test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Community] Show us your Rogues! (Screenshots)

Comments

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Moderator Notice:
    . . . . . . Trolling replies, insults and censor filter profanity violations have been removed from this thread. Please read the Rules of Conduct folks, else you risk looking access to your entire PWE account. There is no reason to be rude or insulting to anyone. Do not reply to this Moderator Notice, for doing so is not allowed. Contact us by PM or through Support to discuss Moderator Actions. Thanks!
  • stratrat1956stratrat1956 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 54
    edited May 2013
    S6KzHab.jpg

Enjoying the sunset~!

Where in the heck do you get replacements for peasant clothes? Even the Zen store has like three outfits.
    What? Me worry?
  • nasuradinnasuradin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Where in the heck do you get replacements for peasant clothes? Even the Zen store has like three outfits.

That's female courtesan, which is one of the three Zen store outfits, as far as I know other than the Founder's moonstone regalia which is actually kind of like a fancier version of the Noble set, the Jester set from the trade bar guy, and the pirate hat from the closed beta stress test event, there are no other costume clothes.. yet.
  • jaer44jaer44 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nasuradin wrote: »
    As zalathorm7 said, many of the 40+ masks have that look, all the green armor is in general seperated by 1-40 41-60 where 1-40 is the fancy vest with the collar, and various bits and pieces tacked on or missing, and 41-60 is an entirely new set of armor, which includes the facemask. I do believe there is one blue 30ish helm you can buy off the armor npc that is a mask, even though the icon is a zorro hat, if the servers were not down I'd try to find it and name it.

Edit: Hood of the Night lvl 35 req 16200 diamonds

the funny thing is that not more than 5 minutes after posting that, my lv. 42 helm I got off the Ah was a mask like I was looking for, lol

I normally don't enable the helms in MMO's, I prefer to see my characters hair/face since I spent time creating her, but the mask is nice because it covers up my Half orcs tusks, which I'm not a fan of.
  • glave027glave027 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The most unsubtle, un-stealthy rogue in history.

Front.jpg

Back.jpg
  • plexs7plexs7 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    glave027 wrote: »
    The most unsubtle, un-stealthy rogue in history.

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

Just had a 5 minute ROFL fit!
  • xantrisxantris Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    GameClient2013-05-1318-58-46-07.jpg

I could do without the goofy facemask on the helm...
  • elawynelawyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    and there was me thinking *I* looked good in level 45 gear!

elnwnaxe.jpg
  • zalathorm7zalathorm7 Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nice dye xantris....is that black?

Also updated my look:

70avd0.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xxxpanda9lcxxxpanda9lc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thought i would show my outfit :D

Jdu2p5y.jpg?1

GDPAyJg.jpg?1
    Twitch.tv/chinglishtv
  • dagurasudagurasu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    DPXc3na.jpg
    roHLGEm.jpg
  • killaproiamkillaproiam Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    vTXACFH.jpg
  • xantrisxantris Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zalathorm7 wrote: »
    Nice dye xantris....is that black?

That's the default color. I have a soul forge in it, so I might have snapped a picture when it was pulsing and made it look darker.
  • raedlolraedlol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    can you please give the name of the armor? :O cant find anything like this
  • flatlyne9999flatlyne9999 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Mask of Mischeif lvl 20 from one of the vendors is also mask
    Xanther Falshun@flatlyne9999 - TR - Mindflayer

Member of 'The League of Monster Slayers' http://www.lomsglobal.com
  • rippshawrippshaw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zinux wrote: »
    Some armor is very different then the average brown gear that is everywhere
    lvl 57 hellfire random blue chest from turning in tokens in Mount Hotenow
    Was silver/silver used a red dye.

screenshot_2013-05-11-13-29-03_zpsde21c800.jpg

Can i ask what the name of this armour is?
  • quitegonejinquitegonejin Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2013
    NWjinSS.png

FYI you can make your good gear look like any gear, that's lowbie stuff but a 60 TR with a 12k GS.
  • zinuxzinux Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rippshaw wrote: »
    Can i ask what the name of this armour is?

Hellfire is the name
  • elawynelawyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Here's my latest look. Figured out that if yuo are already wearing dyed armor and use an undyed item to skin it, it retains the colors.

elorcarmor.jpg
  • nemonusnemonus Member Posts: 102
    edited May 2013
    benntallcrippler.jpg

I don't really look like a rogue anymore do I? More like some sort of fanciful bard.

I'm okay with that.

All the masks clip through my cheeks/beard anyway (gj cryptic).
  • iamphausiamphaus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Was wondering if anyone knew the name of the skin for the bandana just around the mouth area, and also if the Swashbuckler armor skin shared skins with any other items?
    Common sense is hard to come by around here it seems..
  • hellion83hellion83 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zalathorm7 wrote: »
    Hello you devious <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>...

Show off your rogue! This isn't gearscore or whatever, its looks (for the vain rogue in all of us). If you want, you can list the armor that dictates your appearance.

Edited with my new look.

70avd0.jpg

What skin is this or dye?
  • nemonusnemonus Member Posts: 102
    edited May 2013
    It's 2013, and we still haven't solved the hair clipping issue? Really?
  • dasblackmandasblackman Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Trying to get a photo up but it's not working :(
  • speedhaakspeedhaak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Blues from the AD merchant in Protector's Enclave Market Area. Armour Icons looked the same as all other ones but the actual Amour is different. LEVEL 38

screenshot_2013-05-19-16-58-14.jpg
    edited May 2013
    tricksters leather armor +4 (crafter made) as the armor skin

elt1.jpg
  • zalathorm7zalathorm7 Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hellion83 wrote: »
    What skin is this or dye?

Nightmare Dye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • m0rph3xm0rph3x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    x8PTONp.jpg
    bdZLZxO.jpg
  • x3ladex3lade Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 184 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
  • hyklasthyklast Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    (Double post)