test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Flaws & Bugs

zxcobon2007zxcobon2007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
1. Mounts should not be able to spawn in pvp, all that happens is people spawn their mount and capture points before anyone else can get a chance to get out of the gate that is stupid and ruins the game.

2. Magic needs to have a longer cooldown they have stun moves that last long but also coolsdown really quickly which is OP when it comes to pvp you can be stun locked by 2 wizards and never move again all those ice moves and push moves they push way too far and cooldown way to quick

3. The Peak Race Event is bugged if you queue up and enter the dungeon it kicks you and your party out of the instance and if you rejoin the instance it kicks you out over and over

4. GEAR LEVEL 15 SHOULD NOT BE STRONGER THAN GEAR LEVEL 25 thats stupid. This goes for all level gear and items the lower level items should not have more stats then higher level items. i am level 25 about to be 26 and my level 15 dags have more stats then my level 19 20 stuff and my armor 15 as more stats then my 20 and my 20 has more stats then my 24 25 26 23 22 gear so wdf

5. Add more ingame items for currency and make currency easier to get the fact i spent hours getting 2 gold just to have to spend all 2 gold on a wolf not being able to buy a mount is way to weird and lame.

That's all thank you
tumblr_mbfxn24Brh1rgaespo1_500_zpsd4e92285.gif
Post edited by zxcobon2007 on

Comments

• l1zardo1l1zardo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    AD is bugged. L30 Cleric.

Pray and get 2000 Rough, go to refine them, says 500 rough ...
  • androvinusandrovinus Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    About your gear point. It is about the rarity of the item. If you have a blue lvl 15 item, it might be more powerful than a white or green lvl 20 item. But a blue lvl 20 item will definitely be more powerful than a blue lvl 15. At least that is how it should be.
  • akalin205akalin205 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This isn't so much a bug as it is an issue, though what is in my honest opinion required to bring up, with the games social window. I'm sure this is a problem for a lot of players, but here is my situation with it. I discovered that a friend of mine from another DnD MMO also plays neverwinter, on the same server as I have my most played character. So we decided to friend each other here too so we can group in either game any time we want, but there is a problem. NW's social window is a bit lacking. I and said friend shared character names, but as neither of us usually use the forums neither of us know our handles. The problem with this is that though both of us know the name of the other player's character, we can not add each other as friends through simple means, due to not knowing the handle of the opposite player. currently, a lot of NW's system for adding friends revolve around parties, as I can tell, because a player can immediately add another player in their party to their friends list, but inviting them becomes a problem as you can't do it from the social window since searching for the character name has no results without adding the handle at the end, and handles are not openly displayed at a first glance in game so good luck finding them in a search. Trying to add said friend from seeing their character in the game is also difficult due to having to be in the same instance of the same map at the same time. There is also a problem with finding their handle through the social window, as it is extremely hard to find the player your looking for since the find player window only shows players in your current instance. If you don't know what instance that friend is in, or if their instance is full, you can't find their handle attatched to their name in the find player tab of the social panel to add them as a friend. Handles become a problem because they are apparently no less than required to add a friend in NW, but adds a lot of issues in being something you need to know. To Perfect World and Cryptic, I am not saying you need to completely overhaul your game, so this should be a simple thing to do, one of the many things I'm sure the playerbase needs is a better social window. adding friends without knowing or being able to openly convey their handles is fiarly close to impossible. no matter what method you take you hit a road block. Trying to add your friends from in a party sounds easy, but the problem there lies in actually getting into a party with the right player when you can only see players in the social panel that are in the same instance as you. (for this example say, Protector's Enclave #7 . If a player is in any other instance from Protector's Enclave #7) you can't find them in the find person tab without knowing their handle. So you can't invite them to a party or add them as a friend from the social window, so you try to find their character in game. But this is also nearly impossible as there are so many instances of so many areas in the game that if you don't know exactly what map and instance they are in at the time, you won't be able to add them that way either. There really is no solution to this without encountering another problem to go around. You can't add friends in a sensible manner without knowing their handle, and it needs to be fixed.
  • deviloftherealmsdeviloftherealms Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Well, this is a real bug. I have 5 characters on one account. All of them can post to the AH except one. He used to be able to put things on consignment in the AH but hasn't for sometime now. No matter how many GM tickets I open nothing changes. Anyone seen this or a thread on this issue?

Thanks,

- D
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Please refrain from posting in threads more than 30 days old. Thank you.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.