test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My crafting UI is bugged and I can't craft anymore.

spankolulspankolul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I have Leadership at rank 3 and Leatherworking at rank 4. The only things that show up as recipes are one rare recipe for each of these. None of the other professions have anything in the list and I can't make anything else.

Here's two screenshots. http://imgur.com/a/MpQ85

The rest of the professions are blank. Its exactly the same in game, and I've logged in and out several times. Exited the game completely a couple times as well.
Post edited by spankolul on

Comments

• spankolulspankolul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It appears to have fixed itself randomly. I think the leadership task I had running fixed the problem when it completed. Not sure though.
  • lovingcuddleslovingcuddles Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm having this same issue
  • arkteren1988arkteren1988 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just came across this issue as well. The only things I am able to select are the Rare crafts that pop up.

One of my orders is about to finish so lets see if it automatically fixes itself like the topic creator.

EDIT: Issue fixed itself once an order finished. Still bugged out though so there's still something to look at.
  • lovingcuddleslovingcuddles Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i think its something getting stuck in the search feature - cleared out search - hit enter and everything showed up again
  • replicaclonedreplicacloned Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would just like to add that I am having/had this problem as well.
    I have Leadership and Mailsmithing. Even tho I have three separate "Choose Task" boxes, two of them were occupied, and the third I could no use. One of the tasks that had been going for eight hours finished and everything came back to working order.
  • flyingplatypusflyingplatypus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just want to add that I've had this on and off since OB started. Wondering if anyone knows a good fix, or if Cryptic's working on it.
  • zurkhonzurkhon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 390 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I have had this happen several times on different characters.
    It does tend to clear itself probably when I switch among characters to set each of their tasks.
    "Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual."

- Drizzt Do'Urden
    ― R.A. Salvatore
  • emhsteremhster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have this problem. I can only access my professions through the online gateway.
  • blindniinjablindniinja Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just encountered something slightly odd to do with crafting. And since I can't make a new topic about it, or find any topic more closely related than this one;
    At level 50, for some reason, my level 60 crafting slot unlocked. . :/ I can only assume this is a mistake in the scripting?
  • balnorinbalnorin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same thing started happening to me today. Earlier today, they eventually came back about 20 minutes later, but after I logged in this afternoon, nothing. Only the Rare ones show. Never had this problem prior to today.

UPDATE: As soon as a task finished that I had launched through gateway.playneverwinter.com, my whole list repopulated, in game. The list was always visible from gateway.playneverwinter.com. Issue probably resides with game client.
  • khondokhankhondokhan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This is a common bug. It happens when you start a new craft then zone or go afk for 5 minutes, before starting other crafts off.

The fix, that sometimes works, is to go to the gateway (or in game if using the gateway) and you should be able to start new crafts.

The overall fix is to wait till a craft finishes then you can continue or make sure all your crafting windows are active before zoning or going afk.