test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Voice Chat issue

mostrandomistmostrandomist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 75
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Has anyone found out a reason why your voice chat icon next to your portrait disappears? The mic test in audio options works just fine, but for some reason the icon is gone and nobody can hear you....
Post edited by mostrandomist on

Comments

• jamesplottsjamesplotts Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I get a mesage that says

[System Notify] "svPushToTalk takes 1 argument(s).
    [System Notify] svPushToTalk <int>

And I don't have any participants listed even though we have party members. We've tried adjusting the slider volume next to the party member's icons, too. The microphone test worked in the Options window.
  • zalintozalinto Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPP fix this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • caleshhcaleshh Member Posts: 61
    edited May 2013
    skype or ventrillo....there chat system is middle of the road after thought <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>
  • zalintozalinto Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No, it always worked. Now it is just glitching, there is a "team" menu at the bottom of my chat now and it says tehre are no members, the push to talk key says "svPushToTalk" takes 1 argument(s). every time I push it

And the icon for volume control or the fact that I'm talking does not even show up anymore. There isn't even an icon. However the microphone tests fine.

My in game mic was working just fine up until today. Used it every day since early access began.

And it is particularly annoying because today i've been partying with a lot of random people and I don't feel liek giving out my ventrilo information to all of them every 2 seconds.

audiou.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]