test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Daily skirmish level 49 - done 4 times, still unfinished

utaniautania Member Posts: 99
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I have done several daily skirmishes today as they became available as I leveled up.

I am now on the Daily Skirmish level 49 quests, complete the gate crashes skirmish THREE times.

I've now done this skirmish 4 times and the quest still says (3/3), has anybody else experienced this?

Bit annoying cause i'll have missed out on 6000 ad because of the double weeked :(
Post edited by utania on

Comments

• fakatikfakatik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    If it says 3/3, it means the quest is done. Have you tried talking to Rhix?
    Aireina | Ashter | King Baldric | Oranges | Hello | Mikalin
  • utaniautania Member Posts: 99
    edited May 2013
    Yes i've tried to talk to him, both through the home menu and in person.
  • vegetiiusvegetiius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same problem for me several time on daily quests.

do them x times and either i lvl past while doing them or they just bug out cant turn them in have to abandon and redo for it to work.

both this is anoying as hell.
  • arrowmaticarrowmatic Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes, I've had this problem with both skirmish and dungeon dailies. I haven't tried the others. The issue is that the quest never gets marked complete even when you satisfy the requirements of the daily quest. Today, for me it's the dungeon daily. I completed the spider lair but the quest was not marked complete. Yesterday it was the skirmish. Although it said 3/3 was done, Rhix wouldn't see it as completed even after 4 or 5x times through.
  • skindoggyskindoggy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have the same problem as a lvl 41 with the Daily skirmish for pit. Have done 3/3 but I can't turn it in.

I also noticed when I started another character, and if you decline the first pvp domination quest, because it queues you right away, you can't ever get that daily back.

There are some random issue with getting and turning in dailies for sure. And since they are one of the main sources of income, this needs to be addressed quickly.