test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

15 euro for a respec?! what!

sevargathsevargath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I spent 15 euro with the service boku for 776 zen I need to respec does not it seem a little excessive? I understand that you do not work for free and that I could be more careful but you could lighten the cost of respec?

currently I spent 75 € for Neverwinter guardian pack of 60 +15 respec
6iscnm.jpg
Post edited by sevargath on

Comments

• gutyoulikeafishgutyoulikeafish Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ya, I believe it is high as well.
  • deurkier1deurkier1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 70
    edited May 2013
    go do some surveys bro if you're too poor to spend dolla bills
  • maho4200maho4200 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 526 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    deurkier1 wrote: »
    go do some surveys bro if you're too poor to spend dolla bills
    Only works for Americans.
    Neverwinter Online Open Beta is an ongoing success
  • thehadrielthehadriel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Welcome to Perfect World Entertainment.
  • mrlee9569mrlee9569 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 78
    edited May 2013
    Yes respec costs are WAY to high. Love the game but some of these prices are really stupid!

Wish they would listen to their customers and lower them!
  • lyokiralyokira Member Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There is the alternative of rerolling... (I mean, you've only barely played for 2 weeks or so, right?)
  • novoihelvettinovoihelvetti Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 46
    edited May 2013
    Not to mention there is atleast a dozen of broken feats/powers.
    But hey its beta, its completely legit to ask real money to respec away from the broken abilities.
    More peoples will buy respec tokens, less incentive there is for PWE to fix the broken feats/powers as it brings them income.
  • d00mshandd00mshand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    U gotta be kidding me.U ppl pay to beta test their game?WOW.They shold be paying u for doing their job or at least not take money from u....
  • wrenaqwrenaq Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    maho4200 wrote: »
    Only works for Americans.

Wrong Iam in the UK and did a few and got about 250 zen.
  • spyke2009spyke2009 Member Posts: 674 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    wrenaq wrote: »
    Wrong Iam in the UK and did a few and got about 250 zen.

$2.50, not too proud to scoff at it, but hardly going to go far. There has been reports that they're not working or are borderline shady though. They really shouldn't be linked to by PWE/Cryptic unless completely safe.
  • thehadrielthehadriel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    spyke2009 wrote: »
    $2.50, not too proud to scoff at it, but hardly going to go far. There has been reports that they're not working or are borderline shady though. They really shouldn't be linked to by PWE/Cryptic unless completely safe.
    Most of them will spam your e-mail to hell. Never provide your real e-mail when doing the offers.
  • aurennaurenn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    600zen for a respec might seem much, but you do get to respec everything. You can't do that in pen and paper DnD you have to re-roll your character...Be thankful it was even allowed, way I hear it they were planning on having everyone just re-roll a chara if they ****ed up and felt the need to respec but that is just what I've heard.

To be honest, just buy the 2 extra character slots and make some extra characters if you feel the need to respec your character for pvp/pve or something, sorta the reason I think is behind the whole 'You can have a maximum of 50 characters' thing.
  • kaskiankaskian Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    600 Zen is NOT 15Euros -- I don't know where you are taking your prices from?!

Paypal: 1100ZEN -- 9.99 Euro
    Boku - 1044ZEN -- 10Pound

Please provide a screenshot of your purchased amount!
    Kie - Renegade Drow - Wizard | Orion - Half Elf - Cleric | Kia - Tiefling - Rogue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zeroxellzeroxell Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    aurenn wrote: »
    600zen for a respec might seem much, but you do get to respec everything. You can't do that in pen and paper DnD you have to re-roll your character...Be thankful it was even allowed, way I hear it they were planning on having everyone just re-roll a chara if they ****ed up and felt the need to respec but that is just what I've heard.

To be honest, just buy the 2 extra character slots and make some extra characters if you feel the need to respec your character for pvp/pve or something, sorta the reason I think is behind the whole 'You can have a maximum of 50 characters' thing.

