test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scoreboard & Damage Reports -- Flying Text

kruzilkruzil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
At the end of an instance, during the scoreboard/damage report all numbers fly off the screen to the right making it hard to read and/or compare outputs.
Post edited by kruzil on

Comments

• Options
    yoshyams48yoshyams48 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    im having the same problem. it works on my guardian but on my control wizard its bugged. would appreciate some feedback on the issue!
    thanks!
  • Options
    kaladin32kaladin32 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Having the same issue as well
  • Options
    jetpackjackjetpackjack Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have this same problem. All of the stats text flies off the right hand side of the screen on a continuous loop. Very annoying.
  • Options
    crantorcrantor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have this issue as well on my rogue. Any tips/workaround?
  • Options
    dshwrd83dshwrd83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm also having this issue. Kind of funny, to be honest. It also happens if you open the scoreboard during the instance (by pressing 'x').
  • Options
    mcsnobmcsnob Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same bug on my cleric. Looking forward to a fix
  • Options
    nernessnerness Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same problem
  • Options
    firesoforkfiresofork Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same bug here.
  • Options
    l1zardo1l1zardo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have had this bug ever since I payed beta weekend 2

Done plenty of reinstalls / file checks since/

Also had various NVidia driver version over the period of those months.

Terribly annoying, as I can't read it lol
  • Options
    kaladin32kaladin32 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Very annoying
  • Options
    quickman4quickman4 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Having it to.
    If its like some say that it existed since CB then it sure shows what kind of direction this game is going, down the ****ters.
  • Options
    zagrim#6754 zagrim Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kruzil wrote: »
    At the end of an instance, during the scoreboard/damage report all numbers fly off the screen to the right making it hard to read and/or compare outputs.

Tested it last night, if you have UI scaling set above 1.00 it will cause this. Even at 1.02 it will make the text fly to the right. What makes this bad is that using the default scaling at 2560*1600 resolution make the UI incredibly tiny.
  • Options
    embryodead666embryodead666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Tested it last night, if you have UI scaling set above 1.00 it will cause this. Even at 1.02 it will make the text fly to the right. What makes this bad is that using the default scaling at 2560*1600 resolution make the UI incredibly tiny.

Thank you for being the first to diagnose this problem! It is incredibly obnoxious because I am a tank and would like to see what kind of damage I am doing. Thanks again!

I hope they fix this bug because I enjoy being able to scale my UI up due to pretty poor eyesight. I don't want to have to use the default if I wouldn't need to.
  • Options
    ldillirhldillirh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Also have this problem, since CB4 weekend. Was hoping it would get fixed but its taking time apparently.

I think I did not change the scaling of my UI untill the open beta though so I might argue that this is the reason as mentioned above.
  • Options
    rahama2forumrahama2forum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 57
    edited May 2013
    Same issue. And heck it's May!
  • Options
    trixxellltrixxelll Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Has anyone found a work around for this yet, I need my UI scaled up, but not seeing the dps i'm doing as a dps character is real annoying