test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What Quests are Worth Doing?

orioxthegorioxtheg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
For someone who doesn't like doing quests, and prefers to level via Dungeons, Skirmishes, and PvP, what quests do I need to do anyway? So far I've found only 3 up to level 30:

1) early quest to get a 2nd bag
2) quest to get a profession pack with a blue asset
3) quest to get a 3rd bag

All of these are level 30 or under, are there any quests level 30+ that give good rewards? (bags, rare things, etc.)

Thanks!
Post edited by orioxtheg on

Comments

• orioxthegorioxtheg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No level 60's that liked the quests want to share their wisdom?
  • txhawktxhawk Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Doing the quest chain for your race and class culminates in a quest rewarding a blue cloak for each. You get notified of these quests via in-game mail.
    Waiting for paladins...
    edited May 2013
    I assume the blue cloak is quickly/easily replace though? Are there any quests that give permanent things like bags, or things that are particularly valuable (like 25k+ AD)?
  • morbicmorbic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Kinda depends also on if achievements and achievement points are gonna be worth anything outside custom titles and bragging rights. If they add rewards later then you might miss a lot of the lore from skipping everything and have to come back and do it all later when it gives no rewards.
    edited May 2013
    I don't mind going back later for achievements I just don't want to miss a major item like an extra bag or very valuable rare resource, etc. right now and was hoping someone could tell me if there are any of these given from quests after level 30.
    edited May 2013
    Still looking for any info on post level 30 quests that are important to do (or confirmation that there are none).
  • thehadrielthehadriel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Or you could just do the quests....
  • jcfisher3rdjcfisher3rd Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There are none.
  • shapedalbatross1shapedalbatross1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can you go back and do low level quests? I'm 60 now but never picked up the quests for the bags. I've gone to the npcs that give the quests but they don't talk to me.
  • datemperdatemper Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 210 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    You could possibly have others share quests with you,but at level 60 I don't think you'll find anything on offer that you havn't/can't acquire that's any better than what you already have.

Next play through maybe mix in some questing with your preferred leveling up method.

I'm a ARPG fan so questing is also not all that enjoyable for me,yet so far I think Neverwinters system has been a blast questing through it.So much so,I havn't even played PvP yet and barely touched the foundry missions.
  • glraemaglraema Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can do all quests even if you are way above them. I did the quests in Neverdeath when I was level 43 or something and it is a level 26-30 zone. One thing to note is, you have to complete certain quests/quest chains to unlock further quests and the NPCs that have quests ARE NOT HIGHLIGHTED if you are ~10 level higher than the quest. So you have to talk to every NPC every time you finish a quest to check if anyone has more quests.
  • deltazuludeltazulu Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Where are the two quests that give you bags?
  • valasquavalasqua Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The quest that Zoey Fargo gives you in Blacklake and the quest at the end of the Neverdeath chain are the quests that give you bags.
    edited May 2013
    So it sounds like the 2 bag quests and the 1 profession quest are the only 3 quests in the game with valuable and/or permanently useful rewards?
  • illmanorsillmanors Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The last quest in whispering rewards a cloak that turns u invisible for a short peridlod of time.
  • lollielollie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    illmanors wrote: »
    The last quest in whispering rewards a cloak that turns u invisible for a short peridlod of time.

But this is basically a bag filler (useless because you can stat better in that slot).