test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can we get some pictures of alternative weapon skins?

itslagsitslags Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
By that I mean when rare weapons sometimes have a unique look. Like Great maces on GWF, and axes on rogues. I know it was said by a dev awhile ago that theres suppose to be Maces/axes/scythes for GWF, and who knows what else for others so lets see some pictures of gear you guys have found!
Post edited by itslags on

Comments

• mmoplaya1971mmoplaya1971 Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I see the same two to three types of skins for every piece of equipment in the game and it is quite disappointing so far.
  • starkaosstarkaos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It seems like there is only minor changes up to around level 40 or 50, then the skins get more interesting.
  • tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    At 60 where you spend most of your time, that is where things change more. Besides weapon previews, i'd love to know what is out there, but the only way is to get it and put it on or use the Change Appearance option. :\ No one seems to have anything on the wiki about the different looks.