test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Does leveling slow down drastically at higher level?

touchkiritotouchkirito Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Right now i'm level 25 and I think leveling is still pretty dam fast, will there be parts where you have to actually grind or is there enough content that just blows you up to 60?
Post edited by touchkirito on

Comments

• Options
    kuettbull3nkuettbull3n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's quite easy to level to 60. There are a few rough patches at later zones where the monsters gets abit harder it's nothing you can't deal with. But on how fast you level is pretty much the same throughout the whole game.
    There are enough quests to get you to 60 and if you somehow find yourself out of quests just do some foundry quests. They give good exp aswell.
  • Options
    touchkiritotouchkirito Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I actually prefer not to hit cap so soon since then it'll just be gear grinding, but that's just me
  • Options
    imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Took me about seventy hours, with doing all zones, reading and listening to quest texts, sight-seeing, etc. This is fairly in line with all other level-based MMOs I've played. There is plenty to do at 60. I keep meaning to focus on grinding gear, but instead I do foundry quests a lot. :) Dungeons keep pretty steep if you are doing them with random groups.
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!