test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

We need more quest/content for lvl 60!!!

purpleorbespurpleorbes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 186 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hello all,

If your a lvl 60 your probably stuck in the whispering caverns checking multiple times a day to see if the Bloodlines quest is up and working yet so you can progress on to more questing. I'm getting a little burnt out on queuing for epic dungeons just so a ninja can steal the gear I need that they cant even use.
Does anyone know if I'm missing something? Is there somewhere else I can go to progress and get new quest to move on to new places and enemies?
Please help me out here and leave your 2 cents worth
Post edited by purpleorbes on

Comments

• glanniganglannigan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 463 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Foundry - Make some yourself. It is a Free Content Creator. Limited only by ones imagination.

How can anyone comp;lain about a lack of content when we have a tool that allows us to create our own and share it with everyone?
  • vortexasvortexas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 52
    edited May 2013
    Could be because even legit foundry missions got nerfed to the ground. I can see the kill 50 ogres one at a time sort of quest getting the BIG XP and LOOT reduction...but even the ones cleared for the daily? Yea...I totally want to kill 3 hours for one green and one white item. Wooo...
  • j0mberwakij0mberwaki Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 152 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Maybe people should avoid exploiting things intended for awesome content additions to avoid uncool nerfs... you know, like leveling fast from it. :confused:

@vortexas. I get that, and I agree it's a big nerf, but it was exploit-abuse and knowingly misusing a system to benefit from and thus the nerf was a reaction to avoid potential problems like it that weren't at this point figured out. I'm just saying, less exploiting would be have been less nerf to cool stuff.
    4895b885-3d65-48d2-9eb2-d940289d7be4_zps8e4ae678.jpg
    WTB Big-Giant Robot Camels, tbh...
  • riven84riven84 Member, Banned Users Posts: 574 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    The game is 9 days old (like 14 for you as a HotN), and you're complaining about end-game content?

I mean, you're fully entitled to rush through the game — but you can't seriously be complaining about level 60 content no more than two weeks in, when there's three tiers of level 60 dungeons.

If you burn yourself out by rushing everything, that's your own problem. Be reasonable.
  • glanniganglannigan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 463 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I have played entirely too much. Seriously..an unhealthy amount. Staying up way to late during the week and stupid late on weekends...and I am level 25.
  • j0mberwakij0mberwaki Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 152 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    glannigan wrote: »
    I have played entirely too much. Seriously..an unhealthy amount. Staying up way to late during the week and stupid late on weekends...and I am level 25.

You, sir, have my respect. This means you even walk around the tombs inside of the crypt to find out if there may be a pin somewhere on the ground there. I do the same with my cleric instead of skipping past all dungeons/skirmishes on my rogue which left him with little to no chance for title acquisition outside of finding other non-quest related ones.
  • purpleorbespurpleorbes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 186 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    The foundry all right but I would much rather continue questing and fighting new enemies in new places that the creators of Neverwinter make. Besides that I had the foundry in alpha/beta and the experience was not a good one. I spent 3 weeks making and tweeking a great map then one day I logged in and everything was all messed up, All the enemies were half way in the ground or all the way in there and every time I fixed it it would some how revert back to messed up.
    So I think I'll stick with hopefully NEW content from the creators.
    I didn't spend $200 to make my own levels.
  • purpleorbespurpleorbes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 186 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    When you reach lvl 60 there is literally nothing to do but dungeons. there literally is no level 60 content.Just saying. you cant even re do old quest, witch is what I would do until something more came out.
    I love exploring every nook and cranny in the dungeons but when no one else does you tend to die real quick by your self!
  • vortexasvortexas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 52
    edited May 2013
    Still the ones approved for use in the Daily should still give full LOOT and XP. Or at least Loot at 60. It's stupid to blanket punish those that made legitly fun quests along with the chodes that made LOLKILL THE TRAPPED ZOMBIES quests. I mean they have already been reviewed and ear marked as being in line with the lore...so not remove the nerf on just those, and keep the nerf for those that aren't.
    edited May 2013
    vortexas wrote: »
    Still the ones approved for use in the Daily should still give full LOOT and XP. Or at least Loot at 60. It's stupid to blanket punish those that made legitly fun quests along with the chodes that made LOLKILL THE TRAPPED ZOMBIES quests. I mean they have already been reviewed and ear marked as being in line with the lore...so not remove the nerf on just those, and keep the nerf for those that aren't.

You have a valid point.
  • horrorscope666horrorscope666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 415 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    The foundry all right but I would much rather continue questing and fighting new enemies in new places that the creators of Neverwinter make.

