test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

question about praying

eternalpietyeternalpiety Member Posts: 57 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
maybe i'm missing something or i'm thick. when i pray i get some goodies,the list includes some consumables.where do they go? dont appear in my bag. i get the AD fine but dont see where the rest goes, and yes i checked all the tabs.
any help would be nice

Comments

• lyokiralyokira Member Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • eternalpietyeternalpiety Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ah i see, so if i'm in town etc they are pretty much wasted?
  • zorpennzorpenn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Yes, they do.
    Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it.
  • maho4200maho4200 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 526 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    no you get xp and astral diamonds as well, I have char I havent played for a couple of days and that char gained 2 levels just from praying :)
    Neverwinter Online Open Beta is an ongoing success
  • nasuradinnasuradin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ah i see, so if i'm in town etc they are pretty much wasted?

Well I wouldn't say wasted exactly... well yes I guess it is kind of.

After the first 3 invokes*, all you will get are buffs and the occasional potion, so there's plenty of time to get a buff from invoking while you are doing something other than sitting in town :D

*After the first invoke of the day you get 1 ardent coin and 1 celestial coin, celestial coins reset if you do not invoke every day, and cap at 7, the first 3 invokes will give astral diamonds and xp