test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GwF's broken?

jmort90jmort90 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
i play a great weapon fighter, and currently started in on a control wizard...has anyone else noticed the damage difference?

im critting at level 26 the same as my level "6" control wizard...

PLEASE FIX THIS, thank you
Post edited by jmort90 on

Comments

• mmoplaya1971mmoplaya1971 Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I consider it broken. others say that it becomes more powerful at higher levels but I have yet to see anyone post any kind of proof.
  • lokaidraxmartislokaidraxmartis Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jmort90 wrote: »
    i play a great weapon fighter, and currently started in on a control wizard...has anyone else noticed the damage difference?

im critting at level 26 the same as my level "6" control wizard...

PLEASE FIX THIS, thank you

GWF's are both gear dependant and late bloomers from all reports at 60, GWF's are #2 in damage done, have insane aoe, good durability and some are even tanking with them... so i'd say they are doing fine. The issue is that early on there damage seems so-so, and seem to get destroyed fairly easy... roll with the cleric companion, and keep a blue weapon at all times...and i think its better...
  • warmachine760warmachine760 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ive been told the GWF will get better and to be honest its barely even improving. i have high Power,Crit,Def and im still not doing as much damage as you would think. not only that that but when in groups im always at the bottom of the damage list. it sucks when the healer is out damaging you. so yeah i think they are broken.
  • labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    \, and keep a blue weapon at all times...\...

yes ! I'm using a green now and it is a bit more painful , Still a great class you just have to move and move a lot .
  • pops000pops000 Member Posts: 250 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Class forums, use them.
  • kayl72kayl72 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They aren't really good in groups at all =p but they are beast in PvP. On my GWF I have 2v5ed on a point with a cleric friend on several occasions.
    In PVE they have no real way to get aggro, need insane amounts of gear in order to do damage, and in order to do damage they have to sacrifice there CC potential. They need one of there passives to give them a large boost to threat generated. Then they will be really good crowd tanks. But currently, especially at low levels, it is impossible for them to get aggro and hold it. Atleast from my experiance.