test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guardian Founders Pack not delivered in game

oldbuggaoldbugga Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Purchased a Guardian Founder's Pack on Saturday (Oceania) and got a mail saying the transaction was completed (payed via PayPal)...credit card was debited with the full amount. Then got a mail saying the purchase had been rejected (first time purchase) and to follow the link on the mail. All that did was redirect me to the pack purchase screen which had the Guardian pack greyed out and it said I had already purchased it. My PW account shows the transaction as "completed successfully".

No pack has appeared in-game and yes I have completed all the pre-requisites quests/tutorials. So I am left with a $60 charge on the CC and no pack in the game (Monday morning here and still not at the vendor or postman). Lodged a ticket but a 3-4 business day wait apparently...that will make it Thursday-Friday here I suppose. You would think something as elementary to their business model as purchases would go smoothly.

Are any others having this sort of difficulty?
The older I get....the better I was
Post edited by oldbugga on

Comments

• thedestroyerofalthedestroyerofal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm having the same problem with the base pack. Haven't gotten it yet
  • mrbloodybartucmrbloodybartuc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It has been four days for me.

Spending 60$ on something, getting nothing in return and not getting a response from support has me feeling pretty sour about this situation.
  • oldbuggaoldbugga Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Resolved and items delivered in-game. Thanks.
    The older I get....the better I was