test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Great weapon fighter, new ashtray;

caiotamiettibrcaiotamiettibr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
WHAT FUC IT'S THE GREAT WEAPON FIGHTER ? IT'S A ASHTRAY ? only for staff put the ashes on the ground....

I don't have the DPS of a Rogue
I don't have the control of a Wizard
I can't tank like the Guardian

I CAN'T HAVE GREAT LIFE
I CAN'T HAVE A GOOD LIFESTEAL.

FIX, ALL PLAYERS ARE MAKING MAGE OR DAGGER TO PVP ....
BIG FUC THIS IS !
Post edited by caiotamiettibr on

Comments

• sirpratorsirprator Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am agree. The great weapon fighter doesnt have the damage that had before.
    Rogue and wizard have over damage in compare with GWF.
  • killerkonnakillerkonna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Umm... Could I get some English in this conversation please? Maybe then we could have a sensible discussion.
  • stereoblindxstereoblindx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 246 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Umm... Could I get some English in this conversation please? Maybe then we could have a sensible discussion.

i hav big sord y not i can dps good like rouges?
  • guktergukter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There are tons of threads like this already.. and all have been proven to be wrong. Find them.
  • warbossenfowarbossenfo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Please post your spec so we can make recommendations.
  • solthusx2solthusx2 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Re: Doing good dps with a GWF, please refer to either of the following threads:

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?159741-Kartofflens-GWF-destroyer-compendium
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?173021-ExtinctioN-style-GWF-Initiator-leave-them-all-bloody

Also, by now, it is a well known fact that the GWF is a late bloomer that's horrible at low levels and gets really good at around level 30 - 40 (depending on gear)
  • warbossenfowarbossenfo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    solthusx2 wrote: »

Also, by now, it is a well known fact that the GWF is a late bloomer that's horrible at low levels and gets really good at around level 30 - 40 (depending on gear)

That is great to know.

Do you happen to know which class does not get good with gear? I am very interested in knowing.
  • stereoblindxstereoblindx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 246 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    That is great to know.

Do you happen to know which class does not get good with gear? I am very interested in knowing.

I love you.
  • mattkrueg1mattkrueg1 Member Posts: 46
    edited May 2013
    That is great to know.

Don't be a donkey. That player said nothing of gear. Nor was the fact that a large number of powers and feats are unlocked at level 30. I mention this because those are the biggest factor in GWF doing good dps. You have almost no synergy sub 30. Someone offered you advice and you insulted them. Why offer you advice in the future if that is your course of action?
    TEMPUS
  • solthusx2solthusx2 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That is great to know.

Non of them. What I was implying is that the GWF gets better at higher levels, how soon that happens depends on how it is geared and built.

Seriously, the complaint on this thread is nothing new, seraching thorugh the forum will yeild plenty of threads to the tune of 'GWF, worst class ever'. I'm not denying the class needs help to make it more playable at lower levels, but it is not nearly as bad as some folks would have you believe.

As it is now, its not surprising that a low of ppl will hate the class, being weak at low levels = poor first impression = very few ppl playing it and a lot of ppl complaiining about how weak it is.

If you are interested in playing the class despite this, please do take a look at the threads I mentioned. If this is enough to turn you away from this class, then the other classes available are considerably less painful to level at the beginning.
  • kharnagexkharnagex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 211 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    *cough* don't look at Recommended gear in the game, figure out what is actually good gear, and boost power/crit strike if you want to see big numbers....plain and simple
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]