test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Shout out to the Developers!

rkv13rkv13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 217 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in The Temple
Please allow us the option to change Divine Power from a toggle to a hold! I can't tell you how often I try to double tap Tab to cast one empowered encounter between Lance of Faiths, and end up standing around like a dumba** twitching my Divinely Powered hand as I frantically Left Click.
8.jpg
Post edited by rkv13 on

Comments

• l1zardo1l1zardo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Great idea. So many times, I am like "...WTF .. why am I not doing anything "

Only to later realize that my last Tab didn't go, and I am either burning Div or standing there with my <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> in my hand lol
  • thunderspankerthunderspanker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 713 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    If you have your <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> in your hand, you are still alive, cuz dead people dont do that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Himmelville - Are you easily frightened?
    Click Here

On one side of the mountain, there were bones...
  • snorri30snorri30 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    LoL. agree with holding tab, cleric was a blast in the last beta week ! can't wait to heal my party :D
  • frost168frost168 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    rkv13 wrote: »
    Please allow us the option to change Divine Power from a toggle to a hold! I can't tell you how often I try to double tap Tab to cast one empowered encounter between Lance of Faiths, and end up standing around like a dumba** twitching my Divinely Powered hand as I frantically Left Click.

yeah have to agree, this option would be nice to have and shouldn't take much to implement. I'm sure we would get a huge debate over which is better, but allowing u to pick which one u want would be a nice customization to have in place.
  • vornado71vornado71 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 67
    edited April 2013
    +1 Add this option please.
  • deistikdeistik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 658 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I prefer toggle myself but still support the option to choose!
  • marzattakzmarzattakz Member Posts: 48
    edited May 2013
    +1 here too, sometimes the toggle doesn't take due to latency (yes there are many people not in the USA).