test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lair of the Mad Dragon Entrance

najarranajarra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey Guys,

Does anyone know how you can manually enter the Lair of the Mad Dragon? I'm level 37 and too high to queue for it but would like to try it with a group, but I can't seem to find it in Helm's Hold. I went up to the door of the Temple which is where I assumed the entrance is, but it wasn't glowing and I could not click on it.

When I was too high to queue for Cloak Tower, I could just walk up to it and click the door to enter. I was hoping I could do this for the Mad Dragon too.

Thanks!
Post edited by najarra on

Comments

• doowie1982doowie1982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 284 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    It's strange you don't get the option to enter, if you are indeed in front of the correct door. However; trust me this dungeon is a pain in the butt if you have a group of people who don't understand to move out of red circles on the floor or to kill adds when they spawn. The last boss is very annoying xD
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus
    Guild Website: http://www.PraetorLupus.com

Hero of the North & Guardian of Neverwinter Founder.
  • najarranajarra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    doowie1982 wrote: »
    It's strange you don't get the option to enter, if you are indeed in front of the correct door. However; trust me this dungeon is a pain in the butt if you have a group of people who don't understand to move out of red circles on the floor or to kill adds when they spawn. The last boss is very annoying xD

That's what I'm wondering, if I am at the right door. I went up the stairs to the Temple Door in Helms Hold. Is that the right one?

We have a good group of guys so I think we should do okay. I really wanna try this dungeon! LOL
  • najarranajarra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bump!

Can anyone tell me if that is the right door to the dungeon? Thanks!
  • mmoplaya1971mmoplaya1971 Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I dont think you can do dungeons you have outleveled. There is another thread about it started yesterday I think.
  • beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I dont think you can do dungeons you have outleveled. There is another thread about it started yesterday I think.

you can do dungeons but not skirmishes. I did one last night that was all grey and easy because I wanted a drop for my alt..
  • breathabreatha Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can do the dungeon, but you have to find a group to go with. Ones that are in the right level range
    -Breatha, the fat and sassy Dwarf
  • hkiewahkiewa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 379 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    breatha wrote: »
    You can do the dungeon, but you have to find a group to go with. Ones that are in the right level range

Nope. You simply go to the entrance and enter "as is"
    edited May 2013
    breatha wrote: »

Yes, we have a group of 5 ready to go, but 2 of us are 38 and too high to queue for it so we want to manually enter it. I just can't find the door! :)
  • stormerstormer Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The entrance is in the middle of the map kind of but to access it you enter from the north side of the map. lookup number #11 POI on a map and just to the east of it you will notice an inset of a mountain region that is extending towards the middle map temple.

Go to the last quest npc on that map up north and continue on the road a few steps where it forks take a look towards the east the gate is real big almost impossible to miss.
    edited May 2013
    stormer wrote: »
    The entrance is in the middle of the map kind of but to access it you enter from the north side of the map. lookup number #11 POI on a map and just to the east of it you will notice an inset of a mountain region that is extending towards the middle map temple.

Go to the last quest npc on that map up north and continue on the road a few steps where it forks take a look towards the east the gate is real big almost impossible to miss.

Awesome I found it! Thanks!
  • joefox1981joefox1981 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sure you can do the dungeons, you just have to acces them from location
  • pioneer18pioneer18 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can u may be post a screenshot? for the life of me, i cant find it!
  • palada1palada1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Attachment not found.
    pioneer18 wrote: »
    Can u may be post a screenshot? for the life of me, i cant find it!

Here is the location, enjoy!
  • gonnymgonnym Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    palada1 wrote: »
    Attachment not found.

Here is the location, enjoy!
    Where? I can't see anything.