test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Skirmish Daily Bugged

solyad1solyad1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
The title says it all. Every time I do 1 the total goes to 2/2 and I can't turn it in. I keep dropping it and reaccepting and every time I finish the first one, it goes back to 2/2 and I can't turn it in. Pretty annoying.
Post edited by solyad1 on

Comments

• Options
    fixthisnowxxxfixthisnowxxx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    there are a few bugs and yes this is one of them ...
  • Options
    klixanklixan Member Posts: 447 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    The bug that really 'bugs' me, is the one where you queue for a skirmish group, get into the group, but the darn game doesn't teleport you to the skirmish instance. You're just stuck in your instance with no way to join your group grrrr.
  • Options
    kamathaskamathas Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    solyad1 wrote: »
    The title says it all. Every time I do 1 the total goes to 2/2 and I can't turn it in. I keep dropping it and reaccepting and every time I finish the first one, it goes back to 2/2 and I can't turn it in. Pretty annoying.

The same bug is happening to me also.
    I dropped it once then it happened again. I won't do it again until I read that it's fixed.
  • Options
    mklein2836mklein2836 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 46
    edited May 2013
    Don't even have a skirmish option on my main anymore. Since she's 60 and all
  • Options
    jipatsujipatsu Member Posts: 94
    edited May 2013
    solyad1 wrote: »

Just do the another one too and you are able to turn the daily in.
  • Options
    kiraliakiralia Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Its a display bug. It shows as being 2/2 even when you have only done 1. Just ignore the fact it already says 2, do your 2 skirmishes and you should be able to turn it in. Thats what I did and it worked fine.
  • Options
    hadryel1hadryel1 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kiralia wrote: »
    Its a display bug. It shows as being 2/2 even when you have only done 1. Just ignore the fact it already says 2, do your 2 skirmishes and you should be able to turn it in. Thats what I did and it worked fine.

It used to work form e but last time i had the 3/3 showing w/o being able to turn in the quest, tho i did it 3 times one after another. At the end i outlvled it, so now i cant run again to see if i can fix it, its just there in my journal.
    I also have had a daily skirmish pop up from Rhix, but i never got the option to queue for that skirmish. Outlvled it again but i wasnt even able to see the skrmish after all :/
    Its quite buggy its seems...
  • Options
    solyad1solyad1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the tip. I'll try to do another one and see how it goes.

All in all, this is a GREAT game and I'm loving it. Hopefully, they can keep working on these bugs and get things in tip top shape.