test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Order of the Silver Dragons - Multi-Game Mature guild

Comments

• Options
    bezza1985bezza1985 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 83
    edited May 2013
    There are a lot of new folks around starting up with us at the moment. We will be closing apps to the guild in a few weeks time in order to consolidate who we have, so if you'd like to learn and experience NWO with us, check our site out now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Perth, Western Australia
    http://silverdragons-lair.net/
  • Options
    ctowersctowers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 73
    edited May 2013
    Please Check it out!
  • Options
    gwyrddgwyrdd Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Having been in the guild since OBT went live, I can say the time so far has been great everybody is really friendly and helpful, and even in vent is fun, so much so my other half who does not play MMO's feels comfortable enough to be able to join in the chat :D. so yes if you want a decent solid community to enjoy NWO with then definitely check us out :D
  • Options
    eyrateeyrate Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have been in OSD for Rift, SWTOR, TSW and now this game. A great group of people, they are. And welcome to all the new folk!
    Sampia--level 60 CW
    Helga--level 60 GF
  • Options
    seldoniapseldoniap Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31
    edited May 2013
    Haven't stopped in yet? What are you waiting for? I mean it's like having the winning lottery ticket in your hand and not cashing it in!

Stop by, say hello. You will NOT regret it. Besides, where else can you say you've met and played with the great Seldonia? Nowhere, that's right. Now hop to it.

All kidding aside. I'd hate to see folks miss out on getting in to such a great community. It will be 5 years for me in June and I haven't thought twice about the decision. It's been an awesome ride. One I look forward to lasting many more years.

Here, I'll save you the trouble of having to ge back to the first page.

http://silverdragons-lair.net/content.php
  • Options
    ctowersctowers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 73
    edited May 2013
    Great Idea with the Link, Seldoniap!

You are right though. Great Group of Veteran People that love to have fun and game. You don't find that just anywhere!
  • Options
    bjgreaudbjgreaud Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey Guys, I just wanted to pop in and say thanks for the invite and that I look forward to meeting you all in game.
    ~BGreaud
  • Options
    bezza1985bezza1985 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 83
    edited May 2013
    bjgreaud wrote: »
    Hey Guys, I just wanted to pop in and say thanks for the invite and that I look forward to meeting you all in game.
    ~BGreaud

Welcome to the Order!

We have plenty of fresh meat joining the ranks daily, and it's great to see so many awesome people applying to join our ranks. Makes me a very proud Silver Dragon!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Perth, Western Australia
  • Options
    seldoniapseldoniap Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31
    edited May 2013
    Did you say meat? My Dire Wolf is a bit hungry. I haven't let him bite anyone in a while. :p
    I really have to stop trying to be funny in text. Sometimes it comes off so flat and borderline stupid.

It's not about me though, it's about the Silver Dragons. Folks, if you haven't stopped in I really suggest you do so before Bezza decides to lock the gate for a while. He's forgetful at best and may misplace the key. If that happens, no more recruits unless they try storming the keep walls. I'd like to add at this time that those walls have been built up over 7 years and are quite tall and just as thick. They are defended by some of the greatest people to ever assemble in one location. They defend as if their life depended on it.

In other words get on over to the Site and get crackin' on that App! We want to see you inside the walls not outside begging to get in. Just click this link. It will help get you through the gate to all the goodness contained within. http://silverdragons-lair.net/content.php
  • Options
    pyre3pyre3 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    interisting
  • Options
    parmaqqparmaqq Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Looking to join an active, primarily English speaking, mature guild. I'm just new to NW, but I'm very much enjoying myself. This one looks interesting.

...I'm just a bit lonely. :(
    Macabre
    Lulu
  • Options
    daas66daas66 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Great group of folks! Follow the steps in Bezza's OP and a world of fun awaits you.
    Daas - Half-elven Trickster Rogue
    Order of the Silver Dragons - Dragon Shard
  • Options
    sarge0341sarge0341 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just started playing and am looking for a guild to join. I like what Im reading in this thread so far! Id totally be interested in joining. Im a long time gamer with tons of experience, mature, and simply looking for a great guild to be part of. And Im on Dragon shard as well!
  • Options
    eyrateeyrate Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sarge0341 wrote: »
    Just started playing and am looking for a guild to join. I like what Im reading in this thread so far! Id totally be interested in joining. Im a long time gamer with tons of experience, mature, and simply looking for a great guild to be part of. And Im on Dragon shard as well!

