test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Buff Rogues Now

Comments

• floredonfloredon Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    make me pay zen everytime i want to use an ability on my character.
  • cyresofbsgocyresofbsgo Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    as the representative of all the Boss adds, it was brought to my attention during the last meeting, that they are really upset about how OP area effects are, so please think of the adds, and give them a 95% immunity to area effects
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dudlite wrote: »
    Nerf great weapon fighters. Those scum rats.

This *100.

I swear I once had a guildmate who had a friend who knew someone who saw a GWF kill a random mob in less than 2 minutes.
    edited May 2013
    can you please add some t1 mounts to Zen store, just a slight hew apart from each other, and no pics of them anywhere so I can spend $40 per mount trying to find the 1 exact color that fits my char the best? thank you.
  • cloudspidercloudspider Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    oreoz2573 wrote: »
    Not sure if OP is serious or just terrible......

then you are
    oreoz2573 wrote: »
    terrible......
    edited May 2013
    can you please add some t1 mounts to Zen store, just a slight hew apart from each other, and no pics of them anywhere so I can spend $40 per mount trying to find the 1 exact color that fits my char the best? thank you.

oh... I so love that idea, but some of my toons are darker and some are lighter, so what if they also add a lighter and a darker version of each of those hues, just a slight shade off, and slight jhighlight off from each other... it would only meen there would be over 3,600 horses that have the exact same stats, and shape, but they would all "look difrent" and it wouldn't take much grinding at all to get the AD to switch to the Zen needed to buy 3,600 mounths at 4K Zen each.
  • floredonfloredon Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Please add a 30 day timer to all Zen store purchases. After 30 days, the item disappears, and you have to spend more Zen to get the item back.
    edited May 2013
    floredon wrote: »
    Please add a 30 day timer to all Zen store purchases. After 30 days, the item disappears, and you have to spend more Zen to get the item back.

I 2nd this, but also please make the counter count any downtime for maintenance, or server offline times to count as double. (hey maybe you could use the same codes from the in game mail to cause the timer's countdow to duplicate, takeing away 2s for every 1s that passes.)
  • soulgreaversoulgreaver Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Random greens are ruining the economy and giving the players too much gold/AD, so remove Identification scrolls from adventuring boxes and only sell them for Zen.
  • valtrayvaltray Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    not sure people are serious about thinking OP is serious
  • therealdestiantherealdestian Member Posts: 92
    edited May 2013
    Winning a need roll also awards the winner 10,000 AD.
    edited May 2013
    Winning a need roll also awards the winner 10,000 AD.

this is a serious thread, be less hamfisted with the fixes

granting a winner of the need roll Zen equal to the # rolled in their roll to get that need is enough
    edited May 2013
    add an NPC thief element, so that every time a NPC gets within 10 feet of a player that player may lose all items that are in a random bag slot (the random would include the resource, currancy, and idle companion tabs)
  • hateyourforumshateyourforums Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I love having no customization options whatsoever, please make it so that our outfits have even less variety and we're forced to look at our bland characters for 60 levels in a row.
    edited May 2013
    how about we make bank slots bind anything placed in bank to char, even the things that normally don't ever bind to char.
  • wormgaswormgas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 57
    edited May 2013
    Do we even have a hint of a clue that the devs are planning to tweak stuff anytime soon?
    That's a fact!
    edited May 2013
    wormgas wrote: »
    Do we even have a hint of a clue that the devs are planning to tweak stuff anytime soon?

they are probably working on a suggestion made earlier this thread about adding more companions/mounts to Zen store, and bringing out a new lockbox, that has a trained programer companion... err... I meant monkey.
  • bellylintbellylint Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    2 classes needs to be nerfed back to the stone age, rogue beyond any doubt needs a super bad *** nerf and wizy too, 2 classes needs some serious love, guardians and great fighters if this game is ever to survive as we are all sick and tired of people like op who does next to nothing because they are an op class.
    edited May 2013
    bellylint wrote: »
    2 classes needs to be nerfed back to the stone age, rogue beyond any doubt needs a super bad *** nerf and wizy too, 2 classes needs some serious love, guardians and great fighters if this game is ever to survive as we are all sick and tired of people like op who does next to nothing because they are an op class.

*whispers* this is a sarcasm thread, pointing out the opposite of what needs done.

*normal voice* you are off topic friend.
  • j0mberwakij0mberwaki Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 152 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    idk how rogue losing the stupid damage from Lashing Strike makes rogue bad off. Lashing Blade is only 1 part of a 4 part dps system. Get to being over it, plz.
    4895b885-3d65-48d2-9eb2-d940289d7be4_zps8e4ae678.jpg
    WTB Big-Giant Robot Camels, tbh...
  • samanthyasamanthya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 98
    edited May 2013
    You forgot:

- Buff priest healing by 200%, but only on themselves, 300% on others, also give them a shield
    - Nerf GWF a second time after the first time mentioned, they are that OP
    - Gold is to valuable, potions and kits should be sold for Zen, AD prices need to be doubled as well
    - Nerf Halflings, they are too tall.
    edited May 2013
    add a new class: Jester, make it's weapon specific to class be a nerf bat, and it's armor be a cardboard box, with the image of a breastplate and shield on it.
  • j0mberwakij0mberwaki Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 152 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    samanthya wrote: »
    You forgot:

- Buff priest healing by 200%, but only on themselves, 300% on others, also give them a shield
    - Nerf GWF a second time after the first time mentioned, they are that OP
    - Gold is to valuable, potions and kits should be sold for Zen, AD prices need to be doubled as well
    - Nerf Halflings, they are too tall.

Do not nerf halfling. I'm vertically challenged and I like it.
    4895b885-3d65-48d2-9eb2-d940289d7be4_zps8e4ae678.jpg
    WTB Big-Giant Robot Camels, tbh...
  • kharma888kharma888 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Increase Heal Aggro please, my cleric pet isnt tanking mobs that have been beaten well over 50% of their health often enough. Also please reduce the heal effect from GWF restoring strike at low levels, that 9 hp every 15 seconds is completely OP.
  • eshlaeshla Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    please add something in the chat window or that pops up to tell you when a crafter is done working and an item is ready.
  • dudlitedudlite Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Updated 10char/
  • minemoleminemole Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Long underwear. Preferably red.
  • guimzzhonguimzzhon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Queues are broken. At rare times I get queued with a cleric (most underpowered class since it has lowest dps when I click X button), we still finish the dungeon but our dps takes a giant hit. Buff cleric's damage output or have them stop queuing with us who actually are doing damage. Ty.

Also, in PvP it takes too much risk to play CW. Seriously, giving them longer range (from 1 node to another) would help them so much!
  • spellwardenspellwarden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 357 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    remove the 2 item buff from set-items. But make sure the info stays the same. Let us work hard on getting a set, only to realize from trials and errors that there is no benefit.

More packet-loss in dungeons. It adds danger where there should be none.

Larger loot-windows. Also make sure they are centered right in the action. And longer time before they dissapear.

Longer wait-time before chests re-sparkle. The best thing I know is waiting patiently for a minute or so at each chest. I just want more of that stuff.

Make sure that less info is given on items. Why do we want to know how often a weapon-enhancement procs? That would be just to instructive.

Make the event-announcements stick out further from the mini-map. Preferably add an annoying tune to further increase the frustration-fun.

I think that is enough for now.
  • ruinedmirageruinedmirage Member Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    There's too much choice with weapons (daggers OR handaxe? Great club OR a great sword?) It's limiting the number of classes you'll be able to come up with in the future.