UGC Sacred Oath and Revenge sequel

iakkyiakky Member Posts: 121 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in Foundry Quest Database
QUEST REVIEW TRADING

Sacred Oath
ID: NW-DBYLAUS93
by @Iakky

Quest
Help Lord Manos to fill his Sacred Oath and become Master of the lodge of Divine.
  • Use environment to your advantage sometimes it is disadvantage. It is all possible and finishable. I tested it many times.
  • I made it to be tricky sometimes for player.
  • To me it take usually around 40 minutes to finish.
  • Take some potions with you if solo.
  • It is playable solo
  • This quests is also about using environment during combat. This MMO has action combat so use it. Run around, decoy enemies in to holes in the floor, jump around tables to get some time before your skill cooldown. All combats are able to win. Just run around, attack and back off, wait for weak moments. But be aware that you can also end up in the hole in the floor. So be careful and think.
  • I was trying to compose "moral choice there" and play with dialog loops a bit... but Next time I will do much more of moral choices and dialog tricks, riddles and stuff.. Here it was my first work so there is not so much of it. I am still in learning process...

The game is fully finishable. Only small technical bug on the bridge but it is not limiting the progress (I dont know where that bug comes from).
It is my first quest and I am currently working on related quest.Tell me if you find any problems I will fix it. I am not native English speaker but I try with my English. But feel free to report anything.
Anybody feel free to review.

Content in all my qests is hand made and customized, so are encounters and NPCs.

I am already working on whole Campaign to this quest and the story will go much further.

New info coming soon...

Revenge (sequel to Sacred Oath)
ID:NW-DCNH66D94

Quest
This quest is sequel to Sacred Oath. This time we start to plan revenge and make the wheels of revenge turning.
  • Now expect more dialogs. also some side decisions and other decisions. Look around for content out of main line.
  • You will look deeper in to some background of whole story this time.
  • Again take some potions with you.
  • It is tested and fully playable.
  • You can play this one solo.

Last part of this campaign will come soon. But the story will not end with this campaign.
Post edited by iakky on

Comments

• iakkyiakky Member Posts: 121 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Those who review my quests, leave here quests you want to review from me for exchange.
    One for one quest exchange. I will try to review your quest as soon as I will be playing. I dont play much of Cryptic story so I have plenty of time for Foundry quests. If I will be available to play and server will let me in.
    edited May 2013
    These are quests that I will review or I reviewed.

Reviewed:
    Prologue - The Lady and the Worm
    NW-DPQPJSVTH

The Arcane Power - Prologue: Poison
    Short Code: NW-DK2ECWZOY

Bringing Truth to Words
    NW-DDE386E52

Slig Caves
    NW-DMRNRKVJD

Elderlock Deeps
    ID: NW-DLMMM9UBE

To review:

Tomb of Talanos
    ID: NW-DGZ62JVB3
  • s4kur1t4s4kur1t4 Member Posts: 15
    edited May 2013
    Some spelling errors not sure if they are intentional, but i'll point them out anyways:
    For anyone reading this, there may be spoilers.
    ====SPOILER ALERT====
    On the contact NPC where it says "dont say anybody about this place" should read "dont tell anybody about this place"
    On Atlas dialogue where it says "Ceremony is just waiting for you" i think it should read "The ceremony is just waiting for you"
    On Badoras dialogue "We need to revenge." should read "We need to get revenge"
    At Krateros: "But I see he faild" should read "But I see he failed"
    On the options, 2 of those mention "should revenge" should read "should get revenge" and "You are victim too" should read "You are a victim too."
    Same dialogue "And i have nothing to loose" should read "I have nothing to lose
    Divine priest: "Plase kill me" should read "Please kill me"
    Also "eaten by bear" should read "eaten by the bear"
    And "one of Divines" should read "one of the Divines"
    Same npc "when i get hurt" should read "when i got hurt"
    Same dialogue "there is living bear" should read "there is a living bear"
    Same NPC "You wont catch him if you that is your goal" not sure what your intention is here, but should be looked at.
    On the dialogue choices "I will leave you here for bear" should read "I will leave you here for the bear" unless bear is the name of a person, then in that case bear should be capitalized Bear.
    On Hazdrian "We svore not to" should read "We swore not to".
    Same NPC "We are just discussing about lost boar" should read "We were just disucussing about a lost boar".
    Same NPC "This is problem" should read "This is a problem".
    Same NPC "So you think he could stole it?" should read "So you think he could have stolen it?".
    Same NPC "no more loosing of my sheeps" should read "no more losing of my sheeps".
    Lucenia "Welcome in my house" should read "Welcome to my house".
    Same dialogue "I am lady" should read "I am the lady".
    Same dialogue "did we arranged meeting" should read "did we arrange a meeting"
    Same NPC "this manos arranged blood ceremony" should read "this manos arranged a blood ceremony"
    Same NPC "He is divine child" should read "He is a divine child".
    ====SPOILER END====

