edited May 2013 in Foundry Quest Database
The Arcane Power - Prologue: Poison by @s4kur1t4
Short Code: NW-DK2ECWZOY
Mission Type: Story/Combat
Average Duration: 5 minutes
Amount of Combat: Little
Starts at: Guard Frinko/Protector's Enclave
Mission Summary: Ehh not sure what to put in here
Author tips/hints: I suggest taking out the magician first before taking out the leader, there are a few encounters that can be avoided if you're careful on the forest.
Screenshots/attachments:
[Screenshot 1] [Screenshot 2]

Thanks for any feedback!

Revision history:
v1.03.
- Added some grass clusters to the farm.
- Fixed patrol dialogue "curn" -> "corn".
- Published!

v1.02.
-Added a couple more encounters in the Forest to spice things up.
-Published!

v1.01.
- Fixed a weird issue where the end chest was blending a bit into the wall (I swear this didn't happen during testing, or am I that blind?)
- Failed attempt at fixing music.
- Published!

v1.0
- Published!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    seanc84seanc84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 58
    edited May 2013
    Here's some feedback as I'm playing through it:
    - Some of the dialog could use a tiny bit of editing as far as grammar spelling goes.
    - The Elm's Farm map could use some more detail - maybe some grass or tree clusters.
    - I liked the bandit encounters! Nothing too hard to start out the adventure. Not sure what this "curn" is that they were looking for though. :P
    - The forest map was very big for one objective. Also, the bandits near the sack were spread out - I could pick them off one by one.
    - What Farmer Elm said about the spiders when I got back made me laugh. :P

Overall I thought it was pretty fun - nice, quick intro to the campaign. :)
    Into the Mind's Eye
    Chapter 1 - The Ruins of Webcrag --- Chapter 2 - Don't get your hopes up. Bored of the game.
  • Options
    s4kur1t4s4kur1t4 Member Posts: 15
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the review, i'll check those things out, if you have anything you'd like reviewed feel free to leave the shortcode
  • Options
    seanc84seanc84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 58
    edited May 2013
    Here's the forum thread for the campaign I'm working on... the code's in there. Although someone told me they couldn't find it, so I'm hoping there's not an issue there.
    Into the Mind's Eye
    Chapter 1 - The Ruins of Webcrag --- Chapter 2 - Don't get your hopes up. Bored of the game.
  • Options
    iakkyiakky Member Posts: 121 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    SO I was playing this quest.
    Dialogs are fine for me. You played with them well. I didnt see any grammar problems I am not native speaker so I dont see it such a big deal anyway.
    Story telling had some point and so. But story and environment had some issues.
    Environment is issue of this quest. It is not much detailed and there are huge spaces for only local things. Maybe adding some surround possible details. Create bandits camp or something... also I missed some more challenging encounters.
    But it is nice run around.. not so long not co complicated.
    ID: NW-DBYLAUS93
    ID:NW-DCNH66D94