test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Community] Show us your Control Wizard (Screenshots)

zelkovahzelkovah Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2015 in The Library
I've noticed the lack of high level armor screenshots on the internet so I figured why not make a thread where everybody can show off their nice looking Control Wizards while at the same time showing some of us low levels what the armors look like for male/females at high levels.

If you can, make sure you leave the name of the armor with a screenshot of it.
Post edited by zelkovah on

Comments

• tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I guess i'll start, always fun seeing what people do with their characters. Here's mine, Fatebender's gloves and boots, Gladiators Tunic, Firegaint Crown.

8715165083_f8770f0148_b.jpg
  • sukmyphasersukmyphaser Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That's looking great - my tiefling is only 26 but all the armour she has worn has been clipping terribly
  • boostersauceboostersauce Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    gXstsWa.jpg

Gladiator Mages Tunic, Archmage gloves, Archmage slippers of the Unicorn, Orb of the gladiator mage.
  • kelthienkelthien Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    these are great! Are there any websites that show off the armor, or will I have to rely on threads like this puppy?
    edited May 2013
    kelthien wrote: »
    these are great! Are there any websites that show off the armor, or will I have to rely on threads like this puppy?

If the wiki ever takes off, they should be there eventually, but yeah, you pretty much seem to have to only rely on people showing. :\ Really need a preview item option.
    edited May 2013
    For what it's worth, here is my same CW with the Robes of the Arcane Wanderer and Hat of the Arcane Wanderer from the Astral Diamond Vendor. Yes, i probably spent too much, but what else is new. ;)

For the record, yes the stats suck on these, but i have a feeling they are mostly there for their appearance and sticking those on better gear. I have yet to see anything else that looks like either. Although the loincloth part doesn't seem to really fit the look of the chest part. :\

8699890667_9d54404df6_b.jpg
  • zelkovahzelkovah Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    These are great. I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to keep my male tiefling or reroll female or even human, all based on how the armors looks at high level. We really need a proper preview system.
  • projxprojx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    screenshot_2013-05-10-10-40-27_zpsf5ea5c74.jpg
    Gave in to that momentary sadistic twitch...
    hk47banner.jpg
  • nasuradinnasuradin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have 3 sets of robes that I've been keeping around.. The first one is what I currently use.
    Firegiant Crown (on a tiefling its kinda like diablo with a soulstone :P)
    Fatebender gloves/boots
    Delzoun Orb (founder epic 60 weapon chest)

Robe 1:Arcane Overseer Tunic
    Robe 2: Gladiator Mage Tunic
    Robe 3: Armor of Lolth (good for drow, lvl 55 blue item, kept it cuz it was cool :P.. also it has +10AC o.O)

I included the inventory icons for it too, I just assume all other armors with similar icons have a high chance of looking the same, but not always.
    Also the black/red/gold is the nightmare dye pack
    p5ytk2T.jpg
    edited May 2013
    Where is the "Robe 1:Arcane Overseer Tunic" from? I really like the look of that on a male tiefling, although i'm betting it won't look as cool on a female, they always have less on them. If you know what i mean. ;)
  • elminbanelminban Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is a full set of the blue armor for level 35. I apologize for the lighting.

screenshot_2013-05-10-18-52-02_zpsc79d9415.jpg
    2.jpg
  • thedraugthedraug Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    in town

NTxAojW.jpg

some end game

tJmeihD.jpg
  • jasperbob77jasperbob77 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wow I can have the wizard hat like Elminster in Baldurs Gate!
  • aarkinaarkin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Some nice looking screenshots.
  • wyrmstoothwyrmstooth Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the pics. At level 28 I'm still looking like 1 step above ****. So soon as I get something worth posting I'll join the ranks here. Great thread was looking for something like this.
  • snowyfieldssnowyfields Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    Lots of pretty CWs' here! Here's what I have so far (just got to lvl 60 recently): Gladiator Mage Tunic and Fatebender slippers in Winterwolf dye, Fatebender gloves in Harvest dye, and Shard of Elemental Fire for my orb (it looks funny :D)

snowfields_outfit_zpse2ecd52b.png
    edited May 2013
    The bug where your orb's enchant sits by your hand instead of your orb can be fixed for screenshots like this if you un-equip and re-equip it :D