Because in pen and paper DnD you have incomplete skill description and non-working feats also, right? I'm sorry but your point is void considering the current state of the game.
  • lisnarilisnari Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thehadriel wrote: »
    Most of them will spam your e-mail to hell. Never provide your real e-mail when doing the offers.

http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/ ftw :) Works for EU & US.
  • tyestortyestor Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kaskian wrote: »
    600 Zen is NOT 15Euros -- I don't know where you are taking your prices from?!

Paypal: 1100ZEN -- 9.99 Euro
    Boku - 1044ZEN -- 10Pound

Please provide a screenshot of your purchased amount!

yeah like $10 for a ****ing RESPEC should be justified. dear god you fanboys will go to lengths won't you?
    Tyestor - Great Weapon Fighter - Mindflayer
  • kaskiankaskian Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tyestor wrote: »
    yeah like $10 for a ****ing RESPEC should be justified. dear god you fanboys will go to lengths won't you?

Calling me names doesn't make you right. I pointed out the incorrectness of his statement. Oh and yours.

It is a 1000 zen per 10$
    Respecs are 600

Thanks
    Kie - Renegade Drow - Wizard | Orion - Half Elf - Cleric | Kia - Tiefling - Rogue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sevargathsevargath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

10 pound is more than euro and dollars
    6iscnm.jpg
  • mutharexmutharex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sevargath wrote: »
    10 pound is more than euro and dollars

It's 6$/6€ for a respec. OP got robbed when he bought the ZEN through some service, he paid 15€ for what should have been 7/8€ worth of ZEN.
  • blupa2010blupa2010 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Respec should be free or we should at least get 1 free at 60. Most people will mess there spec up on the way to 60 then realize then want to respec, was this there plan?

But at least they gave us all our tools bars.
    ~ Neverwinter Fan Site~ Builds-Guides+More!!
  • mutharexmutharex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

If you have to complain and be an *** to the others, at least get your 'facts' right, please
    edited May 2013
    blupa2010 wrote: »
    Respec should be free or we should at least get 1 free at 60. Most people will mess there spec up on the way to 60 then realize then want to respec, was this there plan?

But at least they gave us all our tools bars.

Dunno, they might introduce it after 'launch'. Or introduce a way to purchase it with in-game currencies.
  • sevargathsevargath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    776 zen with boku is 15 euro check
    6iscnm.jpg
  • latiasracerlatiasracer Member Posts: 663 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sevargath wrote: »
    776 zen with boku is 15 euro check

I think you've been had mate.

9.99 Euro's gives you 1,100 Zen with moneybookers.
    warp plasma can't melt neutronium beams
  • skylia120410skylia120410 Member Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I had to buy 2 in the course of the same day bought $20 in Zen still have left over buying a bank slot as well
    the respect prices aren't unreasonable it seems like people want it free, or for like 5bucks and that shouldn't be the case, maybe one free one after hitting a certain lvl like someone mention but otherwise the prices for that are average

heck in scarlet blade it is 20bucks for one reset I believe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character handle:@skylia120410
    (www.gwfnw.weebly.com)
    GWF GUIDE SITE: Still being worked on not 60 yet
    Divine Misfits (one of the Guild Leaders)(Guild Site Manager)
    www.divinemisfits.guildlaunch.com
  • moonhammermoonhammer Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think respecs should be charged for ingame gold, not AD not Zen... just plain gold what else we going to do with it?
    Also they should give a free respec token to everyone once they finish the main quest line at lvl 60.
  • moonhammermoonhammer Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    double posted for some reason
    edited May 2013
    I think you've been had mate.

9.99 Euro's gives you 1,100 Zen with moneybookers.

Boku sms 776 zen 15euro whatch
    6iscnm.jpg
  • forumname012forumname012 Member Posts: 59
    edited May 2013
    Yes, the respec fees are currently too high considering this isn't how anywhere else does it, and also how difficult it is to actually buy zen without having to use a foreign currency.
  • auferoaufero Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I like the game so far, and I don't see a problem with charging for most of the things available through Zen purchases.

I do not, however, wish to pay real money to correct problems I encounter with poorly-explained (or just flat out broken) class design. If it gets to the point where I need to do that, I'll just stop playing.