And if they doubled the content, you'd be back in a week an a half asking for more. Right or wrong the Foundry was the answer for you people, lol.
  • horrorscope666horrorscope666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 415 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Still the ones approved for use in the Daily should still give full LOOT and XP. Or at least Loot at 60. It's stupid to blanket punish those that made legitly

Makes sense to me, I'm going to wait until Tuesday to see what they do with the foundry, perhaps they hit it hard temporarily while they sort things out.
    edited May 2013
    What happens...

Day 1. Give people cool stuff.
    Day 2. Find a way to do something dumb with cool stuff. (this does not count for the legit people that actually intended for content based quests even while a**hats were making Ogre-Quail Hunting for Idiots quests)
    Day 3. Get cool stuff nerfed because Day 2 should'a done it better.

Foundry still has a lot of options, tbh.
  • pops000pops000 Member Posts: 250 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Buy a bear mount. I own PWRD and I thank you.
  • shado152shado152 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    j0mberwaki wrote: »
    You, sir, have my respect. This means you even walk around the tombs inside of the crypt to find out if there may be a pin somewhere on the ground there. I do the same with my cleric instead of skipping past all dungeons/skirmishes on my rogue which left him with little to no chance for title acquisition outside of finding other non-quest related ones.

yes I have also done the same thing xD I am atm 52 and closing in on 60 <.< a steady pace of 2 to 3 lvls a night and haven't yet touched the foundry yay us.
    Beta Testing Pending
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    Anyone heard of any new content coming yet???
    edited May 2013
    I want to kill some beholders!!!
  • lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    You do realize that this is beta right?
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • ultraxanatovultraxanatov Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm waiting for epic skirmishes.
  • drakeos99drakeos99 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Beholder's are in Grym so watch your backs :P
    Drakeos Lightblade - Human - Oathbound Paladin (Protection) (MAIN)
    Drakeos Shadowbow - 60 Combat Pathfinder Hunter Ranger (Alt/retired)
    Falados - Drow (Mez) Level 60 Trickster Rogue - Offically retired
    Drakeos - Drow (Mez) Scourge Warlock/Druid (retired)
  • teldarateldara Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lltsnwn wrote: »
    You do realize that this is beta right?

This isn't a Buy to Play game or a Subscription MMO. This is a F2P mmo. When the cash shop is open and accepting credit card/paypal... the game is essentially open and no longer in beta. No more character wipes. No Zen refund for wiping.

All MMOs are in "Beta" there's never a complete game. WoW is still in "Beta" because they keep adding new content. They keep making patches, fixes, and tweaks.

If the game wasn't accepting cash for the cash shop than that would be beta. I highly doubt they will wipe everything and refund every zen people purchased.

The game is no longer a beta and that's just an excuse.
  • gifmikegifmike Member Posts: 41
    edited May 2013
    Ditto .....
  • chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited May 2013
    Seriously.... this game has been out for just a week.... already demanding lvl 60 content ?
  • teldarateldara Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Seriously.... this game has been out for just a week.... already demanding lvl 60 content ?

Welcome to almost every MMO(RPG) existed. People with a lot of free time hitting Max level then complain with no end game content.
  • notdrizztnotdrizzt Member Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

Exactly. We have the foundry but it gives <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> for loot. Without it, the game's endgame lacks content.
  • chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited May 2013
    It takes 50-100 man hours to make a good content... and people go thru it in 10 minutes. It's a losing battle for the game developers.
  • zalintozalinto Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Could be because even legit foundry missions got nerfed to the ground. I can see the kill 50 ogres one at a time sort of quest getting the BIG XP and LOOT reduction...but even the ones cleared for the daily? Yea...I totally want to kill 3 hours for one green and one white item. Wooo...

Nobody who is 60 cares about the xp nerf to foundry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nasuradinnasuradin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So I made a character, and I played all day and all night long, doing every quest, and he hit 60...

So I made another character, and I slowed my pace down, made sure I did every skirmish and every dungeon in addition to every quest.. and I hit 60 again

So I made this new character...
  • bobzebrickbobzebrick Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Foundry - Make some yourself. It is a Free Content Creator. Limited only by ones imagination.

How can anyone comp;lain about a lack of content when we have a tool that allows us to create our own and share it with everyone?

The the foundry isn't anywhere near fleshed out enough to be considered end game content. I find it pretty funny how people come to defend the developers lazy attitude just because a very weak editting tool is added, we shouldn't have to create end game content anyway. That's the developers job.
  • xkws3xxkws3x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bobzebrick wrote: »
    The the foundry isn't anywhere near fleshed out enough to be considered end game content. I find it pretty funny how people come to defend the developers lazy attitude just because a very weak editting tool is added, we shouldn't have to create end game content anyway. That's the developers job.

developers lazy attitude?
    Have you met them? Have you ever developed anything?
    Please realize the people you are mad at are marketers and producers.