Awesome, Sarge. Just go to the bottom of the original post on page 1 and it will get you started. Hope to see you in-game soon.
    Sampia--level 60 CW
    Helga--level 60 GF
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Sounds Great! Looking forward to hearing more from you in game. Just like eyrate said, or:

http://silverdragons-lair.net/content.php

For the Main Page. After you Setup a Forum Account, You Can fill out an Quick Official Application in the "Silver Gates" section and you should be off and running. Contact one of us in game and we'll get you in.
  • Options
    tecnolordtecnolord Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cool :) written my whole life down (easy: work eat, game, sleep, repeat) filled in the forms as aked and im in :)
    ((and it says PWE user, but thats not correct... i'm a founder / hero of the north - no idea why it not shows...)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    tecnolord wrote: »
    Cool :) written my whole life down (easy: work eat, game, sleep, repeat) filled in the forms as aked and im in :)
    ((and it says PWE user, but thats not correct... i'm a founder / hero of the north - no idea why it not shows...)

Nice to have you mate!

If you goto User CP up the top, and in the settings change 'Permission Groups' from PWE User to Hero of the North.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Perth, Western Australia
  • Options
    bradhpbradhp Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Been a member of OSD for a few days now, and it's been a great experience so far. Always a good amount of members in game, and can always find someone willing to group or answer my stupid questions.

If you're looking to improve your NWO enjoyment, this is the place.
  • Options
    derangedtaco29derangedtaco29 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Definitely check this group of people out.

I played with them when Rift was a very active division. Good group of people and always playing newer and newer games.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Definitely check this group of people out.

I played with them when Rift was a very active division. Good group of people and always playing newer and newer games.

Derangedtaco! I remember you! I was Sampia, as I am in most of my MMOs going back to the days of SWG. We do have a pretty active division in NWO, many new players. I am also really enjoying The Secret World and we have a small but dedicated group there. It holds the #1 spot for me, but NWO is quite fun as well.

We are still accepting players of all levels and interest. Visit our website to learn more or whisper someone in game.
    Sampia--level 60 CW
    Helga--level 60 GF
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Very Excited for all the Interest and all the Great Recruits we have seen coming to join us. Welcome to the Community!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    With all the guildies doing the epic dungeons, this slow poke needs to get motivated! And we are still accepting players of all classes and levels. We did our first guild fundraiser last night and had fun.
    Sampia--level 60 CW
    Helga--level 60 GF
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Can't wait for the Announced first Tier of Raiding that will be entering the game within the next month or two. You can bet, we will have the people to get it up and running. Still Open Recruiting Season. So if you like End Game Dungeons or Raiding or just hanging and social. Give us a look.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Still Looking for a Mature and Fun Guild. We still have open Recruiting and are looking for Characters of ALL levels to join us. Please check out our Website and tell us what you think. We are always looking to grow and on the look for Quality people that want alittle something more. Check us out.
  • Options
    valdartavaldarta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Come on in and sit for a spell. You'll enjoy the company a good group of friends can bring to a game.

http://silverdragons-lair.net
  • Options
    sisynsisyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Greetings Adventurer and well-met!
    The Order of the Silver Dragons guild is here
    Are you looking for a guild with which to run?
    Look no further, and have no fear.

Our guild accepts those with minds just like yours
    Who enjoy casual gaming and camaraderie for hours
    If you like what you see, or want to "hang-out"
    Come find us, we don't sit in our "ivory-towers"

Our souls can be kind and helpful throughout
    From all parts of the globe do we dwell
    We've gathered our kindred, hold members quite dear
    Our passion for gaming won't quell.

So, gather thy hunger and passion for fun
    Silver Dragons are we all to the core
    Our guild is here - to serve and to stand
    Seek us out if you are daring for more!

Happy Hunting!

Sisyn
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Well put. After that, all I can say is

/bump
    Sampia--level 60 CW
    Helga--level 60 GF
  • Options
    rhumorrhumor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    We have a great bunch of players in OSD. Come join us in NWO for some adventures.
  • Options
    badiffsbadiffs Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If I may ask, how many members does this guild have?

Sorry if it was mentioned before tho.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    That is a good question. Most have at least one alt, so I am not sure of the exact numbers of individuals. I can say that the number of people playing at any given time ranges between half a dozen to 20, depending on time of day. I don't believe OSD wants to get too large because we like to get to know our guildies, but we would also like to do guild only dungeon runs and the larger events (raid) when it comes out. Perhaps Bezza has a more accurate number than I do.
    Sampia--level 60 CW
    Helga--level 60 GF