Also all doors have default foundry names, try renaming them to things like "Wooden door" or something like that.
    If you want to trade reviews, check this quest out: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?228042-The-Arcane-Power-Prologue-Poison
    edited May 2013
    s4kur1t4 wrote: »
    Some spelling errors not sure if they are intentional, but i'll point them out anyways:
    For anyone reading this, there may be spoilers.
    ====SPOILER ALERT====
    On the contact NPC where it says "dont say anybody about this place" should read "dont tell anybody about this place"
    On Atlas dialogue where it says "Ceremony is just waiting for you" i think it should read "The ceremony is just waiting for you"
    On Badoras dialogue "We need to revenge." should read "We need to get revenge"
    At Krateros: "But I see he faild" should read "But I see he failed"
    On the options, 2 of those mention "should revenge" should read "should get revenge" and "You are victim too" should read "You are a victim too."
    Same dialogue "And i have nothing to loose" should read "I have nothing to lose
    Divine priest: "Plase kill me" should read "Please kill me"
    Also "eaten by bear" should read "eaten by the bear"
    And "one of Divines" should read "one of the Divines"
    Same npc "when i get hurt" should read "when i got hurt"
    Same dialogue "there is living bear" should read "there is a living bear"
    Same NPC "You wont catch him if you that is your goal" not sure what your intention is here, but should be looked at.
    On the dialogue choices "I will leave you here for bear" should read "I will leave you here for the bear" unless bear is the name of a person, then in that case bear should be capitalized Bear.
    On Hazdrian "We svore not to" should read "We swore not to".
    Same NPC "We are just discussing about lost boar" should read "We were just disucussing about a lost boar".
    Same NPC "This is problem" should read "This is a problem".
    Same NPC "So you think he could stole it?" should read "So you think he could have stolen it?".
    Same NPC "no more loosing of my sheeps" should read "no more losing of my sheeps".
    Lucenia "Welcome in my house" should read "Welcome to my house".
    Same dialogue "I am lady" should read "I am the lady".
    Same dialogue "did we arranged meeting" should read "did we arrange a meeting"
    Same NPC "this manos arranged blood ceremony" should read "this manos arranged a blood ceremony"
    Same NPC "He is divine child" should read "He is a divine child".
    ====SPOILER END====

Also all doors have default foundry names, try renaming them to things like "Wooden door" or something like that.
    If you want to trade reviews, check this quest out: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?228042-The-Arcane-Power-Prologue-Poison

Oh really thanks for the grammar thing.. Thank you take time with it.. I am not native English speaker so English is a bit mystery for me still.. But thank you I will fix it as soon as I will get to it after I review quests which will be probably this afternoon.
    I somehow didnt know that door names are visible but I fix that.
    And yeah some doors from sector to sector are kind of tricky.. I didnt know if it is normal that it looks so bad because it is my first quest.. but I will try to do something with it... Maybe I could just arrange it with something...
  • daezodaezo Member Posts: 39
    edited May 2013
    Will trade reviews with ya!!

Bringing Truth to Words
    NW-DDE386E52
    to view foundry quest click on campaign name
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    daezo wrote: »

Bringing Truth to Words
    NW-DDE386E52

Yeah you already plaid mine.. I am about to play yours but the game doesnt want me in now.. I got inside just once for a while today.. I think it is because it is still weekend and there are so many people playing... :( But as I will get to game I will review it.
    edited May 2013
    daezo wrote: »

Bringing Truth to Words
    NW-DDE386E52

So I managed to complete your quest and review it. It was very good quest. I will be looking up for the next quests ion campaign.