test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Daily quests? Are they daily?

azahronazahron Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
Heya folks, I was wondering what's the deal with the daily quests - are they only completable once a day? Or are they simply repeatable quests that are poorly named?
The reason I ask is because I've noticed that you can immediately pick them up again after turning them in, but maybe they can't be completed until the next day or something?
I figured I'd ask before wasting time on them.
Thanks!
Artificer.jpg
Post edited by azahron on

Comments

• mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I thought (could be wrong) that there was a 22 hour timer on repeating on the Foundry daily quest once you turn it in. Not sure about the others.
  • azahronazahron Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mconosrep wrote: »
    I thought (could be wrong) that there was a 22 hour timer on repeating on the Foundry daily quest once you turn it in. Not sure about the others.

So you can accept it again but not complete it again for another 22 hours?
    Sounds reasonable enough, thanks!
    Artificer.jpg
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    azahron wrote: »
    So you can accept it again but not complete it again for another 22 hours?
    Sounds reasonable enough, thanks!

Actually when I tried I couldn't even accept it again for another 22 hours, but if the info helped that is always good!
  • rhoidrhoid Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    azahron wrote: »
    Heya folks, I was wondering what's the deal with the daily quests - are they only completable once a day? Or are they simply repeatable quests that are poorly named?
    The reason I ask is because I've noticed that you can immediately pick them up again after turning them in, but maybe they can't be completed until the next day or something?
    I figured I'd ask before wasting time on them.
    Thanks!

what you are probably seeing is that as you level you get different daily quests. like it goes from one pvp match a day to 2 etc.
    or the skirmishes and dungeons change as you level and since you level so fast its possible to have multiple of the same"ish" quests well before the 22 hours are up