test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Down again :(

bcvaporbcvapor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 285 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Lame, seriously.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by bcvapor on

Comments

• lollielollie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What a mess.
  • kidbskidbs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 294
    edited May 2013
    seriously wtf? Second time in a row I've been on a final T2 boss when it crashes.
  • gair22gair22 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think its down because all profession recipes weren't showing.
  • realbahalielrealbahaliel Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Was in the middle of being awesome in Pvp T-T
  • mistressphoenixmistressphoenix Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yup, down again. Not 10 seconds AFTER finishing the final boss in the mission i was in. At least we got our rewards and stepped outside, first. Could have been worse for my group.
  • picklesandbeerpicklesandbeer Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    LOL! These guys are seriously pathetic! I should have known something was up when they asked if they could borrow my old 486 dx4-100 to run a server with!!
  • marzattakzmarzattakz Member Posts: 48
    edited May 2013
    I'm sorry for sounding entitled but really guys? Come on, I hope you can get this nonsense sorted out.
  • bcvaporbcvapor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 285 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I had just beat a boss and was gonna loot. Why wont this chest open!? derp..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • synlynnsynlynn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Got two hours to play before going to a long work shift. I call bull****!
  • brickster51brickster51 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Must be Dell servers I tell ya....lol
  • novoihelvettinovoihelvetti Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 46
    edited May 2013
    Time to retire that poor old Casio calculator you use as a server. I can sell you my old C64 as an upgrade
  • pebujesapebujesa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    seams to be a problem today with something. Would be interesting to read what it is.
  • electrinoelectrino Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 39
    edited May 2013
    same lol, just after the quest
  • koldmiserkoldmiser Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 131
    edited May 2013
    At the door for the last boss of The Mad Dragon and booom! Server down! Sucks.
  • asakochanasakochan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thank got i just ended my 3 pvp runs, was trying to refine the AD and was wondering why is not working lol :D
    edited May 2013
    pebujesa wrote: »
    seams to be a problem today with something. Would be interesting to read what it is.

is the beta start of STO and runs on same server :D
    expect moar crashes today ;)
  • deathicarus817deathicarus817 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    complete horse****. i try to play over the weekend but these <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> do maintenance on the ****ing weekend? then today the server goes down TWICE. get your **** together, and **** your "its in beta" excuse
    edited May 2013
    double post, sorry.

*when server crashes, the forums laggs like helll*
  • kristingravekristingrave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Okay servers you win, I'll go step outside and be productive today. ; - ;
    GasMaskSmall-1.png
    Lift me up..
    Panda@kristingrave - CW - Dragon
    Death@healxyou - DC - Dragon
  • losse1losse1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I STRONGLY recommend not having anymore promotions like doulbe rough AD for a few weeks till servers are more stable!
    "The sum of the whole is this: walk and be happy; walk and be healthy. The best way to lengthen out our days is to walk steadily and with a purpose." -Charles Dickens
  • resinresin Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    marzattakz wrote: »
    I'm sorry for sounding entitled but really guys? Come on, I hope you can get this nonsense sorted out.

Don't feel apologetic. They released a game with a f2p model. YOU HAVE A VOICE! You have just as much right to voice your opinion and complaints as a p2p player. I'm tired of all these people saying f2p players are acting "entitled".

If PWE/Cryptic didn't want feedback and to please f2p players, they would'nt have made a f2p game.

A huge part of their model is getting f2p to go p2p. Help them out with your f2p feedback please.
  • jcrawford123jcrawford123 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Luckily I had just finished my last of the 4 foundry runs and spoken to Rhix, I was able to refine my AD but then got DC'd... lol
  • archwardenarchwarden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 55
    edited May 2013
    Was runnin the same dungeon for both crashes...
    I hit tab to mark the final boss - nothing
    Tab again - nothing
    *looking at the keyboard sweating*
    Tab again - Crash!
    Availiable for hire for T1/T2 DD at Mindflayer (european gmts):
    Gaurwulf - GF, hybrid tank/dps, GS 12.5k
  • docterrydocterry Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bcvapor wrote: »
    Lame, seriously.

Last time I had diarrhea, I don't think my pants were down as often as these servers!

Bonus with diarrhea; I felt better afterwards!
  • jjricejjrice Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And who are going to REPAY me for INJURY KIT again?! :D
  • krozamkrozam Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I hope they learn from this and upgrade the servers for the next weekend.
  • lukestonehm1lukestonehm1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I must say this to the devs. WHY THE F***ED ARE YOU USING .NET FOR THE LAUNCHER!!!!!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously.. Of all the lame <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> M$ has created, the .net framework is the buggiest. Even Adobe air is more stable. It's bringing up IE 1st run privacy bullsh!t. THAT SHOULD BE A RED FLAG. Seriously, be brave, and make the launcher in Qt or something. Please. Even Python or Java. Just not this .net...
  • electrinoelectrino Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 39
    edited May 2013
    from twitter: "This seems more severe than our previous outage. This is affecting all Cryptic games, not just #Neverwinter. "
    another hour or 2, i should go to sleep then lol
  • scrumtrelesentscrumtrelesent Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I cannot believe this, show some professionalism!!! I cannot believe this far into an open beta/soft release that there would be ANY sort of blips!!! I have never experienced anything like this in my 20 year gaming history. Shameful. Cryptic?? more like Craptic.
  • fridgefighterfridgefighter Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If they would at least make a post here on the website... Like how much does it take to keep a big part of the community informed about what's going on? A single post about the problem would do... But no single word appears from them... And I'm not going to use my personal facebook to follow the news, I want updates here, on this website... It would make sense right?
This discussion has been closed.