test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

GM Effreet closing tickets and claiming they were all lost??

gair22gair22 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
"Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, we have recently experienced some technical issues with the support system, and some tickets may have been lost. If the issues you have reported is still persisting, please contact us again.

Thank you very much for your patience while we investigate this issue, and for playing Neverwinter!!

Kind regards

GM Effreet
"

This guy is responding to my ticket, so its obviously not lost. WTH is this?
Post edited by gair22 on

Comments

• Options
    endlesspillowsendlesspillows Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 92
    edited May 2013
    "...some tickets may have been lost..."

"claiming they were all lost"

You keep using that word. I don't think you know what it means.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    "...some tickets may have been lost..."

"claiming they were all lost"

You keep using that word. I don't think you know what it means.

This is not a comprehension lesson. Obviously, I had multiple tickets with the same message.

Edit: What word do I keep using exactly?
  • Options
    jedizalmjedizalm Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    gair22 wrote: »
    Edit: What word do I keep using exactly?

Your using All incorrectly.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    jedizalm wrote: »
    Your using All incorrectly.

You're using 'Your' incorrectly as well, but this is about why I am getting this on ALL my tickets.
  • Options
    ninjajoeninjajoe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You said claiming they were all lost as the title. You then said some from the ticket.
  • Options
    doowie1982doowie1982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 284 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Remember that the Customer Support staff for Perfect World are outsourced and most of them work from home and only have access to an internal wiki based website. They can't do much apart from sending out templates and when they get issues that actually need work done, they have to forward it to the staff at Perfect World.

However; in most cases the outsourced staff just spam out their templates because they have a quota that they need to hit on a daily basis.

So just hope you don't have any major issues as it will take a miracle to get resolved xD
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus
    Guild Website: http://www.PraetorLupus.com

Hero of the North & Guardian of Neverwinter Founder.
  • Options
    jedizalmjedizalm Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You're using 'Your' incorrectly as well, but this is about why I am getting this on ALL my tickets.

touche, you got me there...

The tickets lost might have been associated with certain accounts, not ALL tickets. Perhaps accounts were flagged incorrectly and deleted due to miscommunitcation, and your might have been one of the innocent victims. Other than that, I dont know.
  • Options
    riven84riven84 Member, Banned Users Posts: 574 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I had multiple tickets with the same message.

You don't deserve support, then.
  • Options
    donwvitodonwvito Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey, I can not post new topics do not know why but I wanted to write to the limit of exp is pointless if the date on the log tab and you can see that when you kill monsters after some time longer get nothing for it so it does not pay to do anything I'm sorry for my English but is weak
  • Options
    zagrim#6754 zagrim Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    riven84 wrote: »

I think he ment he had several tickets that recieved the same reply. Not that he had several tickets regarding the same issue.
  • Options
    gohlargohlar Member Posts: 73
    edited May 2013
    riven84 wrote: »

Comprehension fail.
  • Options
    stonedbillstonedbill Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why doesn't PWE/Cryptic hire a team of In-game GM's to deal with issues?
    1ovlbg9.png

Smoke@stonedbill - Mindflayer - 60 Rogue
  • Options
    kajakeenkajakeen Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Got the same ticket response as well. I lost over 150k AD on AH, refreshed my ticket and still waiting.
  • Options
    jnaathrajnaathra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had the same message. I put my ticket back in. Better not be lost again.
    Scout Tragold - "I haven't lived this long by being brave... it's just another word for stupid."
  • Options
    novronnovron Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I know when I get some system wide emails I like to pretend they're really just talking to me. Makes me feel special, a precious snow flake if you will.
  • Options
    synozeersynozeer Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had a ticket 5 days old of a pretty game breaking bug and it was closed saying the ticket was probably lost and it said thanks for playing Star Trek Online. Reposted it again and still nothing. Not reassuring.
    Guild: Chocolate Stand | Main: Hzarn (GF)/Danteel (HR) | Watch PvP Videos