Edit:
    tfangel wrote: »
    Where is the "Robe 1:Arcane Overseer Tunic" from? I really like the look of that on a male tiefling, although i'm betting it won't look as cool on a female, they always have less on them. If you know what i mean. ;)

I never answered that did I? Mine was just from the auction house :rolleyes:
    edited May 2013
    nasuradin wrote: »
    The bug where your orb's enchant sits by your hand instead of your orb can be fixed for screenshots like this if you un-equip and re-equip it :D

Good to know, it's an annoying bug, but it has made me wish we held our orbs in our hand, i kind of like the look it has there instead of floating around. I know neither is perfect, but floating orb just doesn't feel D&D to me.
  • asfsadfhkljasfsadfhklj Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    oznu39a.jpg

Daenerys Stormborn of Dragon (totally original :B)
  • gressikgressik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I see a lot of Gladiator Wizards running about in Nightmare dye so lets mix it up a bit.

How about a little Black & Silver action in here

Also I love my matching cloak :cool:

5yk1WXI.jpg

For those curious this is the Shadow Weaver's set
  • voresiavoresia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Voresia Yashar on Beholder, currently in full Fatebender regalia.
    Lz371Xch.jpg
    On character select screen.
    7dxQ4YQh.jpg
    edited May 2013
    I just got orb of the cave spirit, haven't seen a lot of people with it around before. Figured we could also our orbs in addition to robe sets. The flamey blue bits and smoke is just the plaguefire weapon enchant.
    lKgjULu.jpg
  • gressikgressik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Orb of the Shadow Weaver looks exactly the same as that, was kind of disappointed that they re-used it.
    edited May 2013
    nasuradin wrote: »
    I have 3 sets of robes that I've been keeping around.. The first one is what I currently use.
    Firegiant Crown (on a tiefling its kinda like diablo with a soulstone :P)
    Fatebender gloves/boots
    Delzoun Orb (founder epic 60 weapon chest)

Robe 1:Arcane Overseer Tunic
    Robe 2: Gladiator Mage Tunic
    Robe 3: Armor of Lolth (good for drow, lvl 55 blue item, kept it cuz it was cool :P.. also it has +10AC o.O)

I included the inventory icons for it too, I just assume all other armors with similar icons have a high chance of looking the same, but not always.
    Also the black/red/gold is the nightmare dye pack
    p5ytk2T.jpg

Man, i'm so dissapointed. I finally found the Arcane Overseer Tunic in the auction house, and it doesn't look nearly as cool on female. :\ Not to mention all the clipping going on. that cool red sash thing on the front of yours is covered and clipped by my loincloth thingy. I sometimes wish we could turn those off or on with some sets. :\

8731716293_b2df3c58d0_b.jpg
  • runicfirunicfi Member Posts: 269 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    60970005.jpg

Items censored because Im not interested in some unemployed schoolboy having 28 more gearscore than me. Also waiting on T2 weapon and chest to apply my Armor & Weapon -enchantments.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    My Wizard in the full set of level 47 blue gear.

screenshot_2013-05-13-18-54-56_zpse4f16387.jpg
    2.jpg
  • beliafbeliaf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    0adf31da-0886-471f-9482-914405d6c2e7_zps2d078034.jpg
  • psireaverpsireaver Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Focal Magi boots/gloves with the Armor of Lolth in Ebon Darkness dye.

Image3.png
  • harming18harming18 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 74
    edited May 2013
    Have this up in my guide but ill post it for the thread:
    GameClient2013-05-1515-14-23-59_zps74ffe4b5.png
    edited May 2013
    Full Magelord gear.

screenshot2013051601152.jpg

screenshot2013051601454.jpg
    2.jpg