test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Review process?

aavariusaavarius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
I finally got the chance to actually publish something in the beta enviornment. It's just for testing, however, so I was expecting to find my mission in the "still needs reviewing" list. Turns out publishing right now bypasses the review process entirely. I hope that's not going to be permanent. I like knowing that there's at least some chance missions with offensive content get filtered out before the general public sees them.

Anybody got any information on what's up with this?
Post edited by aavarius on

Comments

• tilt42tilt42 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The adjusted rating somewhat compensates for this, though I don't know if they have other plans for the future.
  • josiah2293josiah2293 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How long should it take to go from review to new?
  • kamaliiciouskamaliicious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    aavarius wrote: »
    I finally got the chance to actually publish something in the beta enviornment. It's just for testing, however, so I was expecting to find my mission in the "still needs reviewing" list. Turns out publishing right now bypasses the review process entirely. I hope that's not going to be permanent. I like knowing that there's at least some chance missions with offensive content get filtered out before the general public sees them.

Anybody got any information on what's up with this?
    I thought one of the Silverstars benefits is Silverstar quests bypass the review, kind of like how Silverstars didn't have to wait for level 15 for Foundry access.
    edited May 2013
    Can't say I've ever heard anything about that, but that doesn't mean you're wrong. It would make sense, I guess.
  • visigoth18visigoth18 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 371 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Whats the "Silverstars" this is the first time I've noticed that @_@
    jlTYaLC.gif
    1.jpglXK5k1F.png
  • kamaliiciouskamaliicious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    visigoth18 wrote: »
    Whats the "Silverstars" this is the first time I've noticed that @_@
    Silverstar is a title that Foundry beta authors can use. They don't have to of course, I am one for instance.
    edited May 2013
    Silverstars are the people who participated in the Foundry Beta.