test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Quest Bug- Throne of Idris

mrhun87mrhun87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
this dungeon quest cant be done, me and my party did it twice, inside the dungeon it said we completed it but when we tele out it rollback the quest, plz fix this
Post edited by mrhun87 on

Comments

• hahlrichahlric Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mrhun87 wrote: »
    this dungeon quest cant be done, me and my party did it twice, inside the dungeon it said we completed it but when we tele out it rollback the quest, plz fix this

I had the same problem today. Thought i would queue up for Throne of Idris (im level 39) while i finish the last of the Ebon downs quests. We did it and had the completed sign come up and its in my logbook as a completed achievement but when i got to the end of the quest line it asked me to do the quest again. Of course now im level 40 and cannot queue and finding a party is extremely tough.

When i did the dungeon in Helms Hold (by using queue) before getting the quest, when i did finally receive it it automatically completed. This didnt happen with Idris and i didnt get a title for finishing that dungeon either. I submitted a ticket and hope this will be fixed.
  • mrhun87mrhun87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hope it will be fixed after servers turn on
  • ebonviperebonviper Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Apparently not, we just finished the dungeon but the quest didn't complete, as above...
  • southseasouthsea Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had this same problem a few days ago, just dropped the quest
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mrvukmrvuk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 396 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    southsea wrote: »
    I had this same problem a few days ago, just dropped the quest

yep, I droped quest too. I wish they had an option what quests to show or NOT show in the jounal. (yes, I know you can force show but you cant un-show quests)

When they fix this, I hope it grats the exp and quest status even if I droped the quest.
  • uluairiuluairi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same Issue here. Did it twice today, no changes in quest log.
  • eqballzzeqballzz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had the same issue and so did entire group. None of us got credit for quest after completing the dungeon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lorena01arlorena01ar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same Issue here. Did it twice yesterday, no changes in quest log. :(
  • platinuplatinu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here. Third try at pugging it, finally beat it, no quest update. And I out leveled it during that last run so there was no more attempts possible. Frustrating.
  • proprojsproprojs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8
    edited May 2013
    .16 patch fix a minor stupid bug and not this.......incredible i hope after the fix all the player whit 40+ lvl have the quest finished whit reward whitout clear the doungeon again.
    and fix the seller item level search!
  • crypticarkaynecrypticarkayne Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 27 Cryptic Developer
    edited May 2013
    This is being addessed. Thanks for the feedback!
  • azcardinalsazcardinals Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yesterday, Mad Dragon completely dissapeard from quest book, (never did the dungeon), then later on in the night got the red quest for Throne in Ebon Downs, completed the dungeon and quest was GONE but updated throughout the dungeon and vanished upon defeating Idris, same thing today after servers were down just completed it again quest vanished from quest log. Also couldn't loot chest on 1st or 2nd run.
  • kilyan82xkilyan82x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    idris is still bugged, hope is the last quest to finish the area,otherwise i'm disappointed in missing the follow up of the story:( even if i'm lv 60
    CPU:PHENOM II X4 965@3.9 GHZ
    MOBO:ASROCK 890GX EXTREME 3
    RAM:8GB 1600 MHZ
    SSD:SAMSUNG 830
    VGA:ASUS 560 TI DCII TOP 900/1800/2100
  • beldogbeldog Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    having the same problem with the quest for "Temple of the Spider"

is there any way to fix this?
  • brazennlbrazennl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 44
    edited May 2013
    mrvuk wrote: »
    yep, I droped quest too. I wish they had an option what quests to show or NOT show in the jounal. (yes, I know you can force show but you cant un-show quests)

Yes, you can. Click it again and it will show a cross instead of a checkmark.
  • galetogodgaletogod Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Well...my pt and me, just finished this on epic mode....guess what? 1 zillion hours of maintenance for nothing....we entered when the event was running..and then we kill the boss and the chest doesn't work!! We couldn't open the **** chest again....you have to do something about that! Otherwise its just waste of time doing Throne of Idris...
  • abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Somewhere in another thread, Panderus told us that a fix for this will be going out next week. They had a very short build cycle with the holidays and couldn't get it done any sooner. Still doesn't get you back your wasted time, I know, but I hope it's at least some consolation that it's going to be fixed soon.
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
  • poisoncloudpoisoncloud Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Is the loot popup order getting fixed too?
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited January 2014