test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Substitution for Sprint on Great Warrior Fighters.

thissiteisajokethissiteisajoke Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
Ive noticed this so many times in PVP and in PVE that the sprint button doesnt give GWF any dodge ability to their sprints but yet we get hit by every single move there is in the game. Every class except GWF and Guardian(I think) don't have dodge in their abilities. Here is my suggestion for this.

Take out spring and add a lung attack. It would be similar to the move Mighty Leap but without damage. This will give the GWF a dodge ability and it wont seem funky since GWF have a leap ability already. Please add this to the GWF because I am tired of watching people dodge out of every single attack and ultimate I do.
Post edited by thissiteisajoke on

Comments

• verik43verik43 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I vote NO,

The Sprint ability is the best evasion ability in the game in my opinion, you can control it much better than any other classes evasion ability. You just need to learn how to use it properly.
  • thissiteisajokethissiteisajoke Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I do use it properly but every time the enemy dodges away and I get left being brutalized with no dodge ability.
  • muzrub333muzrub333 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What? Hell no, sprint is fantastic. So much better than the abilities on other classes. I hate changing to my CW or TR after playing my GWF for a few solid days. If you can't dodge with your sprint, you need to learn how to use it. And I mean that in the best way...not in a l2p sort of snide way.
  • realpureshadowrealpureshadow Member Posts: 90
    edited May 2013
    muzrub333 wrote: »
    What? Hell no, sprint is fantastic. So much better than the abilities on other classes. I hate changing to my CW or TR after playing my GWF for a few solid days. If you can't dodge with your sprint, you need to learn how to use it. And I mean that in the best way...not in a l2p sort of snide way.

sprint isn't that great for pvp. considering rogues can barrelroll, wizard blink away. they can avoid an attack and also get out of the range of it. they can avoid daily's too. with sprint, most atks have maybe a 3m range so you will still get hit.

i mean this in the best way, l2p. sprint isn't that great.
  • sherkkkansherkkkan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    In PVE sprint is amasing, i like better than any other ability, however i must agree in PVP its a drawback.you should 'dodge' incoming abilities while sprinting.
  • thissiteisajokethissiteisajoke Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Even in PVE Sprint isnt even that great. Most AOE attacks in PVE have a half second delay that gets my GWF killed because we dont have a dodge ability. I played my rogue today and i was easily dodging from AOE attacks at the last second with no problem.

Please fix sprint by adding a dodge feature or substitute it.