test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

To those Random Clerics

13»

Comments

• kimmurieloblodrakimmurieloblodra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    theaszure wrote: »
    Still not getting it do you?

Oh, so just because you said "just kidding!" It's supposed to make it all alright? You still told someone they should be shot, idgaf what you say afterwards.

****ing assclown go back to grade school
  • zieglerzzieglerz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 197 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    pzzdachu wrote: »
    The ones who wander by me and cast a Healing spell, thank you! I don't know if you get even more XP for your act of kindness but it is nice to see. Is there a way to reward these players with a few coins?:):cool:

dont really need any coins....
    got any neekid pics of your wife?
    Want some?
    *evil grin*
  • adamaantadamaant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    muzrub333 wrote: »
    In older MMO's you'd get a tongue lashing if you jumped into a fight, (although heals and buffs have always been welcome), as you could steal exp. Kill stealing was a good way to get black listed. In Neverwinter though, you can't really do any real harm by jumping in. For me though, I like to pull several groups of mobs, and chop them down. This leads to people thinking I'm in trouble, when I'm just having fun, so I usually recommend not just jumping right in, but watching to see if assistance is really needed. I tend to stand for quite a bit watching people, but letting them see me so they know if they need help I'm right there; cool to see people kind of calm down and take down things they were getting ready to run from. I had a rogue save my butt last night with a well timed backstab move; he's been shadowing the fight, and ...perfect timing.

I like it, because it actually allows you to kinda-group on the fly.
    Great post. I know that sometimes I get a bit panicked when I think I'm going to die and I too have found it comforting to see someone watching, knowing that most of the time if they see me get in serious trouble they will jump in. I also found, when I see someone that looks in trouble, I'll occasionally take out a sniper or an obvious add, just to lighten the load a bit for them.
  • theaszuretheaszure Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh, so just because you said "just kidding!" It's supposed to make it all alright? You still told someone they should be shot, idgaf what you say afterwards.

****ing assclown go back to grade school

Thank you for raging it is quite amusing to see you so angry.
    [XBOX] - Malvious - Oathbound Paladin
  • pzzdachupzzdachu Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zieglerz wrote: »
    dont really need any coins....
    got any neekid pics of your wife?
    Want some?
    *evil grin*
    Mine are much better than yours, as yours would be cheap photoshops and mine require video playing software!
    Allow me to introduce myself, I am P'zzd Achu.
  • lottiemclottiemc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The ones who wander by me and cast a Healing spell, thank you! I don't know if you get even more XP for your act of kindness but it is nice to see. Is there a way to reward these players with a few coins?:):cool:

I'd like to second this! Thank you! :)

Lottie
  • theaszuretheaszure Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    To add something more constructive to this, yes you clerics are awesome keep it up! :)
    [XBOX] - Malvious - Oathbound Paladin
    edited May 2013
    You don't say 'people like you should be ....' You know what you said.

Specially not in an American game dev forums, after everything that has happened in Connecticut, Columbine, etc... Seriously dude, I'm not American, but even I know they take that **** seriously.
    I live near Detroit Mich, "you should be shot" is almost "Hows the weather?" Grow some thicker skin!
  • sancansancan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can't say this for others, but randomly healing people can be quite fun~ ^-^
    Yay! Can't wait for O.B!

Server: Doombog

Realm: A realm that will be PVE. :p I'm peaceful mostly.

Character name: Starlove.

Faction: Skysong.

Level: 27

Guild/Alliance: Will probably not join one. :p
  • robertthebardrobertthebard Member Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Agreed, thx, and, to whomever that cleric was in Blacklake yesterday: Sorry you got my adds...I killed 'em as fast as I could.
    Reading comprehension is essential in a medium that requires reading for communication.
  • zieglerzzieglerz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 197 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Mine are much better than yours, as yours would be cheap photoshops and mine require video playing software!

Do I need to send you my email? and will you take Zen?

Wait....dammit...see this is why I dont play the Auction House.....
    edited May 2013
    zieglerz wrote: »
    Do I need to send you my email? and will you take Zen?

Wait....dammit...see this is why I dont play the Auction House.....
    Private stock pal.
  • mongithimmongithim Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Being a cleric, I do this all the time. I don't need anything in return. I just get a warm fuzzy feeling everytime I do it. It's all the pleasure/reward I need... ;) To all of those I have randomly healed and to all those in the future..You Are Welcome :)
  • kaelspriestkaelspriest Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You are very welcome :)
    edited May 2013
    Wow 2 whole pages of almost total niceness! I love being me!:o
  • lotsabulletslotsabullets Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cost us cleric nothing beside a click worth of energy (does that even register ?) and it make other players happy. The question is : Why wouldn't cleric throw random heals :)
  • komablackkomablack Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You're welcome.
    *Goes back to dropping deathrays from above*
  • zombiesxiiizombiesxiii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    As a longtime player of Clerics, I say you are most welcome! No reward needed, although the occasional ty is nice.

I love throwing heals when someone needs help or is missing that little bit of health. And if I can see they're obviously struggling, I'll pop Divinity and throw a Sun Burst to throw back the adds and give them a little breathing room or take a few adds down myself.

It is funny throwing a heal from across the way and to see them looking around perplexed as to its origin. I love that I can help/support random people, it gives me the warm fuzzies. I'm always watching out for other players and it's nice to know they appreciate it.
  • oronessoroness Member Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's just a natural instinc every devoted cleric has.
    devoted in the sense of having played a healer class in every mmo, such as myself :D

Besides, if i can save someone some copper from pots or an injury kit... i'm satisfied.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I want this class in NW. :o
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you really want to thank your local random Cleric in a manner that they can appreciate. Remember this one simple tip..

If you are pugging in a dungeon and you need and want healing. Stop, pause, and wait a moment. In a place where the cleric can easily target and cast on you. Preferably, right in front of them. Jumping around, weaving around other party members, being hard to find, and generally moving around like a squirrel on sugar rush. All are counter productive.

Consider this, and we Clerics will be most grateful. I promise.