test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Quick question not trolling asking nicely/sincerely/politely

goraptors31goraptors31 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Quick question not trolling asking nicely/sincerely/politely:

I just hit level 30 on my trickster rogue on mindflayer & went to apply my ability points & I don't get a choice in the matter?

It is just adding +1 to all 6 of my stats? is that WAI? Not to be taken as an complaint or criticism just not what I am used to.

Thanks in advance! Cheers! :P! :)!
Post edited by goraptors31 on

Comments

• xen1912xen1912 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yes it does that at level 30 and level 60.

• saintavalonsaintavalon Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    To prevent the idea that you are trolling, simply state your issue, or question without trying to antagonize people. You shouldn't need to label something as "not trolling" if it's not a troll.

As for the issue at hand I am unsure why it did that or if that was intended. Might have just been one of those levels where you get an even point spread so you can't over power your self by doing only the 3 stats, and forgetting your other stats. Basically a way to keep your character grounded.
  • toonviptoonvip Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I also have a question are there any other mount shops through out Neverwinter like maybe in different areas or is the Protectors enclave the only choice i have unless i go to the zen shop
  • saintavalonsaintavalon Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    toonvip wrote: »
    I also have a question are there any other mount shops through out Neverwinter like maybe in different areas or is the Protectors enclave the only choice i have unless i go to the zen shop

You should create your own thread when asking a new question not related to the original posters. Hijacking threads is generally frowned upon.
    edited May 2013
    cant help it lol i cant post new threads yet and this was a question thread so i figured it was the best place to post mine
  • glanniganglannigan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 463 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    GO BACK TO WOW!!!!!!

....wait...what was the question?
  • riven84riven84 Member, Banned Users Posts: 574 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    glannigan wrote: »
    GO BACK TO WOW!!!!!!

....wait...what was the question?

Who cares!
    edited May 2013
    does anyone know if there are other mount shops besides the main one in Protectors Enclave and the Zen shop
  • goraptors31goraptors31 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    toonvip wrote: »
    does anyone know if there are other mount shops besides the main one in Protectors Enclave and the Zen shop

No there is not to my knowledge, just those 2.

Once you get to a certain level there is a lockbox which will give you 3 tokens to use for renting a horse.

Use those until you get enough gold & then buy a horse with gold *imo*. Hope that helps! Cheers!
  • escophescoph Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sorry for stealing ur thread, but for some reason i cant create any myself, because of this.

Please note that, for a short period of time after account creation, posting new threads is disabled. After this probationary period, you'll be able to create threads as normal.

And my account is atleast 5 month old. I already sent a ticket, but does anyone have a solution? Do share.

Anyway. Im gonna try this game out, looks really cool! And i also have some questions about it, would appreciate if anyone could answer as soon as possible :]

1. Newest Server?
    2. Max level?
    3. Are you able to see all available quests to pick up for your current level? (so you dont miss any, incase you wanna complete them all 100% eventually)
    4. Will quests eventually disappears if you skip to pick them up, and continues leveling?
    5. If this is a beta, will there be a character-wipe when release comes out?
    6. Are there any sites for builds?
    7. Can you reset stats/skills? (incase you build wrong)
    8. Which class is the typical dps magic caster in this game?

Appreciate an answer as soon as possible, thanks!
  • thehadrielthehadriel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    escoph wrote: »
    Sorry for stealing ur thread, but for some reason i cant create any myself, because of this.

Please note that, for a short period of time after account creation, posting new threads is disabled. After this probationary period, you'll be able to create threads as normal.

And my account is atleast 5 month old. I already sent a ticket, but does anyone have a solution? Do share.

Anyway. Im gonna try this game out, looks really cool! And i also have some questions about it, would appreciate if anyone could answer as soon as possible :]

1. Newest Server?
    2. Max level?
    3. Are you able to see all available quests to pick up for your current level? (so you dont miss any, incase you wanna complete them all 100% eventually)
    4. Will quests eventually disappears if you skip to pick them up, and continues leveling?
    5. If this is a beta, will there be a character-wipe when release comes out?
    6. Are there any sites for builds?
    7. Can you reset stats/skills? (incase you build wrong)
    8. Which class is the typical dps magic caster in this game?

Appreciate an answer as soon as possible, thanks!
    Not a good idea to hijack a thread like that.
    1. It doesn't matter.
    2. 60.
    3. No, you'll find all the quests you need in the zone you're in
    4. I believe so, but that shouldn't be a problem unless you're exploiting the Foundry.
    5. No wipes.
    6. Probably.
    7. You have to pay 600 zen for resetting (which equals to $6.00 USD). You can trade Astral Diamonds for zen however, but you'll need quite a bit.
    8. Control Wizard

As for the OP, saying you're not trying to troll sounds like you're trolling. I forgot the question answer the above post, maybe next time you should provide a more descriptive title for your thread.
  • escophescoph Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for a quick answer, and i had to "hijack" it because of their lovely glitch.
    edited May 2013
    thanks i have 6 gold atm but i was holding onto it just making sure there werent other mount shops else where with possibly better mounts but thanks for the help!
    edited May 2013
    I just hit level 30 on my trickster rogue on mindflayer & went to apply my ability points & I don't get a choice in the matter?

It is just adding +1 to all 6 of my stats? is that WAI? Not to be taken as an complaint or criticism just not what I am used to.

Thanks in advance! Cheers! :P! :)!
  • boostersauceboostersauce Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No you don't get a choice, that's how it is designed. Next Question ?
    edited May 2013
    Thank you sir/maam! Very much appreciated! :P! :)! Cheers! (I don't agree with that design decision but must be from 4E so).

Oh wells! Le sigh /sad panda! :) Keep on trucking I guess!
  • bropinebropine Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    To prevent the idea that you are trolling, simply state your issue, or question without trying to antagonize people. You shouldn't need to label something as "not trolling" if it's not a troll.

The OP couldn't have been any nicer. The reason he felt the need to say "not trolling" is because of forum <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> like you. Lucky for most of us...we don't care what idiots like you think.
  • boostersauceboostersauce Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thank you sir/maam! Very much appreciated! :P! :)! Cheers! (I don't agree with that design decision but must be from 4E so).

Oh wells! Le sigh /sad panda! :) Keep on trucking I guess!

A design like this really helps new players to these types of games. Otherwise people would randomly put points anywhere cause lets face it most people really don't invest time to learn what they are doing, they just do. And then people would cry when they find out they stuffed up and had to pay 6 bucks to respec etc.