test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Throne of Idris - im gonna rage

winstoncola1winstoncola1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 30
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
HfWHNDO.jpg

Finished throne of idris about 6 times now (2 in closed beta) and this ****ing piece of **** quest/dungeon still doesnt work for me. I have previous post about throne, since NW was closed beta. Im reaaaaaaaaally pissed. Would like some kind of explanation, that would be great. If someone says im overleveled, i 'finished' this 3x before lvl 40.
Post edited by winstoncola1 on

Comments

• winstoncola1winstoncola1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 30
    edited May 2013
    bumpbumpbump
  • zideezidee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes the quest is bugged and can't be completed.
  • mrvukmrvuk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 396 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    edited May 2013
    Cant believe this ****. Sorry, but im really pissed off. I hope they grant us some bonus items/exp/moneyz. I thought it was broken only for me coz i know some guys could turn in quest. motha****ingpieceof****. There.
  • hipolipolopigushipolipolopigus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cant believe this ****. Sorry, but im really pissed off. I hope they grant us some bonus items/exp/moneyz. I thought it was broken only for me coz i know some guys could turn in quest. motha****ingpieceof****. There.
    -Sigh- /10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Want to know why Neverwinter is so laggy? Check out the "Latency" section in this thread.
    edited May 2013
    No, no, its not "sigh", its that blood boiling, heat coming out of your body because you know you spent time playing a section of game which you didnt knew it was broken. As i said before, i was in beta 2 and 3 and that dungeon was broken even back then. I sent report about this, and not only me but many others and nothing was done about that. If you want to "sigh" pls sigh at people who dont pay attention about this problem.

Thank you for your understanding. Have a nice day/night.
  • hipolipolopigushipolipolopigus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No, no, its not "sigh", its that blood boiling, heat coming out of your body because you know you spent time playing a section of game which you didnt knew it was broken.
    Exactly. A game. A free one, at that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Want to know why Neverwinter is so laggy? Check out the "Latency" section in this thread.
    edited May 2013
    You just said this game is bad. GG! Wonderfull community, and this game is only 6 days old. Haha
    edited May 2013
    You just said this game is bad. GG! Wonderfull community, and this game is only 6 days old. Haha
    No, I did not. If it was bad, would I have thrown $200 at it voluntarily? No. Grow up and stop being so self-righteous.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    Then you're just stupid because you've thrown 200$ on a free game. GG!
    edited May 2013
    And btw, if your next argument is 'i gave that money to help this game to expand and to progress in the future', well, you're not exactly helping by sighing.
  • tyestortyestor Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sigh, wasted almost an hour on this ****. Finish the instance and I can't complete the quest. The quest path goes right into the portal, you can't loot the chest after killing Idris. After you leave the instance it tells you to do the quest as if you hadnt done it already. Go back inside and everything is cleared and all paths are open. SO much sigh. Pls fix. I've been playing this game since beta weekend one and its still broken lol.

http://i.imgur.com/5aZ1zTb.jpg
    Exactly. A game. A free one, at that.

>free game
    >spends $200 on a spider

gg i was logic.
    Tyestor - Great Weapon Fighter - Mindflayer
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for feedback. This really needs to be fixed:)
  • stonedbillstonedbill Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just ran into this problem and was gonna post screens. This should be fixed asap...
    1ovlbg9.png

Smoke@stonedbill - Mindflayer - 60 Rogue
  • axan22#6446 axan22 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Guys its a bug it has been reported, this game is still in beta and i'm sure they can fix it, but it hardly breaks the game or ruins your life.
    edited May 2013
    It can ruin gaming experience, nobody is talking about life... Yes, true, this 'bug' has been reported a few months ago. :)
  • igatgigatg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It can ruin gaming experience, nobody is talking about life... Yes, true, this 'bug' has been reported a few months ago. :)

Its beta, stop having a cry about it...geese kids these days...
    edited May 2013
    I'm 25. Do you know what would kids do about this kinda issues? Nothing. Thats the difference, learn it. They dont give a **** about community or making gaming experience better, IN GENERAL. I see potential in this game, thats why im so 'boring' and 'pushy'. And, btw, you said 'ITS BETA' so our job is to report major issues in game. In a way, you are still a beta tester.
  • crypticarkaynecrypticarkayne Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 27 Cryptic Developer
    edited May 2013
    This is being addessed. Thanks for the feedback!