test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to view Community Chat in game

ravenhawk1ravenhawk1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hi,

I've been playing since BW2 and had this problem. My wife who plays on the machine across the room from me has no such issue. The problem is, as hinted in the topic title - I am unable to see General Zone Chat. So I'm missing out on what others in the game world as saying around me.

It's a really weird issue, cause I can can see all the other chat types, but Player chat outside of a party just doesn't get through. I love this game, and would like to have this fixed, so I could join in with the community conversion
Post edited by ravenhawk1 on

Comments

• stormyweather68stormyweather68 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Okay, I thought it was just me. I am having the same issue. Though, from what I am reading in other sections of the forums and elsewhere, the only main thing we're really missing in "general zone chat" are all the spammers.

I do agree that it is a weird issue. I'm glad I am not the only one experiencing this.

I did happen to notice that you posted this about a week and a half ago and am interested if you have found a solution since your post?
    ~Stormy~

"I do not believe in taking away the right of the citizen for sporting, for hunting and so forth or home defense. But I do believe an AK-47, a machine gun, is not a sporting weapon nor needed for home defense." -Ronald Reagan

BostonStrong
  • forggy23forggy23 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm having a similar issue, it's not my zone chat but party chat that I'm unable to see.