test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Nightmare lockbox duration

rhcpmikeyrhcpmikey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I can't seem to find any information on how long these nightmare lockboxes will be available? Is it a permanent box or will it change in a few days/weeks to other loot? I'm thinking of opening them for the mount, but have to wait untill i get my loan, so just curious about how long these will drop.
Zironako - level 60 - control wizard
Lucience - level 16 - trickster rogue
Dragon server
Post edited by rhcpmikey on

Comments

• aisriythaisriyth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I don't think they have officially said yet how long they will be around for. That being said, i suspect they will be intervals relating to major content updates, so 3-4 months?
  • warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    yeah every 3+ months new lock boxes will come and old will go out of game for long time thats how it works in sto
  • aisriythaisriyth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    warpet wrote: »
    yeah every 3+ months new lock boxes will come and old will go out of game for long time thats how it works in sto

When you say will go out of the game for a long time does that mean they come back eventually?

Also, anyone know if the vendor's items change as well or will they just keep being added and added? Seems really excessive to get 2,500+ bars.
  • rhcpmikeyrhcpmikey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thank you for the answers guys. I'll try to get one of these mounts before the new lockbox comes out :)!
    Zironako - level 60 - control wizard
    Lucience - level 16 - trickster rogue
    Dragon server
  • starkaosstarkaos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    STO has events where all the previous lockboxes have a chance of dropping. It took 2 weeks for the event to end. The stuff on the Trade Bar Store will not go anywhere so they just keep on being added and added if they follow STO's model.
  • jordiadhdjordiadhd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have also a question,
    How do you get the key for the nightmare lockbox without buying it with Zen?
  • antonislakantonislak Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jordiadhd wrote: »
    I have also a question,

you pray to me
  • rhadagast1rhadagast1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 46
    edited May 2013
    jordiadhd wrote: »
    I have also a question,

You can buy it off the AH for AD.