problem seems a likely one
    edited May 2013
    jacopinen wrote: »
    im italian have the same problem... this game became unplayable :(

Pare ci sia un problema con un cavo transatlantico che sta causando carica sui network
  • callmedeuxcallmedeux Member Posts: 182 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    No issues.
  • jacopinenjacopinen Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mmm capisco capisco almeno si sa il problema