test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Give me rank 30 heal companions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

demonishademonisha Member Posts: 27 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Ok I have come to realize that you are only using the companions to only further your own financial gain, cause its pretty fkin obvious since you put a lvl 20 guardian into the zen shop, so ok thats cool cant level my free companion up past rank 15 cause you *****es are on a money ***** streak, so how about putting a purple rank 30 healer in the zen shop so at least I can get ripped off, but atleast enjoy the game.. ty
Post edited by demonisha on

Comments

• glanniganglannigan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 463 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    You should just make friends with a Cleric and play with them. Did you know this game has Multi Player?
  • calaminthacalamintha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    glannigan wrote: »
    You should just make friends with a Cleric and play with them. Did you know this game has Multi Player?

Encounters don't scale though. Every quest is ridiculously easy in a group.
  • jazzneojazzneo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    Keep playing the game for over 3 month you get your Angel Protection Companion and she heal

XySU3zm.jpg
  • peter425peter425 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Zen shop is the answer for everything in Neverwinter. :(
  • demonishademonisha Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This game is suppose to be single player too, it is at the players choice.. I dont want to group.. maybe I like being a lone wolf, this is a ROLE PLAYING GAME ISNT IT? I know it is all about the money, so ok im all about my money too, so can I PLEASE get a lvl 30 healbot in the zen shop so I can waste my money and be happy.. fk sakes..
  • maximiliousmaximilious Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agree, put a healer equal or greater than the angel protection companion in the ZEN shop for 2k ZEN I will buy that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • novronnovron Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jazzneo wrote: »
    Keep playing the game for over 3 month you get your Angel Protection Companion and she heal

3 months? That pet will take almost a year to get it's 300+ Ardent coins and you get 1 a day.
    edited May 2013
    novron wrote: »
    3 months? That pet will take almost a year to get it's 300+ Ardent coins and you get 1 a day.

dont worry they add a healer in cash shop. people need to learn and just play the game right now
    edited May 2013
    I hope people tear this post to shreds.. I mean ok charge for some things to get the game going, but what they are doing is pure ****ing greed, but im cool with it cause all I can do is pray for em, but if your gonna be greedy, fk go all out, give me what I want.. I like the game and cant help it is run by these pricks.
  • pwiratgirlpwiratgirl Member Posts: 118 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

A couple things...

1) You get astral coins at a maximum rate of 1/day. 360 coins = 360 days. A year.
    2) The angel heals for 5% of your health. Unless it has no cooldown (or a very short one, say 4-6 seconds) the "free" cleric companion is a superior healer (20% of your health over 10 seconds, 30 sec cooldown)

When I saw the angel and the cost attached I burst out laughing.
    edited May 2013
    3 month? lol. It's require 360 Ardent Coins and we can only get 1 Ardent a day. That one year!
  • starkaosstarkaos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I believe they are working on adding level 30 powers to the non-Epic companions before making them upgradeable. Although, I would allow people to upgrade to level 25 through the training manuals, then add the Epic one when the level 30 powers are done.
    edited May 2013
    demonisha wrote: »
    I hope people tear this post to shreds.. I mean ok charge for some things to get the game going, but what they are doing is pure ****ing greed, but im cool with it cause all I can do is pray for em, but if your gonna be greedy, fk go all out, give me what I want.. I like the game and cant help it is run by these pricks.

i think they release new Companions each tuesday maybe next one be healer
    edited May 2013
    i think they release new Companions each tuesday maybe next one be healer

You mean *Zen shop Companion?
  • mutharexmutharex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Actually, it would be enough if they released the tomes so I can upgrade my 'white' cleric
    edited May 2013
    Sorry, honestly Ive spent all the money Im going to spend, mostly cause thus far I am not satisfied with the product right now, not quitting, but not spending anymore either.
  • tallulahkattallulahkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

XySU3zm.jpg

I am working on getting that but its 360 days so pretty much a year not 3 months.. you get 1 coin a day :D
  • mok33mok33 Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You said three months.. lol.
  • sindofinsindofin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Squeezing four months into one. If that's not hardcore, I don't know what is!
  • valtrayvaltray Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    make it rank 60 instead
    edited May 2013
    Bump, really want this to be seen and hopefully heard!
  • magilzealmagilzeal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    I don't understand why the scrolls to increase the quality of a companion are still "coming soon."
    Rise of the Fell King - A Forgotten Realms campaign (work in progress) NWS-DS38FJ5R8
    Part One: The Fell Cavern (looking for feedback!) NW-DTWX9RBQH
    Hopefully more to come!

edited May 2013
    magilzeal wrote: »
    I don't understand why the scrolls to increase the quality of a companion are still "coming soon."

PWE wants people to spend more money on their Zen companions.